Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 796 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 296 696 746 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 846 896 1296 ... LastLast
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 24545
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12620

    Skip the Games. Asian ads

    Hi fellas,

    This is my first post and I apologize in advance if this has been asked and answered. I've searched for the answer and I'm still not clear about something. On STG, there are tons of ads featuring Asian girls, who I know aren't the real escorts. But, are there actually escorts behind the ads or is it just a scam?

  2. #12619

    Bree. Millersville

    Hooked up with Bree, after being away for several months. She actually texted me and said that she is available. As always she did not disappoint and will be my go-to girl if she's available when I need service. Her number ends with #7057. Got her permission to post these pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220103_02.jpg‎   20220103_01.jpg‎  

  3. #12618

    Dream

    I recently saw Dream recently out catonsville. It was a easy setup through text. I get the address and was on my way. This is my third time seeing her over the years and her body is still unbelievable. She is still thick as hell. I got a stiffy just looking at her ass. We shoot the shit for a minute then we get started. She gives me a helluva of bbj for a good while I thought she was in a dick sucking contest aiming for first place. Shit dam near shot my load right then and there. I had to tell her to stop before I miss the main event. Then she turns that ass around and I ease inside her tight snatch. Then I start digging into her ass watching her bubble bounce back and forth on junior it was unbelievable to see. I couldn't hold it any longer pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. Baby bater running down the crack of her ass. Bbj, Cfs. Wants 100 for ss was able to negotiate for 80. Will repeat and highly recommend.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...daddy/42547896

  4. #12617

    Here are her prices.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1921532

    $$$.5/ hour $$/ half hour. Expensive for Non GFE.

  5. #12616

  6. #12615

    She is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?
    That area is not the best but her service with me has been on point.

  7. #12614

    Beltway

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised they didn't come after you. Even if there was a 1% chance it was a trap is it worth risking it again. Now they have your telephone number vehicle tag and description. Try talking yourself out of that one. You won't. Just move on.
    This is where I had my issues the other day. Not with the provider but some Random guy outside.

  8. #12613

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?
    I've seen Allie a bunch of times, day and night, and never had a problem.

    I have no doubt the original poster experienced what he claims, but I highly doubt Allie was involved.

    The Beltway is a little sketchy so just be aware of your surroundings.

    Muff.

  9. #12612

    Alli

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?
    Motels like that have cops to come around all the time. So many different reasons why they would've been there. If they were there for you you would've been gotten. Allie is Legit. Did a car date and would highly recommend. She's a good time.

  10. #12611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?
    I'm surprised they didn't come after you. Even if there was a 1% chance it was a trap is it worth risking it again. Now they have your telephone number vehicle tag and description. Try talking yourself out of that one. You won't. Just move on.

  11. #12610

    She is legit I am her regular she's at beltway motel

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?
    Reply: Alli is legit, she is my regular, if she states to park somewhere it is for safety, I've seen her for a year, never had an issue, seen her in glen burnie and now in beltway.

  12. #12609

    Allie

    Has anyone seen Allie with this number? https://www.kittyads.com/Jaiiiiime96.

    She specifically wanted me to park in a certain place out back, and when I did cops came crawling around so I took off. My spidey senses were tingling and she wants me to come back. If you've seen her any good DT reviews?

  13. #12608

    Croftoon Bri / Bree Curtis Bay Bri / Bree

    This forum has me so confused as to who is who so I think I need to see both for myself.

    Assuming the number still works below for Crofton Bri / Bree, can someone link me the number to the Curtis Bay girl as well?

  14. #12607

    Crofton BRI or Curtis Bay BREE

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]
    Thar is Crofton Bri. I've heard she is a mess right now. Merely a shell of who she use to be. I remember when she was a bit thick and lived in Crofton. Now she is skin and bones.

    Phyuck!

  15. #12606
    How much of a mess? Whats goin on with her now?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81  [View Original Post]
    Crofton Bree. She's a mess right now. Don't recommend.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape