Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 589 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 639 689 1089 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 17725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8905
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Haven't and won't. While I respect every providers rules. Covered BJ is a non starter for me. Just broke up with a Sugar Baby who loved a salty load in her throat. I miss it but the drama was too much.

  2. #8904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Fantasy / Shannon Banks

    I had seen her tryst ad before I found her EB ad, and she looked like a cute spinner. Set up was easy and met her at her house in a good part of South City. She looked like the pictures where she is wearing the red bra and sitting on a white chair. Got naked, she has some A-cup pancake titties and a cute little bubble ass. We started with some kissing standing by the bed, then she got on her knees and gave me a decent BBBJ with DT and some gagging when I was in her throat. We moved to the bed and I enjoyed some DATY, and she seemed to get into it, using her hand on the back of my head to help me grind against her clit. She squeezed my head pretty hard with her legs, so either she really was enjoying it or just pretending, and either way I don't care. Like many of the lovely aa women that I've seen, her kitty did have a very strong musky scent to it. Put the cover on and hit it a few different ways until the big finish. She was very friendly and had a nice attitude. 150 for hh.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3145290065/1

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelicdoll

  3. #8903

    Warning. Cartz car stolen from her own driveway

    Quote Originally Posted by DiveMasterStl  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen her lately?
    Catz car was stolen from her own driveway. Another reason to avoid.

  4. #8902
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Ginger

    Saw Ginger recently at her house off of Goodfellow (the area is semi-sketch but her end of the street was ok). She looks mostly like her pics, maybe just a little rougher around the edges but still a cute woman. She has a thin, spinner body with a nice ass and small titties with gumdrop nipples. We started with some light kissing and then she gave me a good BBBJ with some 69 action. Her kitty was wet and tasty. Put the cover on and enjoyed her in a variety of positions until I blew in the bag. Got dressed, hug and out the door. 160 for hh. She was friendly and accommodating, and I'll likely repeat at some point.

    Her new ad:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3148066335/1

    And her old ad, with a few more pictures:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3146711463/1

  5. #8901
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    This town is getting extremely dry. All good providers once were now are nowhere to be found. Only a handful is still around. The bottom feeders are now acting like their cooch is made of gold and thus they are worth accordingly. The ones that were used to seen for 100 for a hhr are now asking for 160-200. The ones I saw a few years back are now wanting $120 for just a CBJ. Covid exacerbates this drought even more. We mongers need to stop feeding the bottom feeders to control the inflation rate.
    Just read the board and you will see we are the biggest contributors to this town becoming as dry as it is. White knights wanting to impress once someone is known to be very good and reasonable. Mongers falling in love, sharing screenshots of what is reported on the board. Heck most of the providers are members of the board. You're not speaking to just mongers, you're talking to the providers. The mongers here need to impress and promote their favorite so much, that this the result. If that's not the case, their mistreating them to point that they quit or go UTR. It is, what it is.

  6. #8900

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe79  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to hear about one of us who rolls off of her, gets dressed tells her she wasn't the best and asks for their money back. LOL.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...s/589314786492
    THIS one robbed me with her "pimp" so I would avoid. If you want to know details PM.

  7. #8899
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    This town is getting extremely dry. All good providers once were now are nowhere to be found. Only a handful is still around. The bottom feeders are now acting like their cooch is made of gold and thus they are worth accordingly. The ones that were used to seen for 100 for a hhr are now asking for 160-200. The ones I saw a few years back are now wanting $120 for just a CBJ. Covid exacerbates this drought even more. We mongers need to stop feeding the bottom feeders to control the inflation rate.
    Well said, I mentioned something like this in the AMP section and people responded as if there was no choice. There is a choice and that is to walk ask for donation, tell what the donation should really be, walk away if it is not mwt. It may involve going without for a while but something has to change. I see big ugly I don't do this or that ladies asking for way too much. It shpuld be more like, Ugly=40 qv, 80 hhr, 120 hr, Average=60 qv, 120 hhr, 180 hr Upscale beautiful=100 qv maybe 120 qv, 200 hhr, 300 hr.

  8. #8898

    Any good providers around?

    This town is getting extremely dry. All good providers once were now are nowhere to be found. Only a handful is still around. The bottom feeders are now acting like their cooch is made of gold and thus they are worth accordingly. The ones that were used to seen for 100 for a hhr are now asking for 160-200. The ones I saw a few years back are now wanting $120 for just a CBJ. Covid exacerbates this drought even more. We mongers need to stop feeding the bottom feeders to control the inflation rate.

  9. #8897

    Bj

    Too true. Absolutely ridiculous that so many think that they can get away with this level of overpricing and misleading ads.

    Unserious providers are wasting space on websites and our time trying to figure out even if they are real. Another provider has ads in seven MO cities today. Too many like this:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/72783442#.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    For me, 200 for just a BBBJ is absolutely not worth it. I wouldn't even do 150, even if it was one of the top providers. Having some sexy A+ girl do that while you can't see her fully nude nor do anything to her is just a tease.

  10. #8896

    Money back guarantee??

    I'd love to hear about one of us who rolls off of her, gets dressed tells her she wasn't the best and asks for their money back. LOL.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...s/589314786492

  11. #8895

    Anyone seen this gal?


  12. #8894
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #8893

    $150 too much if you got

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    Louder please.
    If you got any good ones to share at 150 pass my way I agree it is high but safe these ladies just offering dumpy hotels I just don't get it to save $50 bucks.

  14. #8892
    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    For me, 200 for just a BBBJ is absolutely not worth it. I wouldn't even do 150, even if it was one of the top providers. Having some sexy A+ girl do that while you can't see her fully nude nor do anything to her is just a tease.
    Louder please.

  15. #8891
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    I can't swear but I think she offers hh BBBJCIM for $200 but I'm not sure still don't get some of you guys Eden offers hh at $200 for BBBJCIM and so does Reanne I just know why you scrape around to each is own.

    Happy new years.
    For me, 200 for just a BBBJ is absolutely not worth it. I wouldn't even do 150, even if it was one of the top providers. Having some sexy A+ girl do that while you can't see her fully nude nor do anything to her is just a tease.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape