Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #321

  2. #320

    Carly from Princeton

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...p/861098299047

    Provider has a handler that is with her and I didn't feel something was right because she wouldn't tell me what she was driving so I done a drive by and noticed a guy and her in a white truck so I decide to just call it off. I'm not for some bullshit. I feel that if they can't work alone it's to risky.

  3. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by Humengofer  [View Original Post]
    I have no experience with either. Just saying appears to be many similarities, to my eye. And if they ARE the same, there are reviews of the Daniels posting. Curious to know.
    They are 100% not the same. I have never seen Trinity, but I have seen the girl from Daniel's. I did a review for her recently.

    If anyone has info on Trinity, it would be appreciated.

    Happy Hunting!!

  4. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Are saying you think it might be the same person or saying I should consider the other one?
    I have no experience with either. Just saying appears to be many similarities, to my eye. And if they ARE the same, there are reviews of the Daniels posting. Curious to know.

  5. #317
    Are saying you think it might be the same person or saying I should consider the other one?


  6. #316

    Same?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this Ad. Posted today.

    Anyone seen or had experience with her?

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...h/933842553493
    Not sure but.

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...h/933842553493

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...r/094921787705

  7. #315

    Trinity Faith any Info

    Just saw this Ad. Posted today.

    Anyone seen or had experience with her?

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...h/933842553493

  8. #314

    Girl In Daniels WV

    Hey, this is my first review on this forum. I mostly monger in Virginia and decided to check out the Beckley area due to the words of other mongers in Southwest Va. I tried to reach 3 girls. The two ladies in the first link did not respond back. The woman in the second link responded back promptly, but I decided not to go since she was only doing car dates and I did not want to put a room in my name. The third girl responded fast as well. She quoted 2 Bills didn't specify a duration of time. I told her I only had 160 if that is fine and it was. She tells me to bring protection and go to a nearby dollar general and wait for a few minutes. After a few minutes at the dollar general she text me her address and I go to an apartment complex that was very close. Texted her I'm here and I go to meet her. The apartment was clean and we go to her bedroom which has her mattress on the floor. She is fun-sized at 4'11 . Pictures are accurate. She has a nice ass for her size, and is decent in the face with a little acne. Hygiene was good as well, no odors or weird smell and teeth were good. After small talk we get to business. Started with DATY, after that she proceeds to give a BBJ. Did not go too deep, but was good with no teeth. She then puts the condom on and goes reverse cowgirl for the rest of the dream. It was a nice view and in time I blew in the bag and finished the dream. Overall the meetup was good. There seemed to be no time constraint, and the only rule she really mentioned was that we were covered for full service. If I was local I would not mind repeating, but since I'm an hour and half out from Beckley I probably would only go once in a blue moon like I did today.

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...r/276633844782

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...m/518431188476

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...r/094921787705 (Girl reviewed is this Link!)

  9. #313

    CarlSlim

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlSlim  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times about a year ago at a small apartment in Daniels. We were meeting at her apartment and she was late getting back. She did answer my call and said she was running behind and I ended up waiting about 20 minutes. She is a very cute, tiny girl maybe 5' tall and 100 lbs. Nice BJ and was basically into whatever, but couldn't do deep doggy. There was evidence of a man also living at the apartment (large basketball shoes), but I never saw him at all. She 100% has / had some type of habit. However, I didn't feel like it had an effect on the service. PM and I will explain. Lastly, she texted several times asking for another date for weeks after our date. This is personally a pet peeve of mine since I believe there's an un1written "Don't call me, I'll call you" rule, but eventually she stopped. Overall, it was fun and if in the area, I may do it again. I hope this helps.
    Clear your inbox. Quoted me 2 bills. Going rate for her?

