Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 952 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 452 852 902 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 1002 1052 1452 1952 ... LastLast
Results 14,266 to 14,280 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16541

    Malu review

    Saw Malu a few days ago - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/72879854..

    Most pics are photoshopped, but the ad in the link has 2 videos that are her. She's on the bigger side but not in a bad way. Communication over text was excellent and pain-free. However, I would not recommend. She faked being into it for 5 minutes and then had a bad attitude and starfished for the rest of the visit when that didn't make me complete the session. She's not tight and insists on using a certain latex-free brand of raincoats which are on the thicker side. Between all of those factors, I ended up not arriving at all. CBJ CFS $. 6/ hh.

  2. #16540

    RE: Avoid tall and sexy Briget

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/359266278868

    One more MILF that caught my eye, made contact rates are reasonable but was only doing outcalls this morning. Any info is appreciated.
    She's been around for a while, those pictures are approaching a decade old but more importantly, she had several bad reviews down the years here and elsewhere. Bad teeth, horrible attitude and lots of rules. Take your money elsewhere.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...leigh/72878590#.

  3. #16539

    Tall and sexy

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/359266278868

    One more MILF that caught my eye, made contact rates are reasonable but was only doing outcalls this morning. Any info is appreciated.

    I also had a great visit with Mina I'll review separately, but man you guys have a gem there for sure.

  4. #16538
    Anyone have visited her? Details?

  5. #16537

    A few horrible experiences

    I was out one night and had a futile search for fun.

    First up; Sapphire / Samantha, ghosted me when I arrived.

    The cougar who just started advertising in the last couple of months. I hadn't seen any reviews but took a chance. She was pretty clear in her communication in terms of what I wanted and she could provide. She was staying at a hotel near Crabtree. I texted her when I arrived and this is when things went a little crazy. She gave me the room number, I texted back OK and started walking in. I saw a text while waiting for the elevator that I was taking too long and freaking her out. I got to the room and knocked twice, no answer so I left. I called from the parking lot and got no answer.

    Now, on my way in, a guy joined me on the elevator, and he just happened to be going to the same floor. I waited for him to exit the elevator first and walked a few feet behind him. He went to the vending machine area while I stopped at her door. Unclear if this was coincidence or he was a handler of sorts and told her to ghost me. Either way, I will not return.

    https://callescort.org/919-704-3303

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70454006

    Haley Baby, with the 704 area code number. She is different from the other Haley that advertises and does outcalls only.

    I contacted her and she replied fairly quickly and was clear in her communication. She was also at a nice hotel near the airport, all pluses. Now, I have seen women that ranged from skinny size zeros to plus size, but she is a lot bigger than the pictures that she posts on her ads. In fact, this woman is massive.

    She opened her hotel door and I walked in, and immediately changed my mind because of her size. She is not a BBW, she is a SSBBW. She was really upset but I just couldn't imagine going through.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...hroat/42861063

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2390859

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/683108776448

    Lastly, in an act of utter desperation, I went to New Bern Avenue. I contacted Starr, the BF who has several good reviews here.

    She agreed to see me so I headed there. I believe she was at the Quality Inn. She kept me waiting a little longer than I would have wanted in the parking lot but eventually I went in. Mind you, this was my first visit to a New Bern Avenue location since 2015. There were tons of people hanging out in the hallways, but I never felt threatened or unsafe. I got to the door and she looked like she was sleeping and I had just woken her up. I was like WTF as I walked in. In addition, the door did not have a deadbolt / sliding lock as is common in hotels. The device that allows you to open the door just a few inches. Between her looks and the lack of security on her hotel door, I decided to walk away and she did not object. If anything, her body language was one of "Thank God, I can go back to bed. ".

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...leigh/72874133

    https://escort13.com/post/58799249?currentPage=9

    With that being my third horrible experience in a night, I just went home, grabbed some lotion and watched porn.

  6. #16536

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    Don't fall for it.

    A quick search finds no traces of her ad in the Charlotte area. She has a 919 number (which doesn't necessarily mean anything on its own).

    This post sounds a LOT like those from a girl going back a year and a half or so. She was in the Middlesex area, then Henderson, then Wilmington. Every post was a sad story (needed to get to Duke for don's cancer treatment, needed to pay for dad's funeral), every post was a request for help now with a promise to honor the payment later, every post had reasons why she couldn't do it now.

    If you're advertising on a site like STG but you won't provide a service and still want money, that's the same thing as asking for a deposit. If you're stuck in Concord now and you really need money and you're willing to escort for money, you'd advertise in Concord.
    No reason to advertise where you want to go as opposed to where you are. Guys are guys, you can easily find one that'll do you for what you need. Just a fancy way of saying 'deposit' and the answer is No.

  7. #16535

  8. #16534

    Was blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucea06  [View Original Post]
    She has been more than around the block a few times, she is old enough to have made the blocks! No fun to be had here, keep on looking!
    She looks better.

    Use to be blonde. Prob why older than you think. But yeah I don't blame you.

  9. #16533

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/332909765986

    She look like she has been around the block a few times, but mature woman can be lot's of fun. She is on my to do list just wondering if anyone has any feed back, thanks in advance.
    She has been more than around the block a few times, she is old enough to have made the blocks! No fun to be had here, keep on looking!

  10. #16532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    I am sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    Hell to the NO.
    Whoever wrote that article will be funded nicely by our super heroes who fund these scams. So many other worthy charities to give to.

  11. #16531

    She has bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    That's Savannah, has mostly negative reviews and can find more about her in the Greensboro thread. From what I read is that she's just a living blowup doll and a waste of time.

  12. #16530

  13. #16529
    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/332909765986

    She look like she has been around the block a few times, but mature woman can be lot's of fun. She is on my to do list just wondering if anyone has any feed back, thanks in advance.
    I have not indulged but there are several reviews of her on this board with less than satisfactory results. That's why I haven't given her a whirl.

  14. #16528
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    I don't see how this is a "getting her back" or teaching her a lesson moment. You still waited regardless of leaving your home. You still paid her and left a flattering review. She didn't apologize and you didn't waste her time. You still was in a messy room and messed with a smelly box.
    Yeah not here to argue. Just wanted to state how the visit went. I left home when she texted me her apt number and made her wait for me to get there while she repeatedly texted me where am I? I wasn't going to wait for her. Also, there's no guarantee of a good experience with any girl, so I wanted to give all the details to you guys so you can make an informed decision on seeing her or not. I didn't see any detailed reviews on her so that was mine. Hopefully that's helps someone. Because if someone wrote my review about her I wouldn't bother.

  15. #16527

    Barbie

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...9/332909765986

    She look like she has been around the block a few times, but mature woman can be lot's of fun. She is on my to do list just wondering if anyone has any feed back, thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape