Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 28070
-
01-03-22 22:07 #16745Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Nancy at Erma
New talent at Erma. Nancy, cute, late 20 or early 30. Natural large B's or small C's, long brown hair, clean shaven and speaks some English. Nancy is super friendly, gave me a decent massage, BBBJ, DFK, GFE. I'll definitely return for round two.
-
01-03-22 20:57 #16744Senior Member

Posts: 567108, Lulu
Lulu has perfect natural C's, killer bod and I have a weakness for girls with dimples. Rita is pretty hot too and speaks very good English for those that like to yap. As you mentioned, all winners!
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 19:33 #16743Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Level 2 Spa Mia
Forgive me if I missed a few details about my provider. I didn't pay close enough attention to see about tattoos, etc. She looked cute. She walked me to the massage room where I began to declothe with her standing there (started feeling my abs and asked me if I worked out everyday), paid the house fee and she soon came back. Worked a kink out of my back with very small but gentle hands, and then started down my legs and when I opened them she began to tease me. Turned over, teased me some more and then asked specifically if I wanted a BJ. I said I wanted CFS, but she said her down there "not work. " Shrugs, I'm guessing period. She rubbed me down with her breasts which were nice, and then put on the condom. Sucking skills were on point, and I attempted to get inside the panties with my hand but was turned down so I settled for playing on the outiside. She played with my nipples and rubbed my chest while finishing the BJ. Cleaned up and was brought water. When walking out, another lady stopped me and started kissing me, so I returned the favor. I might try that other lady next time.
-
01-03-22 18:46 #16742Banned Member

Posts: 335JoJo
What's up Mr King! Yes it's JoJo, not YoYo. I realized my mistake after I submitted my report, but being a regular member on this site, my reports take several hours to post. Then once it did post, I could not figure out how to edit it. So I ended up quoting it and correcting the name in the title, should post soon. Sorry JoJo if you're reading this. You were fantastic just like Mina and all the girls at VIP! See you soon.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Manny Muffins.
-
01-03-22 18:32 #16741Banned Member

Posts: 3075New Girl is JoJo
What's up Mr. Muffins! Love their full VIP King treatment. I think you saw JoJo. Yes sounds very similar to the name in your review. Yeah with that treatment you received I would have memory loss after that session.
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
JoJo is damn hot and an absolute beauty!
-
01-03-22 17:37 #16740Banned Member

Posts: 335Jojo not Yoyo
My bad guys. Her name is Jojo not Yoyo LOL.
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
01-03-22 16:20 #16739Banned Member

Posts: 713LOL, this is not some exclusive club or spa. Go visit VIP and give them your name and number and meet the girls and spend some money for a good time and your good to go. It's very simple.
Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 15:13 #16738Banned Member

Posts: 3075JoJo is definitely a beauty!
Originally Posted by ADwightSchrute
[View Original Post]
Everyone’s “first” FS AMP experience at a new spa should be like these. Being with beautiful women and leaving satisfied and wanting to return for more.
Yes, my favorite type of candy store. LOL.
-
01-03-22 15:05 #16737Banned Member

Posts: 239I'm hoping I make the VIP list. This place is everything why'all have said and more. A treasure.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 14:59 #16736Banned Member

Posts: 239VIP JoJo
Had an early morning visit to VIP and got JoJo. I had to use bathroom and walked down the hallway and saw all the talent. Wow I was left speechless. I felt like a kid at a candy store. She was at the room to show me where to go. Everything everyone has said about VIP is spot on. The usual hf and got ready. I'll keep it short and sweet. GFE. During session another monger came in which could of been the reason it was a 1 on 1 session. No complaints here, wanted to give all my attention to JoJo. Had an amazing time and was given the best service I've had. Felt like we had a great connection. After I left felt so relaxed and it was well worth the drive. Had to get this review in asap while it's still fresh in my mind. Later and wow! I was going to use a corny line to make her laugh. Will be another returning customer. What a great way to start the year and the week.
Summary: DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CG, K9.
-
01-03-22 14:55 #16735Banned Member

Posts: 3075VIP 2 New Location is NOW a Reality
VIP 2 New Location is now a reality. I just got a video tour of this new location and it looks amazing. A very nice spa. It will definitely be the Best of the Best. The spa is very spacious, with 3 large rooms with nice comfortable leather chairs. There is also a shower.
The location is very discreet. They will be opened TOMORROW! Again, the ladies will only be taking appointments at this new location and for only established, respectful clients. Do not show up because someone gave you the address, you will not be allowed in. Screening is done at their current location in Spring Valley.
The ladies are taking appointments now for their new location.
-
01-03-22 14:41 #16734Banned Member

Posts: 3075108 hotties
Just stopped by 108 to say Happy New Year and meet the new rotation of girls before my lunch meeting near the area. Holy Moly- Rita and LuLu are beautiful. Got my preview new year kisses. A birdie told me they both are clean shaven, Rita looks to have B cups and LuLu B-C cups. They both look to be in their mid to late 20's is my guesstimate.
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
Man, it's going to be a great 2022! Let's hope this will be the trend with SD bringing these hotties that we all deserve.
The beautiful Eva is still there. Current lineup and I don't think you can go wrong with any of them: Eva, Rita and LuLu! Beautiful!
-
01-03-22 13:32 #16733Banned Member

Posts: 335
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
Thanks Bro for the confirmation. Yeah, she was a good one. I read she already left 108. I'll be sure to keep an eye open for when she returns. Definitely want to see her again!
Originally Posted by DarkKnight619
[View Original Post]
Manny Muffins.
-
01-03-22 13:25 #16732Banned Member

Posts: 335Yes, I believe the Sheriff's station is across the street behind the Santana's taco shop. This is also not the best part of town, so not too out of the ordinary for a cop to be observing the whole area (not sitting there just watching who goes in and out of a massage parlor). I'm sure they're aware of VIP, but like I said, a lot of other crime to be worried about in that area, so pretty normal the way I see it.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Mr MuffMan.
-
01-03-22 13:18 #16731Banned Member

Posts: 335VIP New Girl Yoyo
I went to see my ATF Mina yesterday at VIP. She suggested we do a threesome with the new girl Yoyo. She said she wants to see me "fuck the hot new girl". How can I say no to that? I'll spare you all the long, novel like post with all the details, as you can pretty much figure out how it went. I will just say Mina is still 100% my ATF and I will provide some additional details regarding Yoyo, as she's new, and this will be most helpful to my fellow mongers. I would say Yoyo is probably early 30's (which means she looks early 20's, as these beautiful Asian girls look about 10 yrs. Younger than they are). That's a guesstimate though, as you know it's tough to know for sure. Rest assured though fellow mongers, she's HOT and you won't be disappointed! She's quite the little package. I'd say about 5'3", nice firm large B's or small C's (similar size to Mina's), a GREAT ass (looked amazing hitting it from behind), long dark hair, super cute face, flat stomach, nice legs and a tight fully shaved muff! She speaks pretty good English, and gives the full VIP treatment (DFK's, BBBJ, BLS, Rimming, Licking your entire body, more DFK, CG, ACG, MISH, DG (ass looked amazing), etc.). I 100% would recommend her and encourage you mongers to try her out. Every girl at VIP has been 5 Star so far. I heard there's another new girl there Kiki as well, but unfortunately did not get to meet her.
Regarding the new location. I understand it should be ready later this week. Please guys save your PM's, I will NOT be giving out the location. As some other senior mongers have already mentioned, only the girls themselves will give out the address to trusted customers. This will not be a typical storefront AMP, so it will strictly operate by invitation and appointment only. They'll still be operating their storefront AMP in Spring Valley and from what I understand for now, they'll have 2 girls working at the new location and 3 girls in Spring Valley. Once again, I would just like to say I'd recommend all of the girls at VIP. Everyone of them is hot, are total sweethearts and give the best service in town.
Mr Muffins.










Reply With Quote





