Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,861 to 13,875 of 60954
-
01-05-22 19:46 #47094Banned Member

Posts: 54Is this the same Amber that works at Ease massage?
Originally Posted by LoneHt
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 19:46 #47093Senior Member

Posts: 4061From what I've seen, yes. Big B / small Cs. She put them in my mouth during the HJ.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 18:56 #47092Senior Member

Posts: 48Sorry About It
Well I'm not from GA and Gold Spa is the only place I've been. Have been tempted to try other places but also not much of a risker when I know GP is always solid on what imma get.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
I'm from Bama so I can help in that way I know some legit takeout and at least on FS called One T in Birmingham. And at least one other Spa but just HJ in alabaster. So if any of that interesting if heading this way hit me up.
But thanks tho for info.
-
01-05-22 18:31 #47091Senior Member

Posts: 594I suggest searching for Russian on RR -- Body Relaxation in Roswell mentions a Russian in their ad and there is also a hit for Katerina in Norcross, about whom you would be better off asking about in the non-AMP section. Or maybe think about a trip to New York.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 16:57 #47090Senior Member

Posts: 86Don"t laugh but are there any Russian massage gals?
I've seen enough oriental providers to suit me for awhile. I have had a desire to have a wonderful hour with a Russian Hottie, so now I start the search. Not needing full service but everything else sounds good to me. Any suggestions?
-
01-05-22 11:41 #47089Regular Member

Posts: 20She's sweet gal and can get some more.
Originally Posted by AsianLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:18 #47088Banned Member

Posts: 13634To clarify, does Cindy have the second biggest pair of tits at Li?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 11:13 #47087Senior Member

Posts: 4061Cindy is new (according to Lily). I had her before and during the HJ (4 hand with Amy) she put her tits in my mouth. Maybe she is different one on one. I'm thinking you got Helen. There are some mysteries in the world that don't get solved. This could be one LOL.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 10:09 #47086Senior Member

Posts: 798Hmm
Hmm back to Korea already? So no one else can go see her. Sounds more like a dream you had.
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 10:07 #47085Senior Member

Posts: 798Agreed!
Yep, build cred by posting many detailed reports and then the board will help. At the very least have good info to trade. I've been working on building my cred the past few months and will continue to do so. Hoping one day I can become a senior member.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:31 #47084Senior Member

Posts: 231Maybe
I texted later and asked who it was based on her attire. Their English is suspect but they replied it was either Cindy, Helen, or Tina.
Originally Posted by HairyMonger
[View Original Post]
That narrows things down.
-
01-05-22 09:13 #47083Banned Member

Posts: 246Ease Massage. Roswell
I have seen Amber there. She's about 5'2", an athletic build, with firm B's. She gives a good massage, speaks English well and has a good finishing technique. 120 OTD for an hour.
Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 09:10 #47082Senior Member

Posts: 90Lol
Try Massage Envy.
Originally Posted by AnotherUse
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 06:41 #47081Senior Member

Posts: 757I'm confused. Did you put your clothes back on after the table shower, or did you get the TS with your clothes on?
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
-
01-05-22 04:13 #47080Senior Member

Posts: 90Barbie
Tiger spa.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





