Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 590 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 90 490 540 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 640 690 1090 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8896
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    A lecture in economics is not necessary we totally understand. The point he is trying to make is where our standards and imperatives should be regarding these escorts. I don't know about the rate scale he proposed, but it would definitely work to reel them in if enough of us had the balls to do it. We are the ones with the jobs bringing the income to them.
    Look at 90% of these ads And how desperate they all are trying to outdo each other for our attention and money. Then, go to the pictures and look at the background instead of them. They are usually dirt poor, no furniture, with nothing else going for them. And have the nerve to say don't waste my time. That's because too many guys will crawl to them and treat them better than they treat their own wives. Half of them have an attitude when you contact them And their ads speak more on what they will not do than what they will. Nothing wrong with with capitalism when it is.
    properly regulated. Bad manners, bad attitude, lack of lack of skills, Health and emotional issues combined with exorbitant rates should not be in demand. We need to run these skanks out of town or send them back to streetwalking where they normally would be.
    You are 100% correct, in my book anyway.

  2. #8895

    Time for accountability.

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    People will pay what is personally worth it for them, and everyone prioritizes things differently. Likewise every provider weighs what it's worth to her to do certain things, or do them at all. This is the purest example of capitalism at work, so guilt tripping mongers to "just hold out" until prices are where you'd like them simply will not work. And for reasons that aren't completely known, covid has fucked up the labor situation everywhere, and our hobby is not exempt.
    A lecture in economics is not necessary we totally understand. The point he is trying to make is where our standards and imperatives should be regarding these escorts. I don't know about the rate scale he proposed, but it would definitely work to reel them in if enough of us had the balls to do it. We are the ones with the jobs bringing the income to them.
    Look at 90% of these ads And how desperate they all are trying to outdo each other for our attention and money. Then, go to the pictures and look at the background instead of them. They are usually dirt poor, no furniture, with nothing else going for them. And have the nerve to say don't waste my time. That's because too many guys will crawl to them and treat them better than they treat their own wives. Half of them have an attitude when you contact them And their ads speak more on what they will not do than what they will. Nothing wrong with with capitalism when it is.
    properly regulated. Bad manners, bad attitude, lack of lack of skills, Health and emotional issues combined with exorbitant rates should not be in demand. We need to run these skanks out of town or send them back to streetwalking where they normally would be.

  3. #8894
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Just read the board and you will see we are the biggest contributors to this town becoming as dry as it is. White knights wanting to impress once someone is known to be very good and reasonable. Mongers falling in love, sharing screenshots of what is reported on the board. Heck most of the providers are members of the board. You're not speaking to just mongers, you're talking to the providers. The mongers here need to impress and promote their favorite so much, that this the result. If that's not the case, their mistreating them to point that they quit or go UTR. It is, what it is.
    Before judging don't compare others here. If you are the level headed guy take control and bring everything under control. Don't censor people's opinion.

  4. #8893

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Dammit! I'm glad you said it. I've been wanting to say it for the longest. These thirsty lame cucks are going far above and beyond selling out our best interests in establishing a buyers market with the escort community. They are pathetic. I'll save the rest for my own post, but I agree with you 1000%.
    Well I certainly agree, could not have said it better myself, but a bit rougher, the market is out of control due to desparete buyers.

  5. #8892
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Just read the board and you will see we are the biggest contributors to this town becoming as dry as it is. White knights wanting to impress once someone is known to be very good and reasonable. Mongers falling in love, sharing screenshots of what is reported on the board. Heck most of the providers are members of the board. You're not speaking to just mongers, you're talking to the providers. The mongers here need to impress and promote their favorite so much, that this the result. If that's not the case, their mistreating them to point that they quit or go UTR. It is, what it is.
    Dammit! I'm glad you said it. I've been wanting to say it for the longest. These thirsty lame cucks are going far above and beyond selling out our best interests in establishing a buyers market with the escort community. They are pathetic. I'll save the rest for my own post, but I agree with you 1000%.

  6. #8891

    Violetta Michelle

    I had the pleasure of ringing in the new year with Violetta (http://www.tallredv.com/) and I was quite happy with the experience! A very tall and lovely lady who does a great job at oral which is what works for me. I was reminded of the old Maxwell House coffee ads that said "Good to the last drop" since she definitely stays with it. If you see her because of this post you might mention that John the dog lover recommended her and perhaps I'll score some brownie points although I didn't need any on the last visit!

  7. #8890
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    I had seen her tryst ad before I found her EB ad, and she looked like a cute spinner. Set up was easy and met her at her house in a good part of South City. She looked like the pictures where she is wearing the red bra and sitting on a white chair. Got naked, she has some A-cup pancake titties and a cute little bubble ass. We started with some kissing standing by the bed, then she got on her knees and gave me a decent BBBJ with DT and some gagging when I was in her throat. We moved to the bed and I enjoyed some DATY, and she seemed to get into it, using her hand on the back of my head to help me grind against her clit. She squeezed my head pretty hard with her legs, so either she really was enjoying it or just pretending, and either way I don't care. Like many of the lovely aa women that I've seen, her kitty did have a very strong musky scent to it. Put the cover on and hit it a few different ways until the big finish. She was very friendly and had a nice attitude. 150 for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145290065/1

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelicdoll
    Now that is a model review. Details on looks, services, hygiene, and rates and included links. Good reviews brother. Thanks!

  8. #8889
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    Well said, I mentioned something like this in the AMP section and people responded as if there was no choice. There is a choice and that is to walk ask for donation, tell what the donation should really be, walk away if it is not mwt. It may involve going without for a while but something has to change. I see big ugly I don't do this or that ladies asking for way too much. It shpuld be more like, Ugly=40 qv, 80 hhr, 120 hr, Average=60 qv, 120 hhr, 180 hr Upscale beautiful=100 qv maybe 120 qv, 200 hhr, 300 hr.
    People will pay what is personally worth it for them, and everyone prioritizes things differently. Likewise every provider weighs what it's worth to her to do certain things, or do them at all. This is the purest example of capitalism at work, so guilt tripping mongers to "just hold out" until prices are where you'd like them simply will not work. And for reasons that aren't completely known, covid has fucked up the labor situation everywhere, and our hobby is not exempt.

  9. #8888
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Haven't and won't. While I respect every providers rules. Covered BJ is a non starter for me. Just broke up with a Sugar Baby who loved a salty load in her throat. I miss it but the drama was too much.

  10. #8887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Fantasy / Shannon Banks

    I had seen her tryst ad before I found her EB ad, and she looked like a cute spinner. Set up was easy and met her at her house in a good part of South City. She looked like the pictures where she is wearing the red bra and sitting on a white chair. Got naked, she has some A-cup pancake titties and a cute little bubble ass. We started with some kissing standing by the bed, then she got on her knees and gave me a decent BBBJ with DT and some gagging when I was in her throat. We moved to the bed and I enjoyed some DATY, and she seemed to get into it, using her hand on the back of my head to help me grind against her clit. She squeezed my head pretty hard with her legs, so either she really was enjoying it or just pretending, and either way I don't care. Like many of the lovely aa women that I've seen, her kitty did have a very strong musky scent to it. Put the cover on and hit it a few different ways until the big finish. She was very friendly and had a nice attitude. 150 for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145290065/1

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelicdoll

  11. #8886

    Warning. Cartz car stolen from her own driveway

    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her lately?
    Catz car was stolen from her own driveway. Another reason to avoid.

  12. #8885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Ginger

    Saw Ginger recently at her house off of Goodfellow (the area is semi-sketch but her end of the street was ok). She looks mostly like her pics, maybe just a little rougher around the edges but still a cute woman. She has a thin, spinner body with a nice ass and small titties with gumdrop nipples. We started with some light kissing and then she gave me a good BBBJ with some 69 action. Her kitty was wet and tasty. Put the cover on and enjoyed her in a variety of positions until I blew in the bag. Got dressed, hug and out the door. 160 for hh. She was friendly and accommodating, and I'll likely repeat at some point.

    Her new ad:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3148066335/1

    And her old ad, with a few more pictures:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3146711463/1

  13. #8884
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    This town is getting extremely dry. All good providers once were now are nowhere to be found. Only a handful is still around. The bottom feeders are now acting like their cooch is made of gold and thus they are worth accordingly. The ones that were used to seen for 100 for a hhr are now asking for 160-200. The ones I saw a few years back are now wanting $120 for just a CBJ. Covid exacerbates this drought even more. We mongers need to stop feeding the bottom feeders to control the inflation rate.
    Just read the board and you will see we are the biggest contributors to this town becoming as dry as it is. White knights wanting to impress once someone is known to be very good and reasonable. Mongers falling in love, sharing screenshots of what is reported on the board. Heck most of the providers are members of the board. You're not speaking to just mongers, you're talking to the providers. The mongers here need to impress and promote their favorite so much, that this the result. If that's not the case, their mistreating them to point that they quit or go UTR. It is, what it is.

  14. #8883

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to hear about one of us who rolls off of her, gets dressed tells her she wasn't the best and asks for their money back. LOL.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...s/589314786492
    THIS one robbed me with her "pimp" so I would avoid. If you want to know details PM.

  15. #8882
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    This town is getting extremely dry. All good providers once were now are nowhere to be found. Only a handful is still around. The bottom feeders are now acting like their cooch is made of gold and thus they are worth accordingly. The ones that were used to seen for 100 for a hhr are now asking for 160-200. The ones I saw a few years back are now wanting $120 for just a CBJ. Covid exacerbates this drought even more. We mongers need to stop feeding the bottom feeders to control the inflation rate.
    Well said, I mentioned something like this in the AMP section and people responded as if there was no choice. There is a choice and that is to walk ask for donation, tell what the donation should really be, walk away if it is not mwt. It may involve going without for a while but something has to change. I see big ugly I don't do this or that ladies asking for way too much. It shpuld be more like, Ugly=40 qv, 80 hhr, 120 hr, Average=60 qv, 120 hhr, 180 hr Upscale beautiful=100 qv maybe 120 qv, 200 hhr, 300 hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape