Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45610

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Needed a quick release so I went and saw Missy. Basic rub down with standard finish. 60/40.

    She's starting to see "long time clients" at her home and asked me to book an appointment. I'm going to give it a go later this week. Has anyone seen Missy at her house?
    I saw Missy several times a few years ago at her shop / salon. We got along well, but I found her massage to be mediocre at best with a lot of one-handed work while she scrolled her phone or watched a show on it. There was some teasing but no finish. I'm sure DIY is always an option, but not acceptable to me since I'm a paying customer. I never saw her at her house, so please report back on how that goes. Is she still hitting the gym every day before work? I'll give her credit for staying in good shape!

  2. #45609
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    She took my temperature and led me to the room. Her massage was good. On the flip she asked if I wanted finish. I grinned. No tips discussed.

    Asked her to take her tops off. But she was not willing to do that. She said she would do in the next visit which is fine she was okay with utc. She has really big boobs. I accessed those boobs from the top of her blouse and still could not reach her nips, she did not help either to provide easy access. It's a bit disappointing. Overall the exp is good. 60+40 out the door.

    I have a question and would like to hear your thoughts, expert mongers!.

    I would love 5-7 minutes of boob time. (preferably utc) But access is allowed exactly when HJ is offered; also they make it so quick that it won't last for more than two minutes. This has been my experience in all camps. How to negotiate more boob time? Will they be ready to be topless for 5-7 minutes?

    Appreciate any inputs on this.
    The only way to negotiate anything at an AMP is flashing some green. As for Alice, she pulled "her girls " doing the HJ but she didn't like them being squeezed. So they are probably sensitive. She may have needed a break from having them played with so much. I think she knows why she is getting so many appointments. As I mentioned before her massage quality and HJ technique is enough to see her. Her big tits are a big bonus.

  3. #45608
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMan69  [View Original Post]
    Who has the bigger rack? Summer or Alice? And. Are there bigger out there??

    LOL!

    Thanks why'all.
    I haven't had Summer. Where does she work?. But Alice does have some big ones. The only huge ones I've seen were Amy at Min Hua. This was back in 2016. She was medium build. You.

  4. #45607

    Biggest rack?

    Who has the bigger rack? Summer or Alice? And. Are there bigger out there??

    LOL!

    Thanks why'all.

  5. #45606

    Alice, LI massage

    She took my temperature and led me to the room. Her massage was good. On the flip she asked if I wanted finish. I grinned. No tips discussed.

    Asked her to take her tops off. But she was not willing to do that. She said she would do in the next visit which is fine she was okay with utc. She has really big boobs. I accessed those boobs from the top of her blouse and still could not reach her nips, she did not help either to provide easy access. It's a bit disappointing. Overall the exp is good. 60+40 out the door.

    I have a question and would like to hear your thoughts, expert mongers!.

    I would love 5-7 minutes of boob time. (preferably utc) But access is allowed exactly when HJ is offered; also they make it so quick that it won't last for more than two minutes. This has been my experience in all camps. How to negotiate more boob time? Will they be ready to be topless for 5-7 minutes?

    Appreciate any inputs on this.

  6. #45605
    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    Any decent spas on the north end of 400? Working in the Dawsonville / Dahlonega area for a few days and need some relaxation.
    There's one at the outlet mall in Dahlonega (Seasons) but DIY only, and that's just with some. Mostly legit. Your best bet is to drive south to Exit 14 and hit up Health Massage.

    124X Buford Rd, Cumming, GA.

  7. #45604
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    There is only 1 small girl who works at Care, I guess she technically is a spinner due to size, but she is almost 50, you guys kill me with what you think is young LOL. Under the mask the face shows all. She used to go by Linda, but they change their "stage" names a lot there for some reason.
    Early 30's and low bodyfat. Cutie.

  8. #45603

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Went to Care the other day and had a great rub from a young spinner, tight bod, but forgot her name. Throw out a few to jog my memory.
    There is only 1 small girl who works at Care, I guess she technically is a spinner due to size, but she is almost 50, you guys kill me with what you think is young LOL. Under the mask the face shows all. She used to go by Linda, but they change their "stage" names a lot there for some reason.

  9. #45602

    Skinny spinner at Care

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Went to Care the other day and had a great rub from a young spinner, tight bod, but forgot her name. Throw out a few to jog my memory.
    If it is Care in Crabapple, I cannot help with the name but only description of what was delivered: she was older, but I could not confirm her age, conversation was pretty much non-existent and had mask all the time. Her was massage was sensual and delicate, even after I asked for stronger. On the flip she did not allow any exploration. Moved away when I tried to grab her tits, even thru clothes. Handshake was surprisingly enjoyable, even with limited access to her body.

    I did not catch her name, but she was tinny. How was this one you saw looking like? Also, what did she allow? Any roaming?

  10. #45601
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    Any decent spas on the north end of 400? Working in the Dawsonville / Dahlonega area for a few days and need some relaxation.
    Nothing in Dahlonega but Dawsonville has a Chinese parlor though heard its legit.

  11. #45600
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Went to Care the other day and had a great rub from a young spinner, tight bod, but forgot her name. Throw out a few to jog my memory.
    Thanks for the direct message. Need more of that care.

  12. #45599

    Missys retreat

    Is Missy FS and have a table shower?

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Needed a quick release so I went and saw Missy. Basic rub down with standard finish. 60/40.

    She's starting to see "long time clients" at her home and asked me to book an appointment. I'm going to give it a go later this week. Has anyone seen Missy at her house?

  13. #45598

    Info

    Any decent spas on the north end of 400? Working in the Dawsonville / Dahlonega area for a few days and need some relaxation.

  14. #45597

    Name?

    Went to Care the other day and had a great rub from a young spinner, tight bod, but forgot her name. Throw out a few to jog my memory.

  15. #45596
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Went back to my old favorite Sisi Massage in Marietta (same owner as Li Massage) yesterday. Made an appointment an hour before going in with my fav girl Apple. Lily greeted me and took me to the room. Apple was there waiting and I was really happy to see her. She's super cute and has a good body. I also brought her a small gift (yoga pants) since it's the holidays, and she was surprised. I opted for 90 minutes and a table shower. For some reason table showers really calm me down and get me in zen mode. I asked for back walking (seems like I ask for it every time now) and it was good. First with the sheet then sans sheet. She must have walked on my back for the first 30 min and my back popped a few times. She then massaged my back and legs. There wasn't much teasing until right before the flip but that's quite alright. I enjoy a solid massage. I rubbed her feet & calves when she was working on my back. She liked that. She was wearing jeans and a blouse so easy access UTC up top but harder to get jeans off. Hoping she wears the yoga pants next time. On the flip she went right to business slow and sensual. She gets me every time. Total was 90 + 10 table shower + 10 for coconut oil (forgot to bring mine). 110/50 tip = 160 total damage. Well worth it for the great experience. Make sure to call ahead and also they close early (6 pm) everyday. Happy New Year guys.
    With Lily's girls even when you call ahead for an appointment that don't necessarily mean you'll get the girl you called for upon arrival. If that's the case then Lily herself will take care of you. You're better off just waiting for your girl. But at the same time your hour don't start until you get you girl so you get some extra free massage time. But Lily massages suck so it's negative balancing positive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape