Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 13126
-
01-04-22 11:33 #9481Senior Member

Posts: 2789Dude! Seriously?
What you advocate here is just another form of violence and totally the wrong approach. There are many examples on these threads and the fight thread of how to handle getting a girl out of yer car without violence. Take a look at those and see what you can change to or adapt to without violent techniques.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
Using a fake gun only ups the level on the street. What are you gunna do with that bb gun when her handler sicks a real 357 Magnum in your face? He may assume you have a real gun and shoot first.
This IMHO is the absolute WRONG way to go! Those that can't on won't learn non-violent techniques are doomed to experience all of the violence the Kensignton are has to offer. Learn how to do things without violence!
Bu I have seen this before, those that "think" they have the perfect answer, always get taught a lesson by the streets. Upping the level from a commercial dispute to a situation with guns can only turn out badly.
We all have different experiences and the value of these threads is sharing them and learning from others. Hope you can learn some new techniques!
-
01-04-22 09:09 #9480Senior Member

Posts: 190Walmart bruh!
Listen guys. Walmart has BB guns that look like the real thing, keep your receipts and packaging in case le rolls up but more importantly tho. Have that shit ready pointed at their fukkin skull "listen beeech gtfoh or get left 4 dead". Works all the time. If you choose to carry the real deal then that's on you. Stop letting these street hoes punk you'.2022 fellas and the shit ain't going to change for the better. Point I'm tryna make is simple. Have your shiit ready for their bs nonsense schemes.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 20:49 #9479Senior Member

Posts: 278Have you ever had a hooker fuck up your door trying to get out?
Originally Posted by StormRanger
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 19:59 #9478Senior Member

Posts: 113Good advice. Also if you ask to drive out of the area and choose the direction / spot they aren't going to dash unless you are paying escort rates. Don't ever pay till you are in your "safe spot" off the ave. If they really need something give them 5 or 10 for the ride. If they bolt with that you paid a small fee to be rid of a bad experience anyway. Back when I still felt comfortable playing on and around the ave I didn't tolerate girls who tried to dominate the encounter as soon as they get in the car demanding and ordering and ask them to get out. Again 5 or 10 bucks is cheap to avoid a confrontation. Its a negotiation and compromise in my opinion, anything else and we are done. No one asked but my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 15:18 #9477Senior Member

Posts: 987Not sure if I agree with this. I did this once by accident and the girl became uncomfortable and told me some other guy did that and something bad happened to her so I moved and proceeded with the date with no issues. Street savy providers are going to know / feel that you have them hemmed up even if they don't say anything. Even in warfare you always give the enemy a way out otherwise they will fight harder because you have given them no choice to escape.
Originally Posted by StormRanger
[View Original Post]
Personally I haven't had any issues with providers on the streets and I believe it's because of the following:
1. I don't just pick up anyone no matter what. Only pick up providers if they look relatively clean and have a friendly face. Women who are hard looking, look like a male, or look angry / disgruntled I avoid them at all cost. Why she's angry or looks to be having a bad day isn't my problem. Only once I picked up a chick who was crying in the middle of the street but she was soft and feminine and it turns out she just jumped out of a truck from a guy who was a bad date. She wound up being one of the best that I loved going to see until we stopped seeing each other because she went to rehab and got clean.
2. Once you do the pickup the first 2 minutes is everything and sets the tone. If a provider seems to be in a rush donate a few coins and drop her off asap. I have only had to do this 2-3 x. I could sense the urgency so I knew I wasn't going to get my time. Also, if a provider seems disinterested or doesn't give you any positive feedback in the first few minutes it's probably a good idea to drop her off asap and find someone else. Sometimes it's not about the money but if a woman feels safe around you. If they don't feel safe they're going to bolt either from the stories they hear or past bad experiences with other dates. One girl told me every car she gets into she's fearful.
-
01-02-22 14:09 #9476Senior Member

Posts: 167Something I started doing long ago is to park my car with the passenger side very close to something, so she can not open the door. No cash and dash.
Originally Posted by CrackHoreLover
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 23:46 #9475Senior Member

Posts: 150Out of curiosity, what ever happened to street steve? I use to follow him on another site then all his stuff disappeared.
-
12-31-21 12:17 #9474Banned Member

Posts: 426Boneheads.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
Dick thinking.
These are the guys who get robbed by her pimp and extorted.
-
12-30-21 20:57 #9473Senior Member

Posts: 278Great Topic / Question Shampoo55
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
1 What's your name.
2 Can you show me you're not a cop (show me you pussy and or tits). If she doesn't have a problem showing you her pussy right away it shows you that she doesn't have a bad attitude or a dick.
3 How much for a nude (her getting naked) BBBJ. No clothes means no pockets, no pockets means it's less like she can steal your shit. Plus I like to play with her body.
4 Do you spit or swallow. I really don't care as long as they don't jump off the dick to avoid CIM.
5 How much time do I get with you. I don't want to hear any of that "your time is almost up" BS 2 minutes into the BJ.
6 Are you willing to leave the area. I like to drive 10 minutes out of the hood, a 10 min drive out means an hour walk back so she will be less likely to pull some BS if she's not around the corner from the dope house. I also fell much safer since we aren't on her turf.
If she doesn't show me her body or wants money to show me her body, she's out. If she won't do a nude BJ, she's out. If she doesn't allow CIM, she's out. If she doesn't give me at least 30 minutes, she's out. If she's not willing to leave the area, she's out. When it comes to street mongering you have to use common sense and you have to stand your ground. I don't care how cute she is or how good she sucks a dick, it's my way or the highway. I'm very demanding but I do teat the girls well and I pay them well too.
-
12-30-21 18:20 #9472Senior Member

Posts: 113Since someone mentioned cute blonde anna
The 1st time I met Anna something about her didn't feel right so I asked her if she was ever sexually molested? I didn't expect the answer she told me!! If you want to know the answer you will have to ask her yourself!! Don't PM me to ask me.
-
12-30-21 12:59 #9471Senior Member

Posts: 113That is a true story!! And that guy was giving her money left and right!!Want a laugh?? I am getting PMs for her number.
Originally Posted by JStokes
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 10:38 #9470Regular Member

Posts: 22Erika Ripoff
She's a piece of shit, all she does is sleep then get mad when you wake her up. Anne the cute blond told me she was at a guys house he had a heart attack and she took his wallet and left and he didn't even call 911.
-
12-28-21 23:26 #9469Banned Member

Posts: 426How did you make a report on Francesca, aka Nermin, if you've never been with her?
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 14:49 #9468Senior Member

Posts: 3009Does leelee have any contact info can you pm me please.
Originally Posted by Djs0182
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 11:37 #9467Senior Member

Posts: 113Does anyone know Melissa?
Has anyone seen this Lissa?











Reply With Quote




