Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 26,581 to 26,595 of 52321
-
01-05-22 20:15 #25741Senior Member

Posts: 1267Hong Kong is a ***** house in Mexico.
Originally Posted by NintyNine
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 19:38 #25740Senior Member

Posts: 318Jenny
Which Agency in Norcal?
Originally Posted by GoldDust58
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 19:32 #25739Senior Member

Posts: 80Ymmv
YMMV on the bare services, your dollar goes much further in TJ as you know and you can fuck for hours & hours. I'm going in 2 out there in 2 weeks so I can fuck a dozen putas.
Originally Posted by MrGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 18:53 #25738Senior Member

Posts: 3480I give to you what they give to me. No updates after that.
Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 18:53 #25737Senior Member

Posts: 862Damn, what a life.
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
How did those Chinese WGs look? Were they just poor girls trying to make a buck?
-
01-05-22 18:29 #25736Senior Member

Posts: 1190Nope
Nope. That's not Jenny. Jenny went back to NorCal and is using her old name / identity. Who knows if is temp move or a permanent return. Those fellas glad to have her back after almost 4 years of supposed retirement. Norcal rate is 280.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 18:05 #25735Senior Member

Posts: 318Jenny / Daisy
https://lakangels.com/daisy/
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 18:00 #25734Senior Member

Posts: 200Harin & Diva2 + Soyul info?
Fake pics:
Got word that the new Harin is just another Bessie rebranding.
Diva2 is also fake pics. Told that she still looks ok but not close to the hottie pictured.
Soyul:
Anyone taking the plunge with new girl Soyul at Candy / newasian?
Appreciate any info! Will report back if I do myself.
-
01-05-22 17:15 #25733Senior Member

Posts: 271Viki was not working today for M or SFK.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
Jenny was not working for SA.
-
01-05-22 16:59 #25732Senior Member

Posts: 98Yea I know. My buddy does the exact same thing lol so I know but HIS experience hasn't translated to mine thus YMMV. But doing CIP / CIA on a drunk chick is what I did in college. Knowing CIP and / or CIA on a sober chick who knowingly takes it is a much bigger turn on. I'm also a shit light weight and can get out drank easily there. Again not worth the hassle.
Originally Posted by Eddy68
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 16:51 #25731Senior Member

Posts: 3480Doesn't look like her.
Originally Posted by Jack926
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 16:44 #25730Senior Member

Posts: 3480Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 16:15 #25729Senior Member

Posts: 318Jenny
Jenny may be in OC working as Daisy with OC K Angels. At $380 to $400 with the upcharge by my guess.
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
Last edited by DblEspresso; 01-05-22 at 16:21. Reason: Revised
-
01-05-22 14:32 #25728Senior Member

Posts: 299Agreed
Sometimes they send message at the wrong time! Other times they tell you when a hottie is working! So idk you pick your poison.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 13:08 #25727Banned Member

Posts: 1333Hazel of Sweetasian
Has anyone seen this Hazel? I am wondering if this is the same blond Hazel which was with "M", PKL and PG. She used to jump from a booker to booker despite being a consistent performer. She was with "M", then PKL Booker, and also PG booker (OC). When I saw her at PG, she took the condom off after I put it on. She was good in sense that she was always a solid performer.
https://www.sweetasiangem.com/hazel
Is this the same Hazel? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.










Reply With Quote





