Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 930 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 853 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 13936
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570

    Interesting

    So a few weeks ago I posted about a semi regular provider who had stood me up 3 times in a row, each time was some different BS excuse. She's pretty hot and has a lot of regulars. I follow her on social media, about a week after she flaked on me the third time, she posted on snap announcing to all of her regulars that she's got a man now, sorry for flaking out and basically the hell with all of you. I anonymously hit her up and told her not to burn bridges but as expected she told me to f off. So I come to find out later through her twitter that she's actually dating a current porn star that she screwed a few months back. She thinks she's in a real relationship but can you really be with a porn star? I dated a stripper before and that was some BS, can't imagine really dating a porn star. What's interesting now, and I wonder if that is his way to increase his followers, is that now 90% of her posts are retweets of his content. So she's helping his business but turning away her own business. I met this one for the first time several years ago at the WWW. I told her she was way better than that place and helped and encouraged her to do smarter things to make more $$ maybe I should have kept my mouth shut! They ain't loyal!

  2. #8655

    I set up an account

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Your experience cries for a review on TER. Blast them fit it.
    Hate for my first review to be a bad one but I did a review. I am going to try Vegas Asian and the Japanese place Little Tokyo. Lots of girls on both sites. How do the girls compare to their photos. Venus looks early 20's in her photos but was easily mid to late 50's. I can do the asian real age calculations. You have to look at their hands.

  3. #8654

    Insights on Jasmine

    I have a done a bit of research on her, she seems legit but I am not sure how's her attitude and the mileage with those rates.

    Would really appreciate if someone can provide some insights or share their experience.

    I don't generally go that high but made some money on stocks recently and now have an urge to splurge.

    Would also be interested to hear any other similar options. I am not looking for anything bb but a nice attitude and a good time with good enough mileage would work for me.

    Feel free to dm I am happy to share my insights on the providers I have seen, not that I have already shared a most of them already in other posts.

    https://jasminesimmons.ch/

  4. #8653

    Better watch out

    A2 going to ban you regardless of how much you post on here. Just FYI bud.

  5. #8652

    Does not surprise me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SemFijpr  [View Original Post]
    It seem that I just have bad luck. I am a newbie to agency girls. First time was with discrpeet whispers girl Diamond and it rocked my world. Then I had two cancellations in a row for another girl on that site that was Venus. When I finally saw Venus she was old enough to be my Mom. After I found out venus was from another agency called loveline. I had a great session with a girl named Jane and I saw in girl named Riri two times. Not way old like venus but milfy and very nice PSE experience. Clubloveline texted me telling me they had a beautiful young girl starting at five. I booked her for 7:15. Ubered to their location and I was in at 7:20. When I saw her she looked nothing like the pictures skinny no titties no ass but was nice at the beginning. For all sessions I thought there was a a possibility of msog. Boy was I wrong. Basically went in had a lame ass shower and a horrible BBBJ. Tried 69 for about 15 seconds before she jumped on me and rode me til I came. I kept trying to slow her down to keep from going to fast but I came. Immediately she told me to go shower and and was handing me my clothes. Believe it or not I was in and out in 20 minutes. Outside the door I texted Kevin the clubloveline booker and he said I will get a discount of 60 for next session. I told him I was not happy at all because I had done the $$ option and I was not even there 30 minutes. They said it was my fault that I did not stay for the whole hour. I told them the girl handed me my clothes and motioned me to leave. I did not want any problems but I felt massively taken advantage of.
    You are probably posting in the wrong thread. Korean Agency and apartment incalls are the right ones. Club loveline has been sketch for a long time now. Most of their girls are old tired recycles and renames from discreet whispers. For example the new one Chanel is actually Bia from discreet whispers. Older great man made titties but no curves anywhere else. Ok service. Clubloveline and discreetwhispers were my go to back in the day. Try vegas asian club and little Tokyo. Never had any problems with either. Always get to stay the whole hour. Sounds like this girl nikki probably worked at AMPs and is used to making customers finish as fast as she can for quick turn over. She is using Jasmina photos from San Jose. I guarantee it can not be Jasmina. Jasmine would have gladly have you stay the whole hour. The real girl in those photos is in fact amazing. PM me any questions.

  6. #8651

    She went to Phoenix

    Over six months ago, she had been taking trips out of LV to find greener pastures, she was posting in Phoenix for a while, but not in a few months don't know what happened, busted, tied up in a basement, jail, retired, I'd like to see her as well, but she was pretty fkd up the last few times I saw her March April & May last year, she left in June, none of her old numbers work anymore, so I fear the worst. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkcho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she disappeared to?

  7. #8650

    TER to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by SemFijpr  [View Original Post]
    It seem that I just have bad luck. I am a newbie to agency girls. First time was with discrpeet whispers girl Diamond and it rocked my world. Then I had two cancellations in a row for another girl on that site that was Venus. When I finally saw Venus she was old enough to be my Mom. After I found out venus was from another agency called loveline. I had a great session with a girl named Jane and I saw in girl named Riri two times. Not way old like venus but milfy and very nice PSE experience. Clubloveline texted me telling me they had a beautiful young girl starting at five. I booked her for 7:15. Ubered to their location and I was in at 7:20. When I saw her she looked nothing like the pictures skinny no titties no ass but was nice at the beginning. For all sessions I thought there was a a possibility of msog. Boy was I wrong. Basically went in had a lame ass shower and a horrible BBBJ. Tried 69 for about 15 seconds before she jumped on me and rode me til I came. I kept trying to slow her down to keep from going to fast but I came. Immediately she told me to go shower and and was handing me my clothes. Believe it or not I was in and out in 20 minutes. Outside the door I texted Kevin the clubloveline booker and he said I will get a discount of 60 for next session. I told him I was not happy at all because I had done the $$ option and I was not even there 30 minutes. They said it was my fault that I did not stay for the whole hour. I told them the girl handed me my clothes and motioned me to leave. I did not want any problems but I felt massively taken advantage of.
    Your experience cries for a review on TER. Blast them fit it.

  8. #8649
    Quote Originally Posted by SemFijpr  [View Original Post]
    It seem that I just have bad luck. I am a newbie to agency girls. First time was with discrpeet whispers girl Diamond and it rocked my world. Then I had two cancellations in a row for another girl on that site that was Venus. When I finally saw Venus she was old enough to be my Mom. After I found out venus was from another agency called loveline. I had a great session with a girl named Jane and I saw in girl named Riri two times. Not way old like venus but milfy and very nice PSE experience. Clubloveline texted me telling me they had a beautiful young girl starting at five. I booked her for 7:15. Ubered to their location and I was in at 7:20. When I saw her she looked nothing like the pictures skinny no titties no ass but was nice at the beginning. For all sessions I thought there was a a possibility of msog. Boy was I wrong. Basically went in had a lame ass shower and a horrible BBBJ. Tried 69 for about 15 seconds before she jumped on me and rode me til I came. I kept trying to slow her down to keep from going to fast but I came. Immediately she told me to go shower and and was handing me my clothes. Believe it or not I was in and out in 20 minutes. Outside the door I texted Kevin the clubloveline booker and he said I will get a discount of 60 for next session. I told him I was not happy at all because I had done the $$ option and I was not even there 30 minutes. They said it was my fault that I did not stay for the whole hour. I told them the girl handed me my clothes and motioned me to leave. I did not want any problems but I felt massively taken advantage of.
    You will go through this couple times before you figure out how to play this game. You will have bad experience and amazing experience. Any agency you decide to go to you will experience this couple times. Thats just the way it is.

  9. #8648

    Correction.

    Quote Originally Posted by SemFijpr  [View Original Post]
    It seem that I just have bad luck. I am a newbie to agency girls. First time was with discrpeet whispers girl Diamond and it rocked my world. Then I had two cancellations in a row for another girl on that site that was Venus. When I finally saw Venus she was old enough to be my Mom. After I found out venus was from another agency called loveline. I had a great session with a girl named Jane and I saw in girl named Riri two times. Not way old like venus but milfy and very nice PSE experience. Clubloveline texted me telling me they had a beautiful young girl starting at five. I booked her for 7:15. Ubered to their location and I was in at 7:20. When I saw her she looked nothing like the pictures skinny no titties no ass but was nice at the beginning. For all sessions I thought there was a a possibility of msog. Boy was I wrong. Basically went in had a lame ass shower and a horrible BBBJ. Tried 69 for about 15 seconds before she jumped on me and rode me til I came. I kept trying to slow her down to keep from going to fast but I came. Immediately she told me to go shower and and was handing me my clothes. Believe it or not I was in and out in 20 minutes. Outside the door I texted Kevin the clubloveline booker and he said I will get a discount of 60 for next session. I told him I was not happy at all because I had done the $$ option and I was not even there 30 minutes. They said it was my fault that I did not stay for the whole hour. I told them the girl handed me my clothes and motioned me to leave. I did not want any problems but I felt massively taken advantage of.
    I paid $$ not $$.

  10. #8647

    Clubloveline

    It seem that I just have bad luck. I am a newbie to agency girls. First time was with discrpeet whispers girl Diamond and it rocked my world. Then I had two cancellations in a row for another girl on that site that was Venus. When I finally saw Venus she was old enough to be my Mom. After I found out venus was from another agency called loveline. I had a great session with a girl named Jane and I saw in girl named Riri two times. Not way old like venus but milfy and very nice PSE experience. Clubloveline texted me telling me they had a beautiful young girl starting at five. I booked her for 7:15. Ubered to their location and I was in at 7:20. When I saw her she looked nothing like the pictures skinny no titties no ass but was nice at the beginning. For all sessions I thought there was a a possibility of msog. Boy was I wrong. Basically went in had a lame ass shower and a horrible BBBJ. Tried 69 for about 15 seconds before she jumped on me and rode me til I came. I kept trying to slow her down to keep from going to fast but I came. Immediately she told me to go shower and and was handing me my clothes. Believe it or not I was in and out in 20 minutes. Outside the door I texted Kevin the clubloveline booker and he said I will get a discount of 60 for next session. I told him I was not happy at all because I had done the $$ option and I was not even there 30 minutes. They said it was my fault that I did not stay for the whole hour. I told them the girl handed me my clothes and motioned me to leave. I did not want any problems but I felt massively taken advantage of.

  11. #8646
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    I saw lexi a couple months ago and had a great time with her. Did an hr incall at her apartment near downtown summerlin. Nice place, no roommates. She's super friendly and very sexy. Definitely on the taller side with legs for days. Kissing, BBBJ, daty, cfs. Communication can be improved on. Sometimes she takes forever to reply. I would definitely repeat.
    Texted her yesterday around 7 pm. Got back a generic hey baby text at 1. 30 am. I responded within 2 minutes. Never heard back.

  12. #8645
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    I have been curious about lexi. Pics look cute. Yet to see a detailed review. Might check her out soon.
    I saw lexi a couple months ago and had a great time with her. Did an hr incall at her apartment near downtown summerlin. Nice place, no roommates. She's super friendly and very sexy. Definitely on the taller side with legs for days. Kissing, BBBJ, daty, cfs. Communication can be improved on. Sometimes she takes forever to reply. I would definitely repeat.

  13. #8644

    Sexy lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude8622  [View Original Post]
    I was at MGM Dec 19-23. Seemed a little slower than my previous trips. Anyway, I had the pleasure of meeting up with 3 ladies.

    Saw Kat the first day. 300 for the hour. She has a nice set of fake tits which was different from my last visit. They were nice and felt great. She was early and after a little catching up we got down to business. She is a middle aged woman but she looks good. She smokes, but not during the meet. Had a BBBJ and she finished me off by hand. I would repeat, but wouldn't be my first choice.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Kat21275

    On the second day I tried something new. I had been messaging Bree and we set something up for day #2. She showed up on time and I walked her to my room. She immediately excused herself and got into something more comfortable. She came out in a one piece lingerie and matching robe. She is a little thicker than the pics and a few years older, but it wasn't a problem. We chatted about Vegas and my experiences in the hobby. She gave me her sliding menu and what was involved. 3-500. I picked the first option of a massage with a happy ending. Some people would balk at that but it was worth it to me. I was at total ease with her. She visits Chicago on occasion and I plan to meet up with her in both places and check out other parts of the menu.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/breebreebaby

    On the third day I saw my regular girl. She is semi retired and only sees some of her regulars right now or I would share some contact information about her. She provided CFS and rode me like a champ. Good times.

    That evening Sexy Lexi responded to my text the first night and said she was available. I told her I was spent and leaving in the AM and would have to catch her this summer. I didn't have a 4th in me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...sexylexi696969
    I have been curious about lexi. Pics look cute. Yet to see a detailed review. Might check her out soon.

  14. #8643

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkcho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she disappeared to?
    I think she moved to arizona.

  15. #8642
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Pot Belly Kat

    Anyone know where she disappeared to?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape