Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 755 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 255 655 705 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 805 855 1255 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14422
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Jade

    Avoid at all costs. BF will try to rip you off.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/937-706-8953

    Quote Originally Posted by McOhio  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/447936668789

  2. #14421

    New girl?

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/447936668789

  3. #14420

    Tiffany Millions

    Quote Originally Posted by Haven  [View Original Post]
    Not OP but I have visited Tiffany multiple times and recently. I haven't had an issue with her being "mechanical" but it's important to realize she isn't GFE immediately either. When I saw her regularly her menu would open up 'slightly' as she became more comfortable with me. YMMV, but expect everything covered to include CBJ to begin with. As for mechanical, I'm not sure what people mean by that, she never seemed transactional with me, and enjoyed riding the few times I went for that, but mostly I would start K9 and finish on her monster tits in Mish. She's definitely not a pornstar experience but for price and looks she's a good play in my rotation. She's nice to talk to as well. Bets of luck.
    Saw her a few times in 2020 and 2021. She had a couple things that turned me off. One was her toothy CBJ, I could only imagine how it would have been with the cover off. I probably would have jumped off the bed. The other is her sensitive nips. Tried to suck on them and she was not into it. Said they were too sensitive. Her tits are one of the biggest appeals to me. Other than that she looks great. I saw her at the end of the night one time (maybe my mistake) and the smell from down there just wafted in my face hitting it doggy. Haven't been back since. She's definitely tops in looks for this area, but I can concur with some of the complaints on the board.

  4. #14419

    Sophia rose

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town this month and I was reading reviews on this board. No really recent reports. Is she worth what she is asking now? 400. Drug use?

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u
    Nice girl! Great looking, fun, no drugs. My opinion the best in Dayton area. Worth the $ always in a nice hotel.

  5. #14418

    Sophia Roses

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town this month and I was reading reviews on this board. No really recent reports. Is she worth what she is asking now? 400. Drug use?
    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u
    I had a great time with her. I don't think she was on drugs, but she is kinda hyperverbal in conversation, and a little nervous at first, filling air time with conversation. Which may come across as drug addled behavior. I'm a little like that myself, so I empathize. Anyway, she was clean, in shape (very toned ass and core area) and willing to do most things (except anal). If I were more well off, I'd visit her way more often, but that's me.

  6. #14417

    Sophia Rose

    I saw her just a few weeks back when she was in Cincinnati. I've met with her a handful of times and she's a sweetheart and well worth it, specially compared to the other options out there. She's lean, tall, and clean. Her pics are accurate and unfiltered so you won't have any surprises in that department.

    The experience itself is unrushed and she likes to get to know you a bit first. From there on it's BBBJ and all the usual acronyms. Highly recommend her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town this month and I was reading reviews on this board. No really recent reports. Is she worth what she is asking now? 400. Drug use?

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u

  7. #14416
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    Sophia Rose

    She will be in town this month and I was reading reviews on this board. No really recent reports. Is she worth what she is asking now? 400. Drug use?

    https://tryst.link/escort/roses4u

  8. #14415

    Older. BabyNikki?

    Seeing Springfield reminded me. Anyone have deets on BabyNikki? The one with the trailer in New Carlisle? Some good times there.

  9. #14414

    Carmeliscious

    Look on the Springfield forum. She was reviewed there about a month ago. It was a positive review.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone e937-638-7677xperienced this gal? I saw her on WYP and SA but didn't connect. I think she is in Springfield. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/494118759792.

  10. #14413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Carmel

    Has anyone experienced this gal? I saw her on WYP and SA but didn't connect. I think she is in Springfield. https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...y/494118759792.

  11. #14412

    Suggestions

    Quote Originally Posted by Locis54  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for some suggestions for easy to setup and good performing women that are available basically 24/7.
    Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.

  12. #14411
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Red head

    Anyone have any experience? There is no name on her ad but she looks legit. The phone number is not a VOIP number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/73015016

  13. #14410

    Tiffany Millions

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMan  [View Original Post]
    Many other reports puts her as very mechanical and a clock watcher. Is everything covered or does she do BBBJ? I don't mind spending a little extra as a treat every now and then. But for what she is asking, based on previous reports. Na.
    Not OP but I have visited Tiffany multiple times and recently. I haven't had an issue with her being "mechanical" but it's important to realize she isn't GFE immediately either. When I saw her regularly her menu would open up 'slightly' as she became more comfortable with me. YMMV, but expect everything covered to include CBJ to begin with. As for mechanical, I'm not sure what people mean by that, she never seemed transactional with me, and enjoyed riding the few times I went for that, but mostly I would start K9 and finish on her monster tits in Mish. She's definitely not a pornstar experience but for price and looks she's a good play in my rotation. She's nice to talk to as well. Bets of luck.

  14. #14409

    Suggestions

    I have been working recently here in Dayton commuting back and forth from Columbus. I typically work in the evenings and leave here sometimes with the urge to see a lady. So I'm looking for some suggestions for easy to setup and good performing women that are available basically 24/7.

    I head back to Columbus around 4 am.

    I do want to test the waters of Daytons Street girls just haven't been able to really look through the forum and find the streets. You can pm me if you'd like.

  15. #14408
    Quote Originally Posted by SlingerTerry  [View Original Post]
    I went to go visit Tiffany I had messaged her many times over the years but it was always very late at night and she doesn't work that late but today we were finally able to meet each other didn't ask for a deposit so that was my green light right away, she lives in a nice area very clean and beautiful place I was shocked to see how beautiful she was when she opened the doors pictures don't do justice also the size of her tits are insane I couldn't be more pleased will repeat weekly LOL think my dick has been throbbing still since I left she def knew exactly how to get the job done and now has me thinking when I can come back for more.
    Many other reports puts her as very mechanical and a clock watcher. Is everything covered or does she do BBBJ? I don't mind spending a little extra as a treat every now and then. But for what she is asking, based on previous reports. Na.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape