The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11314

    Copy cat

    Quote Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42  [View Original Post]
    My experiences with Megan are spot on to what you described. I'm totally cool with her age and looks, but I just didn't find her sessions all that pleasing. I wouldn't argue with someone who enjoys her services, but knowing there wasn't any more to be had, a couple of visits were plenty for me.
    Sounds like a Randi clone.

  2. #11313

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan once a few years ago. Nice lady who works pretty hard to show some real passion for the standard, plus a little grinding after climbing on top of you, that she does with panties on. She convinced me that the panties will not come off and what I experienced was all that there ever had been or ever would be as far as service was concerned. I never went back.

    That may have all changed by now, but she convinced me that it would not. Curious to hear what others have experienced.

    Her photos are very photo shopped. My guess is that she is close to 50 by now, not that there is anything wrong with that.
    My experiences with Megan are spot on to what you described. I'm totally cool with her age and looks, but I just didn't find her sessions all that pleasing. I wouldn't argue with someone who enjoys her services, but knowing there wasn't any more to be had, a couple of visits were plenty for me.

  3. #11312

    No extras according to her

    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her around for years but not much talk of her anymore but would love to see her. Does she do extra / FS? Thanks. https://louisville.rubratings.com/121118.
    I saw Megan once a few years ago. Nice lady who works pretty hard to show some real passion for the standard, plus a little grinding after climbing on top of you, that she does with panties on. She convinced me that the panties will not come off and what I experienced was all that there ever had been or ever would be as far as service was concerned. I never went back.

    That may have all changed by now, but she convinced me that it would not. Curious to hear what others have experienced.

    Her photos are very photo shopped. My guess is that she is close to 50 by now, not that there is anything wrong with that.

  4. #11311

    Megan

    I have seen her around for years but not much talk of her anymore but would love to see her. Does she do extra / FS? Thanks. https://louisville.rubratings.com/121118.

  5. #11310
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Any extras to be had?
    A very hard no.

    You will lose your job over it.

  6. #11309
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Any extras to be had?
    All that should be said is money talks.

  7. #11308

    Bodyrub. Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Clean place, clean girls, standard rub.
    Any extras to be had?

  8. #11307
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Any info on bodyrub. Pro this place close to Churchill downs? Looks like wants you to be VIP member? Kinda tired of the Asian massage places any suggestions? Thanks.
    Clean place, clean girls, standard rub.

  9. #11306

    Empire BeBe

    Anyone seen BeBe in the last week? I know she travels. Thinking about dropping in but will change up plans if she's already left Louisville.

  10. #11305

    Bodyrub. Pro

    Any info on bodyrub. Pro this place close to Churchill downs? Looks like wants you to be VIP member? Kinda tired of the Asian massage places any suggestions? Thanks.

  11. #11304
    Quote Originally Posted by MassHunter28  [View Original Post]
    This the Danielle from relaxation station?
    No, it's Amanda who's been Amanda and on her own for years, 2005 +/- a couple years.

  12. #11303

    From RS

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    Oh her pics are touched up but she's by no means ugly. Just an older gal that loves to please. As far as being worth it, that depends on what you're looking for. If you want a legit quality massage with a HE that is slow and passionate, she's your girl. Having experienced her Russian before I think it's worth it. I had an appointment for the deluxe experience today at 10 but I woke up with a fever. I will report back on that once I'm at 100%.
    This the Danielle from relaxation station?

  13. #11302

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this one is legit? Any positive reviews? Thanks!

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/261982
    It's a legit site.

  14. #11301
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Westport spa

    This time I needed a real massage and couldn't care about the ending. Frankfort was closed yesterday so I went to the one on Westport, accross O'Reilly. Super busy but it was worth the wait. The massage was good, the place is legit.

    Just a FYI.

    Stay safe.

    Dbusa.

  15. #11300

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and her milking table?
    After several hours of fucking around and slow responses I finally got a random residential address as a location and was told that she accepts payment in PayPal or gift cards. Scam bullshit don't bother.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A1339276-CBF6-4938-8FB4-98027E854AB5.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape