Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 930 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 13937
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Imo

    Just my opinion but if it's a big group of guys I would go to the bigger clubs like sapphire. Rhino used to be the spot but not sure now. Go in with expectations of no extras and you'll have a good time. It's easier to find a seat or pay for a table at sapphires.

    Trying to find private strippers most times will set you up for disappointment. They'll be late, no show, different fugly girls might show up, it'll be an upsell scam etc. Trying to find escorts that will enter a room with a bunch of dudes will be difficult too.

    Have you considered a party bus? You can find companies online. Book in advance and don't get scammed by the dude in a wrinkled suit on the strip offering you free bus rides for the group. They just take you to the strip club that pays them the most for dropping off passengers. They don't actually work for the club so the deals they say they can give you at the club are hit or miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Hi I am planning a bachelor party and I am looking for recommendations for strippers / escort agencies. TIA.

  2. #8656

    Stripper / Escort Agency

    Hi I am planning a bachelor party and I am looking for recommendations for strippers / escort agencies. TIA.

  3. #8655

    Those guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    True but women tend to be much more invested in it than guys. On social media, she's posting "my boo, my bae" pics and videos of them, on his, no sign of her or their relationship! I was reading some stuff online, I've seen her about 5 times over the last year and a half, so I wasn't a real regular but I saw posts from at least 6 dudes, 3 who were actually sugar daddys who said she flaked multiple times on there scheduled meetings (for which they had already paid their monthly amount) and mentioned they had given her several thousand per month for the last few years. Those dudes were pissed, one even said her give her a 70% down payment on her luxury SUV to help her credit score. I guarantee you her dude is not turning down $$ for her. I wish I had a dime for every woman that I saw fall hard, dismiss everyone in their life, a lot who have helped them along the way, only to wind up breaking up with the person they are dating after a few months.
    Deserve every bad thing that happens to them if they are stupid enough to do the shit you described.

  4. #8654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1572
    Quote Originally Posted by NVHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    Yes, sex workers for the most part have a higher success rate in relationships when they date other sex workers just from my experience with hookers. I think it is because they tend to understand and accept each other's lifestyles moreso than others.

    No woman is loyal, they are all hypergamous.
    True but women tend to be much more invested in it than guys. On social media, she's posting "my boo, my bae" pics and videos of them, on his, no sign of her or their relationship! I was reading some stuff online, I've seen her about 5 times over the last year and a half, so I wasn't a real regular but I saw posts from at least 6 dudes, 3 who were actually sugar daddys who said she flaked multiple times on there scheduled meetings (for which they had already paid their monthly amount) and mentioned they had given her several thousand per month for the last few years. Those dudes were pissed, one even said her give her a 70% down payment on her luxury SUV to help her credit score. I guarantee you her dude is not turning down $$ for her. I wish I had a dime for every woman that I saw fall hard, dismiss everyone in their life, a lot who have helped them along the way, only to wind up breaking up with the person they are dating after a few months.

  5. #8653

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveW1333  [View Original Post]
    Making my first trip to Vegas in 2 years and out of the loop on who to see.

    Does anyone know if this lady is legit? Can't see anything on TER for her.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...ody-rub_307775
    Yea she is legit. Gives an good massage. No full service though. Only oral and titty fuck on the flip.

  6. #8652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    A Dud

    She acted scared, paranoid always checking the door. Asking me did you hear that? Is someone at my door? No talking during the session only whispering. The place was a mess, the session was a disaster. Yuck, I feel gross for even doing anything with her. The price was good but for that never again. Penelope Cruz 775 xxx9613 https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...vegas/71666313.

  7. #8651

    Blonde FBSM

    Making my first trip to Vegas in 2 years and out of the loop on who to see.

    Does anyone know if this lady is legit? Can't see anything on TER for her.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...ody-rub_307775

  8. #8650
    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    She thinks she's in a real relationship but can you really be with a porn star?
    Yes, sex workers for the most part have a higher success rate in relationships when they date other sex workers just from my experience with hookers. I think it is because they tend to understand and accept each other's lifestyles moreso than others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    They ain't loyal!
    No woman is loyal, they are all hypergamous.

  9. #8649
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny214  [View Original Post]
    She looks exactly like the pics. She is thick, tall, nice natural D cup boobs, and a nice butt. Lexi is pricey but she includes BBBJ. She gets super into it. Incall is clean and she is open to any position. Would recommend.
    Also, she loves fireball. So picking her up a bottle will definitely get her in the mood.

  10. #8648

    Any reports for this one

    Newer to this world in some ways. Not in person but the whole text / phone call thing. She sounds fun but want to make sure not a fake or LE.

    https://callescort.org/702-551-6727

  11. #8647

    Sexy lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    I have been curious about lexi. Pics look cute. Yet to see a detailed review. Might check her out soon.
    She looks exactly like the pics. She is thick, tall, nice natural D cup boobs, and a nice butt. Lexi is pricey but she includes BBBJ. She gets super into it. Incall is clean and she is open to any position. Would recommend.

  12. #8646
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1572

    Interesting

    So a few weeks ago I posted about a semi regular provider who had stood me up 3 times in a row, each time was some different BS excuse. She's pretty hot and has a lot of regulars. I follow her on social media, about a week after she flaked on me the third time, she posted on snap announcing to all of her regulars that she's got a man now, sorry for flaking out and basically the hell with all of you. I anonymously hit her up and told her not to burn bridges but as expected she told me to f off. So I come to find out later through her twitter that she's actually dating a current porn star that she screwed a few months back. She thinks she's in a real relationship but can you really be with a porn star? I dated a stripper before and that was some BS, can't imagine really dating a porn star. What's interesting now, and I wonder if that is his way to increase his followers, is that now 90% of her posts are retweets of his content. So she's helping his business but turning away her own business. I met this one for the first time several years ago at the WWW. I told her she was way better than that place and helped and encouraged her to do smarter things to make more $$ maybe I should have kept my mouth shut! They ain't loyal!

  13. #8645

    I set up an account

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Your experience cries for a review on TER. Blast them fit it.
    Hate for my first review to be a bad one but I did a review. I am going to try Vegas Asian and the Japanese place Little Tokyo. Lots of girls on both sites. How do the girls compare to their photos. Venus looks early 20's in her photos but was easily mid to late 50's. I can do the asian real age calculations. You have to look at their hands.

  14. #8644

    Insights on Jasmine

    I have a done a bit of research on her, she seems legit but I am not sure how's her attitude and the mileage with those rates.

    Would really appreciate if someone can provide some insights or share their experience.

    I don't generally go that high but made some money on stocks recently and now have an urge to splurge.

    Would also be interested to hear any other similar options. I am not looking for anything bb but a nice attitude and a good time with good enough mileage would work for me.

    Feel free to dm I am happy to share my insights on the providers I have seen, not that I have already shared a most of them already in other posts.

    https://jasminesimmons.ch/

  15. #8643

    Better watch out

    A2 going to ban you regardless of how much you post on here. Just FYI bud.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape