Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 37352
-
01-03-22 22:23 #23567Senior Member

Posts: 1069Same girl 2 locations?
Simple Google image search and this pulled up. So unless she driving back and forth from Charlotte to Richmond. Well you can figure the rest.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/932819386116
-
01-03-22 21:33 #23566Senior Member

Posts: 50I can't find any useful info on the number or name. If it's legit I'd go see her as well!
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 20:46 #23565Senior Member

Posts: 1449Be surprised and interested if this wasn't fake but a lot of flags being thrown up. I'd say 10% it's real. 90%fake. Too many activities pictures are too good. Hoping somebody saw her because I'd be running there. Be safe good luck.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 20:28 #23564Senior Member

Posts: 484Anyone familiar with "Happy New Year, want to PLAY?
While I read and pay attention to what other gentlemen here experience with the working women in the area, I rarely ask in advance. Anyway, this one looked TGTBT but she responded quickly an coherently and I will have time to play tomorrow. I'd like to know this isn't a set up before I go so if any of you fellows have indulged and care to share, let me know. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/689528299557.
Thanks,
Jack.
-
01-03-22 15:49 #23563Senior Member

Posts: 491Taryn
Caught up with Taryn recently. Not much to add. Definitely going to be a regular for me. Wish I could convince her to come further south and west of where her preferred incall is. Still well worth the trip though. Very few limits and seems to really get into it. Looking forward to my next visit.
Thanks for the referral!
I am not the keeper of her contact and did not ask for permission to share. Please do not ask. Any DMs asking will be deleted.
RR.
-
01-03-22 14:07 #23562Senior Member

Posts: 1449Brandi
I have she's a traveling provider that comes thru area couple times a month. She's cute has nice body everything covered. She's all about the money but she does a good job. 8 on CBJ 8 on cowgirl overall 9 because I think she's a cool chick no drama and if you've seen her enough she opens up a little more. Give it a go be safe as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by ShadowApproach
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 19:52 #23561Senior Member

Posts: 336Videos
I recognize one of those girls as my former Sugar Baby who I met on SA. I knew she liked the camera, but not that much.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 17:15 #23560Senior Member

Posts: 1774Much RESPECT
How did you find this? I recognize a couple of these girls (I think) but that's def Rose. She told me she had played around w a camera but implied it was just for fun with boyfriends and now this! You are the man.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 15:37 #23559Senior Member

Posts: 371She's locked up last I checked, unless you know something I don't.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy69
[View Original Post]
Last I heard didn't appreciate that video being shared but I guess that's up to you.
-
01-02-22 13:08 #23558Senior Member

Posts: 176Rose
Last I checked she was saying in the no pay hotel in Henrico.
Originally Posted by ChillinVA
[View Original Post]
Also, just an FYI, I believe this is a link to an old video. Several local girls were featured in videos made by this group about about 5 years ago.
https://www.hotmovies.com/video/330654/Ginger/#.
-
01-02-22 10:28 #23557Regular Member

Posts: 21Has anyone tried out Brandi? I like her looks but I'm hesitant about dreaming since I've had subpar experiences.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/879250748285
-
01-02-22 09:46 #23556Senior Member

Posts: 123https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72728004
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 09:32 #23555Senior Member

Posts: 581Passion?
Please post link for Passion.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 08:28 #23554Senior Member

Posts: 42Link for Jessica?
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 22:19 #23553Senior Member

Posts: 123Jessica & Passion
I got to dream with Jessica on Christmas with greek. Easy slip and slide.
Easy process, went to the notel early morning before the hassle.
I was charged about. 6 mario coins before I woke up.
Stay safe over there.
Passion.
I got to dream with Passion, three days later.
Amazing view and time with her. Easily the best view of K9 and energy for me.
Definitely will repeat when I can.









Reply With Quote






