Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 18409
-
01-04-22 20:24 #11314Senior Member

Posts: 3103Copy cat
Sounds like a Randi clone.
Originally Posted by Urbanwonder42
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-22 14:07 #11313Senior Member

Posts: 264Ditto
My experiences with Megan are spot on to what you described. I'm totally cool with her age and looks, but I just didn't find her sessions all that pleasing. I wouldn't argue with someone who enjoys her services, but knowing there wasn't any more to be had, a couple of visits were plenty for me.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 18:52 #11312Senior Member

Posts: 192No extras according to her
I saw Megan once a few years ago. Nice lady who works pretty hard to show some real passion for the standard, plus a little grinding after climbing on top of you, that she does with panties on. She convinced me that the panties will not come off and what I experienced was all that there ever had been or ever would be as far as service was concerned. I never went back.
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
That may have all changed by now, but she convinced me that it would not. Curious to hear what others have experienced.
Her photos are very photo shopped. My guess is that she is close to 50 by now, not that there is anything wrong with that.
-
01-03-22 18:28 #11311Senior Member

Posts: 260Megan
I have seen her around for years but not much talk of her anymore but would love to see her. Does she do extra / FS? Thanks. https://louisville.rubratings.com/121118.
-
01-03-22 18:17 #11310Senior Member

Posts: 694A very hard no.
Originally Posted by NitroJoe
[View Original Post]
You will lose your job over it.
-
01-03-22 17:55 #11309Regular Member

Posts: 17All that should be said is money talks.
Originally Posted by NitroJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 10:56 #11308Senior Member

Posts: 37Bodyrub. Pro
Any extras to be had?
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 07:07 #11307Senior Member

Posts: 549Clean place, clean girls, standard rub.
Originally Posted by NitroJoe
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 05:37 #11306Senior Member

Posts: 121Empire BeBe
Anyone seen BeBe in the last week? I know she travels. Thinking about dropping in but will change up plans if she's already left Louisville.
-
01-02-22 22:11 #11305Senior Member

Posts: 37Bodyrub. Pro
Any info on bodyrub. Pro this place close to Churchill downs? Looks like wants you to be VIP member? Kinda tired of the Asian massage places any suggestions? Thanks.
-
01-02-22 18:28 #11304Banned Member

Posts: 873No, it's Amanda who's been Amanda and on her own for years, 2005 +/- a couple years.
Originally Posted by MassHunter28
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 15:12 #11303Senior Member

Posts: 73From RS
This the Danielle from relaxation station?
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 14:12 #11302Regular Member

Posts: 11Legit
It's a legit site.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 08:08 #11301Senior Member

Posts: 146Westport spa
This time I needed a real massage and couldn't care about the ending. Frankfort was closed yesterday so I went to the one on Westport, accross O'Reilly. Super busy but it was worth the wait. The massage was good, the place is legit.
Just a FYI.
Stay safe.
Dbusa.
-
01-02-22 02:50 #11300Senior Member

Posts: 106Annie
After several hours of fucking around and slow responses I finally got a random residential address as a location and was told that she accepts payment in PayPal or gift cards. Scam bullshit don't bother.
Originally Posted by DManSeekin
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





