Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 1694
-
01-04-22 18:56 #1139Senior Member

Posts: 278I'm going to type really slow so you can understand, that is if you can stop licking homeless dudes asses holes long enough to read my words. There is something called monger etiquette. If you're not cool with someone posting your mugshot then you shouldn't post someone else's. I could care less about some hooker selling pussy on the internet 500 miles away from me. What bugs me is amateur mongers like you that think it makes them cool posting mugshots of hooks but if the shoe was on the other foot they would get pissed if someone posted their mugshot. You could have posted your warning without the mugshots, show some fucking class.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
It looks like you got your hand slapped - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5708230.
Now, Go Home and Get Your Fucking Shine Box!
PS. Thanks for the warning about a hooker that got caught with weed and more then likely was stalking her ex-BF.
-
01-04-22 01:36 #1138Senior Member

Posts: 436The WhiteKnight is here to defend M'Lady!
Just say you're in love with the girl, dude. No need for you to whiteknight and simp over her so hard. You're living up to your name as "crackhorelover" by coming to the defense of someone who is likely a crackwhore.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
She has never seen me because I don't send pictures or video chat and definitely not giving her my real number like she demands in her post. How about you let her screenshot your face and you give her your real number and you go see her and then you can write your own review telling us how much you love her.
in the meantime, I'll even make another post of her just for you, bro. She (Diamond or Sierra or Shayna) has a felony charge for stalking and demands a video or picture of you and your real phone number. No other provider has a problem with texting apps, except for the provider that has been convicted for stalking and theft (her). See her at your own risk. For you, CHL.
She's a shady provider and I let the other mongers know about it. I'm looking out for the guys of the forum not the drug addicted females trying to scam them. If you got a problem with it, deal with it. Go write a review about your experience with the chick your simping over. I don't really care. I will continue to do as I have always done.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/tennessee/nashville/72883448
-
01-03-22 23:57 #1137Senior Member

Posts: 278You're coming off like a stalker, how many times are you going to post about her? If you don't like her rules stop crying and move on to the next hooker. Of course she's a "shady character," she a fucking drug addict hooker, why else do you thing she selling her pussy. Also you do know that posting mugshots is against forum rules, right? Maybe some day someone will post your mugshot and then you'll know what a dick move it is.
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
P.S. My gut tells me you did see her and got fucked over that's why you have such an axe to grind with her.
-
12-25-21 20:17 #1136Regular Member

Posts: 5Monsters
This hit home hard especially this month. None of you know me because I've never posted but I've been reading these reviews and what not for years. See my sons mom was an escort. She was found dead a few weeks back in hermitage stripped of all her belongings. We had been estranged for a while but I still cared for her and would look for her on ad sites to make sure she was still alive. I knew she had a boyfriend who was pimping her out and controlled most to all of her social media keeping her from contacting people unless he needed them to be contacted. He controlled her with drugs. It was her decision to leave her kids but ultimately I don't think she would have stayed away from them. People like this are evil. She was 4 months clean and in a program in Memphis getting her shit together and somehow his reach extended all the way there and she came back to Nashville to confront him and no one heard from her again until she was found. I don't know the details but it's a no-brainer he and any of his friends were probably involved whether supplying her with the drugs or a means to her end. She left several kids including my son who will never get to know his mom again and that's sad and pathetic. There are monsters out there and they should be chased, put or thrown away somehow because that's what they do to lost desperate women.
Originally Posted by Cromwell
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-21 12:42 #1135Senior Member

Posts: 1250Monsters
"Monsters exist kids, don't do drugs" I know from experience how true this is.
Originally Posted by Tyler556
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 21:30 #1134Regular Member

Posts: 1Reminds me of Brooklyn Dare 's pimp / dealer. His physical / mental abuse (check out the bruises on her neck, he digs choking her out), but denying a junkie her fix as "punishment" while taking all her earnings is sadism on a whole nuther level. Seeing an addict beg for drugs is soul crushing. Monsters exist kids, don't do drugs.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 05:48 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 2528Sadistic bastard. Hits on the ladies.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
Don't know who hit Hendrix or is MO. So I can't make a conclusion on if he is the same guy.
-
12-21-21 17:35 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 243Massage specials
My rant of the day. I hate how girls all year post hh 160 then any holiday comes around an the ad title changes to holiday specials an say text for price you text an ask about the discount an they say 160. No discount at all just hoping a sucker bites cause he thinks he's getting a deal on the standard price.
-
12-21-21 12:44 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 793Careful?
Sarcastic bastard or sadistic bastard? Did he hurt them with words or physically harm them? Is there anything else you can pass on to help the ladies avoid him? Thanks Mike.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 07:27 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 2528Carefull
Seems to be another sarcastic bastard around theses days. I know of 2 girls who have been hurt by a client.
Just and FYI to other ladies.
-
12-12-21 16:11 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 793Jeepster
Good to see you post. The hobby just keeps going downhill so good luck. It's not as fun and easy as it once was.
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 12:24 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 1351Wazzzzzzzzzz up Jeepster. Hope all is well with you. Every once in awhile you've just got to scratch that itch. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 10:43 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 1355See the San Diego thread for all the info you need.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-21 10:32 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 2316Jeepster1 Just Checking In
Mostly retired monger stopping in to say Hi. Starting to get the itch again after a long drought, so please humor me if I ask dumb questions about a particular provider instead of RTFF.
Hope everyone is doing well, stay warm!
-Jeepster1.
-
11-12-21 15:08 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 188Yes to Juarez. I had a fantastic time. You have to research carefully or even hire a guide; but, there are establishments there that you'll never find in the USA At least there used to be. Border patrol warned me on my last visit that it wasn't safe to take personal cars to those places. Apparently you can become an unwitting mule. I've stayed out of Mexico since.
Originally Posted by SparkXXX
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