  10. #312

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Mountaineer88  [View Original Post]
    I finally got around to getting to see Lauren. We agreed on a time and while I was on my way she asked if I could come 20 to 30 min later so I said sure and waited around a bit at a gas station before heading on up. I get there and wait another 20 min before she tells me I can come in. The apartment was really clean and she seemed really polite and sweet so I thought okay the wait might just be worth it. She tells me she needs to go freshen up in the bathroom, and she's in there with the water running for a good 5 ish min and I hear a few thuds and she didn't respond back when I asked if she was alight. I decide to go in the bathroom and check on her and she's blitzed out of her mind, pipe and lighter in hand and not at all coherent just slowly spinning in circles looking up. She also had a few nasty looking scabs on her chest. I tried helping her to bed but she kept going back to the bathroom looking for her dope she dropped in there and I wasn't going to stick around so I turned around and left. Really disappointing because she definitely has a body that shouldn't be wasted on using that crap.
    Really? That doesn't sound like her at all.

    It's been a while since I've seen her and I've spoke negatively about my last visit for other reasons but she didn't seem like she would go that direction.

  11. #311

    New girl in Princeton / Athens

    Tried setting up something with Karley but she didn't show up. We agreed on meeting place and a time she asked where I was and told her I would be there in 3 min. Get there and she's not there I asked what she was driving and she told me it didn't matter that she would be at my door in a few. That kinda freaked me out so I wait for just a few and I asked where she was again and said she was waiting on a friend to bring her something but she could see where I was parked and would be right there. So I decided to just go ahead and text her that I was leaving.

  12. #310

    Unfortunate encounter with Lauren

    I finally got around to getting to see Lauren. We agreed on a time and while I was on my way she asked if I could come 20 to 30 min later so I said sure and waited around a bit at a gas station before heading on up. I get there and wait another 20 min before she tells me I can come in. The apartment was really clean and she seemed really polite and sweet so I thought okay the wait might just be worth it. She tells me she needs to go freshen up in the bathroom, and she's in there with the water running for a good 5 ish min and I hear a few thuds and she didn't respond back when I asked if she was alight. I decide to go in the bathroom and check on her and she's blitzed out of her mind, pipe and lighter in hand and not at all coherent just slowly spinning in circles looking up. She also had a few nasty looking scabs on her chest. I tried helping her to bed but she kept going back to the bathroom looking for her dope she dropped in there and I wasn't going to stick around so I turned around and left. Really disappointing because she definitely has a body that shouldn't be wasted on using that crap.

  13. #309
    Quote Originally Posted by Humengofer  [View Original Post]
    I've wondered about this too. Seems several, many listing age as 20 or so. I have to think they're all associated, and probably not real, or scams. Does anyone have insight? I'm curious but have not pulled trigger yet.

    I Have texted with This one, but have not been able to meet yet. Any info?

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...e/318054496043
    I saw her a couple of times about a year ago at a small apartment in Daniels. We were meeting at her apartment and she was late getting back. She did answer my call and said she was running behind and I ended up waiting about 20 minutes. She is a very cute, tiny girl maybe 5' tall and 100 lbs. Nice BJ and was basically into whatever, but couldn't do deep doggy. There was evidence of a man also living at the apartment (large basketball shoes), but I never saw him at all. She 100% has / had some type of habit. However, I didn't feel like it had an effect on the service. PM and I will explain. Lastly, she texted several times asking for another date for weeks after our date. This is personally a pet peeve of mine since I believe there's an un1written "Don't call me, I'll call you" rule, but eventually she stopped. Overall, it was fun and if in the area, I may do it again. I hope this helps.

  14. #308

    Looking

    Does anyone remember the girl that use to be in Maple fork back in 2019? I'd love to get in contact again.

  15. #307
    Quote Originally Posted by HMan47  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of new talent posting from the Beckley area. Anyone taken the plunge? Definitely looking better than the Charleston scene if they are legit.
    I've wondered about this too. Seems several, many listing age as 20 or so. I have to think they're all associated, and probably not real, or scams. Does anyone have insight? I'm curious but have not pulled trigger yet.

    I Have texted with This one, but have not been able to meet yet. Any info?

    https://southern-west-virginia.skipt...e/318054496043

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape