Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,961 to 6,975 of 19310
-
01-03-22 11:28 #12350Senior Member

Posts: 93Nicole Kane anyone?
Anyone have Intel on duos with Nikola Kane and her friend? Did a search and came up with nada, so any info is appreciated.
https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...o/859456629799
-
01-03-22 10:23 #12349Senior Member

Posts: 195Heather
Thank you Sir!
Originally Posted by TooJaded
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 10:03 #12348Senior Member

Posts: 82No problem, she gave me permission to post it: 321-324-6896 (text preferred).
Originally Posted by SailFish69
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 09:19 #12347Senior Member

Posts: 758Warning stay far away
She's up there fighting for the record.
Originally Posted by DilDorado
[View Original Post]
My advice is stay away she is more trouble then she's worth her intentions are not for your happiness.
Trust me I know and you don't want to find out for yourself.
22 visits to grey bar motel and will soon be a permanent resident of the grey bar mansion.
-
01-03-22 09:15 #12346Senior Member

Posts: 195Heather
Would like to get Heather's Digits. Feel free to PM me if you don't want them on the forum, please & TY In advance. Not much for Pickens in the TC.
Thanks & Stay safe!
-
01-03-22 07:16 #12345Senior Member

Posts: 82Heather
I managed to see Heather in Cocoa this weekend. Very nice and easy going older woman with a great body. Chill incall location and her dogs are very sweet.
EXTREMELY tight kitty and her venue requires no cover for entry so bring your own if you want one.
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1696845
Those pics are accurate however Willie's picture from last year is more recent. Her phone number recently changed as well. Contributing members can PM for her new digits.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 22:32 #12344Regular Member

Posts: 2Christine
Anyone have a recent report on Christine? Is this the one aka Casey K? Thanks in advance!
https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...n/918710034327
-
01-01-22 06:56 #12343Senior Member

Posts: 2652I've read most of the reviews on her and not sure why I didn't touch base with her the first time OWO gave me her number. I'll have to reconsider and get back in touch with him since I've deleted that already.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 00:36 #12342Senior Member

Posts: 38E]
Yes she is more of a BBW than her pics lead on.
-
12-31-21 22:20 #12341Senior Member

Posts: 70Should be noted she looks nothing like her pics. She's a Big girl.
Originally Posted by JasonFla83
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 12:50 #12340Senior Member

Posts: 82As a rule WALDT so I am glad that you have enjoyed your time with her. But for me the 'all covered rule' isn't just a downer but an absolute deal breaker. While I can do without complete GFE with DFK I absolutely can't settle for CBJ at any price. Not even for free. Which is a shame because she does have an appealing look.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
That's just my $0. 02 though.
-
12-31-21 12:15 #12339Senior Member

Posts: 791Andrea
You are welcome. She has a decent another fan site as well with some nice content. But of course there is a cost, although you can join for as little as a month, if you just want to get a look. The lack of GFE and the all covered rule is a bit of a downer. But for me she is still in my top five due to her looks and personality. And, she is about as "normal" as you will find in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 12:08 #12338Senior Member

Posts: 791My pleasure. I would suggest Charli in Palm Bay as an alternative. Easy to get to at I95/ Palm Bay Road exit, and a relatively short drive from Sebastian; well worth it.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 08:53 #12337Senior Member

Posts: 82Contact info?
I tried texting her at the number in this listing but it failed to send:
Originally Posted by Grummpi
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1696845
Does anyone have any recent contact info or links for her? Thanks, and Happy New Year!
-
12-31-21 06:44 #12336Senior Member

Posts: 2652Thank You
HH thank you for the update on Ava. I was going to be in the Sebastian area in a couple of weeks and was contemplating a visit. I'll move on!
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






