Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 342 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 5128
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2728

    More on Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Petrone  [View Original Post]
    Saw her within the last year or so, and many times before. Always a great experience and delivers as expected.
    Jen is an attractive and highly-skilled MILF with a clean and private in-call location in the city. Haven't seen her since COVID but have had a number of very positive sessions with her before. I think she's been taking a break. Jen being back on-line should be very good news for the hobby in Manchester. Book with confidence.

    Cam.

  2. #2727
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennox65  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is legit and well reviewed on this forum and T E are.

    I haven't seen her in a few years but she was good when I saw her and I have not heard any bad reports since.
    Saw her within the last year or so, and many times before. Always a great experience and delivers as expected.

    best!
    -Petrone

  3. #2726

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma101  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jen-esco...chester-963340#erotic.

    Anyone know is she is legit? Any more info would be great.
    Yes she is legit and well reviewed on this forum and T E are.

    I haven't seen her in a few years but she was good when I saw her and I have not heard any bad reports since.

  4. #2725

    Real anyone have any info?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jen-esco...chester-963340#erotic.

    Anyone know is she is legit? Any more info would be great.

  5. #2724

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbnab  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one recently? Looking for something different than my usual rotation. Couldn't find much about her on here.

    Jenn (7082).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jennifer...chester-791379
    I've seen Jenn (7082) but not for a while. Set-up was easy and location secure. Manchester apt and Jenn both clean and trim. She looked good, tall, maybe age 45, pleasant and game. Hhr session. BBBJ cg mish BBBJ cim. Good value. Had planned to repeat but I guess I haven't yet. Go for it if you're feeling it. - Cam.

  6. #2723
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Been on tryst for a short while now, maybe 6+ months with same ad. Corresponded with her prior and said she was in manch with $$ for hh and 2. 5 for hr for FS but have not yet pulled the trigger on meeting with her. She was quite responsive at the time. May have to toftt.
    I had the exact same correspondence. Just weird that I can't find anything on her.

  7. #2722

    Jenn

    Anyone seen this one recently? Looking for something different than my usual rotation. Couldn't find much about her on here.

    Jenn (7082).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jennifer...chester-791379

  8. #2721

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by NickStone14  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/-fairygirl4u

    I cannot seem to find any reviews or information anywhere. Any Intel would be great.
    Been on tryst for a short while now, maybe 6+ months with same ad. Corresponded with her prior and said she was in manch with $$ for hh and 2. 5 for hr for FS but have not yet pulled the trigger on meeting with her. She was quite responsive at the time. May have to toftt.

  9. #2720

    Any intel!?

    https://tryst.link/escort/-fairygirl4u

    I cannot seem to find any reviews or information anywhere. Any Intel would be great.

  10. #2719

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Rinh222  [View Original Post]
    A search of "lacy" in this forum should get you a previous post with her number or a link to it.
    She is.

    She is well reviewed on The othEr boaRd whit contact info.

    BOS.

  11. #2718

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by MillCity420  [View Original Post]
    How does one find Lacey? She sounds like a blast. I'd love to meet her.
    A search of "lacy" in this forum should get you a previous post with her number or a link to it.

  12. #2717

    Contact

    How does one find Lacey? She sounds like a blast. I'd love to meet her.

  13. #2716

    Bbbjws

    Quote Originally Posted by HottieMaybe  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much just looking for what the title says. I've had good like recently on SB, but both one girl is covered only and the other spits. Remi takes a mouthful like a champ, but spits. Ava is a talented girl, doesn't want it in her mouth or on her face. Who's got a name? DMs welcome. Thanks, gents.
    Remi is reviewed in TER as a swallower, and my past (quite a while ago) has confirmed. Maybe no more? Lacey, after a solid riming and edging will take your offering, and will also do FS if you're into older Gilfs. Otherwise, hop over the border to MA.

  14. #2715

    Skye

    I have seen skye only 1 time a few months ago. Everything went well and she looked great. Yesterday I wanted to meet up with her and now she is asking for a deposit up. I didn't even bother replying back, guess she has gone down hill now.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...r/923067205271

  15. #2714
    Yeah she's really well known in the kink community. She's a pro dome with a legit dungeon afaik. Hit her up if that's your thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster889  [View Original Post]
    This chick real? Requires a deposit and 1 day notice.

    https://new-hampshire.skipthegames.c...v/909094216425

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape