Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 18418
-
01-02-22 20:23 #8083Senior Member

Posts: 384Alrighty, need some help my dudes. I finally became a premium member with the one time payment of 90 days. Thought that would fix my previous problem of / literally / every single link that gets posted here to coming up with "Profile Not Available". But nope. All the links still show that.
Is there some sort of secret setting on the profile page or something I'm missing? How do I see what everyone else is seeing?
-
01-02-22 16:48 #8082Senior Member

Posts: 57ArabianNight
Beware of her. Goes by the profile name 'Arabian Night'. Told her name was Delli. Quick to exchange phone numbers. Discussed PPM and wanted to meet the same day. Was willing to travel. Even verified herself through video chat. Prompt responses. Until it was time to show-up. She blocked me after the no-show. Time-waster.
-
01-02-22 14:13 #8081Senior Member

Posts: 1061DC is an absolute mess there are way too may ghettos chicks and and the trailer trash druggies. Where the fuck are all the real college girls?
I'm just reminiscing my French girl. Damn she gave me the best time. Came down for a week and she was just like a girlfriend.
Too many pro hoes on the site now.
-
01-02-22 13:14 #8080Senior Member

Posts: 846Might have been able to handle aggressive but.
Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69
[View Original Post]
- has multiple numbers and has no idea who she's texting.
- is not willing to send the pic one asks for.
Forces me to block her whenever she texts, LOL.
-
01-02-22 12:30 #8079Senior Member

Posts: 90Agree, she's super aggressive and what's more doesn't appear able to keep track of her contacts on multiple numbers. So you'll get a text from her from one number about meeting and you're in the process of setting something up and you'll get a text from her other number where clearly she doesn't recognize she's *already talking to you* on the other line. LOL.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 11:17 #8078Senior Member

Posts: 27Kendra
She's real, allowance 2 k+ a month. She works as an independent esthetician but has been out of work for more than two weeks because of covid so is more eager to meet now. Nice body but fake tits and some face acne. Was on SA a few years ago but just recently got back on. Can't host.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 11:05 #8077Senior Member

Posts: 139Female
She's a female. No self-respecting gay man would be caught dead in that outfit.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 09:57 #8076Senior Member

Posts: 490ArtisticBelle
ArtisticBelle.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-a39db0df22b7
Wants 500 for one hour of play with protection. She was very specific about that. I told her I usually do 400 but negotiable depending on what's on the menu. She said just use your imagination. Refused to chat off the site to discuss the details and then start having an attitude about 500 is the standard fare. I wished her luck and she blocked me immediately. Shitty attitude.
-
01-02-22 08:04 #8075Senior Member

Posts: 490411 on Eve86
Anyone has any Intel on Eve86?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-f629b8c95d24
Talking to her. She's been on SA for over a year but can't find any report on her. PM me please.
-
01-02-22 06:51 #8074Senior Member

Posts: 846Sugargirl69 - something is wrong with her
She's just too aggressive, and annoying. Blasts texts at all times of the day.
Originally Posted by Grasshopping
[View Original Post]
Tried to get her to send a custom pic but she's never done so, just sends random pics that are on the site.
Also, texts from multiple numbers. So something is fishy.
-
01-01-22 22:56 #8073Senior Member

Posts: 39I've had her back in November. She is good at acting and stroking the ego. Can pound her through the mattress with no complaints. She hosts in a condo building near Wisconsin Ave. MD side. Studio apartment, place is a mess. Cut me off after I didn't agree to her new ppm of 500 after we agreed upon 350. Why MMV.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 16:35 #8072Senior Member

Posts: 1061The 20 yrvold squirter. I can't find her unless anymore but she fucks me like she loves me.
Going to go for a few more rounds then ill give her up.
-
01-01-22 13:21 #8071Senior Member

Posts: 138100% female. Looks much better and different in real life. Pleasant young lady.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 11:02 #8070Senior Member

Posts: 490Some Reports
Happy New Year and Happy Hunting everyone. It's been a while since I posted reports. Have had a great SB that satisfied my every need so I haven't added any new ones to my rotation (which is very small to begin with) but alas she quitted sugaring recently.
Here are a few reports I have to share. I am not including what I paid on here to help to conceal my identity.
StunningHottie.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...1-4f1c64edaa5b
Quick to exchange phone number then wants $200 for M&G.
Sarah.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-2df2ae57c1bf
Most likely a pro. Went straight to asking me if I want to meet the same day before having any conversation. I did not get any details on what she offers as that's kind of a turn-off for me.
Itsjackie21.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-db2c973eb9dd
Probably a scam / fake. Exchanged phone number fairly quickly. Got to text and first thing she asked me was to send her some money to help with buying Christmas presents. I told her I'd pay her when we meet. As we were talking about scheduling to meet up, she asked if I'd be interested in buying videos / photos from her. And then came up with excuses about not being able to meet that day. I dropped her immediately after that.
Sugargirl69.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-9405f13f3067
No real experience with her. She's been mentioned on this board before. Aggressive to meet up. Says she can get babysitter and drive up to NoVa from Fredericksburg to meet (that doens't sound normal to me for a SB). She says she likes being choked, hair pulled, spanked. Loves giving head and allow CIP and / or CIM. Also opened to 3 some (mfm or fmf). I kept asking her what the allowance is but she would not tell me. I never took the plunge. She could be a great time but sounds too much of a pro and even fishy (TGTBT) to me.
Babygirl9399.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-40dd16ac359e
I was afraid that it was going to be a she-male but decided to take the plunge. Did a quick M&G with her first then set up for a meeting another day. Her face looks better and more feminine in person than in the pics. Her body is ok, soft and flappy tits especially for being so young. I got BB everything and CIP. Good solid BJ, good kisser but she doesn't make any noise during sex (she refrained from making a sound by biting her own hand).
Lilredridinhood474.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-9f7526da5a20
She had been reviewed here couple times a while back. Used to play while her husband watched. Now she's signle. She is basically a trailer trash so I'd recommend you book your own hotel room as her place is a disaster (though in a safe neighborhood). Her life is a mess too but that's not the point of this review. Decent sex, got BB everything. No anal. CIP and CIM is fine. Decent BJ skils, not the best either. Body is so so. Again, flappy body especially at such young age. Worth 1 or 2 taps IMO.
-
12-31-21 10:22 #8069Senior Member

Posts: 1026Possible Scam, Definite Weirdo
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-6127b046f35b
Talked briefly before moving to text. During texting, I sent a selfie and asked her for one. She ignores me. Ask again 12 hours later. Ignores me.
The next day, she asks to meet, and I tell her I'm out of town until after NY. She says let's meet in Jan. I say sure, can you send me a selfie? She sends the exact same photo as on her SA profile. I say that's not what I meant, I'd like to know what you look like. She says "and I'd like to know how your demeanor translates in person. " I tell her I'm not going to spend time meeting someone when I don't know what they look like. She sends a Bye emoji, and "you don't look good enough to make that request. ".
Not sure if scam and would eventually ask me to cashapp her, or just rude and retarded.












Reply With Quote




