Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11273
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Any extras to be had?
    A very hard no.

    You will lose your job over it.

  2. #11272
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Any extras to be had?
    All that should be said is money talks.

  3. #11271

    Bodyrub. Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Clean place, clean girls, standard rub.
    Any extras to be had?

  4. #11270
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroJoe  [View Original Post]
    Any info on bodyrub. Pro this place close to Churchill downs? Looks like wants you to be VIP member? Kinda tired of the Asian massage places any suggestions? Thanks.
    Clean place, clean girls, standard rub.

  5. #11269

    Empire BeBe

    Anyone seen BeBe in the last week? I know she travels. Thinking about dropping in but will change up plans if she's already left Louisville.

  6. #11268

    Bodyrub. Pro

    Any info on bodyrub. Pro this place close to Churchill downs? Looks like wants you to be VIP member? Kinda tired of the Asian massage places any suggestions? Thanks.

  7. #11267
    Quote Originally Posted by MassHunter28  [View Original Post]
    This the Danielle from relaxation station?
    No, it's Amanda who's been Amanda and on her own for years, 2005 +/- a couple years.

  8. #11266

    From RS

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger16  [View Original Post]
    Oh her pics are touched up but she's by no means ugly. Just an older gal that loves to please. As far as being worth it, that depends on what you're looking for. If you want a legit quality massage with a HE that is slow and passionate, she's your girl. Having experienced her Russian before I think it's worth it. I had an appointment for the deluxe experience today at 10 but I woke up with a fever. I will report back on that once I'm at 100%.
    This the Danielle from relaxation station?

  9. #11265

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if this one is legit? Any positive reviews? Thanks!

    https://louisville.rubratings.com/261982
    It's a legit site.

  10. #11264
    Senior Member


    Posts: 146

    Westport spa

    This time I needed a real massage and couldn't care about the ending. Frankfort was closed yesterday so I went to the one on Westport, accross O'Reilly. Super busy but it was worth the wait. The massage was good, the place is legit.

    Just a FYI.

    Stay safe.

    Dbusa.

  11. #11263

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and her milking table?
    After several hours of fucking around and slow responses I finally got a random residential address as a location and was told that she accepts payment in PayPal or gift cards. Scam bullshit don't bother.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A1339276-CBF6-4938-8FB4-98027E854AB5.jpg‎  

  12. #11262

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by DManSeekin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her and her milking table?
    I was just wondering the same thing. Attempting to take the plunge now.

  13. #11261

    Annie

    Has anyone seen her and her milking table?

  14. #11260

    Mocha

    Finally saw her. Nice body. Massage not very sensual. Good price. But probably won't repeat.

  15. #11259

    There with ya

    Quote Originally Posted by FillHerMouth  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to AMP since the 90's, and the rate has always been house fee 60 +100 FS, grant it in the last 10 yrs I've not frequent these places due to the age of providers. Nd when they get to that age, they are mechanical and its hard to finish on top of them wanting you to finish after 5 minutes in. My yellow fever was kicking up so I took a tour to some this past week.

    Stone spa the boss lady has been around for years and is nasty and rude. Told me once with lilly "only CBJ or CFS" not both. So I ask to see the girl and it was a 50 something year old with too many face lifts and huge bolt ons, I've seen her before at another one years ago. She acted like she just woke up or had a hang over. I past. Of course the nasty boss bitches as I walk out the door.

    Then went to ROyal just to see who was there. FS has not been offered there in many years. Older ladies that I knew did noting so I left.

    Couple days later I went to 51 on preston. 50's lady, nothing to want, so I left.

    Went next door to Dandy, lady let me in, another girl in her 40's came in, I wanted FS, but she just said HJ. So I left.

    Went to one on dixie, the one that's been there for ever. Cute girl but said just a massage. , so I left.

    Next day I went to foot massage on stony brook. Thats the worst ever They don't even offer HJ. But I got a terrible massage and she wouldnt let me leave until I tipped her.

    The next day I went to OH So. I've always had luck there. Greeted by Annie, and told her FS, I handed her 160, she said 200 for FS, I said no, then she motioned BJ for 160 total. I said no. Then the other girl there, with glasses, who I have banged a few times came out and they spoke in their language and she told me 200. So I left.

    I've been to Eva and don't really like paying 145 for just a SWBJ. I did once. So I don't really go there.

    My next stop is Empire to see bebe. Hope it not too mechanical. I avoid that place because its right off preston and my car is noticeable.

    I duno why some of you guys pay so much for this, its Inflation, you must have voted for Biden. I miss the 90's.
    I am right there with you. I quit going to those places and way to expensive specially for a swcbj. Usually 160 for it. No thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape