Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 1794 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 1102 1602 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 26910
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17895
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoil  [View Original Post]
    I like to use Twitter if they have an account. It gives you an insight of their personalities plus regular photos uploads.
    I have had good experiences with escort babylon.

  2. #17894
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, is Twitter really that mainstream for escorts? I haven't thought of that. I know some that do Instagram. If peeps want to pay than Only Fans and Snap Chat.

    Thanks for the feedback.
    There's a ton of them on Twitter. I always check there first to see if they're on there badmouthing clients or whining about how much they hate sex work. Nothing's a bigger guarantee I'll never spend a dime with them then to see them in one of those sex worker daisy chains of Twitter posts bashing clients or whining. Tacky as hell and a lousy business practice besides, major turn off.

  3. #17893

    Nadia Chicago Scammer hits Nashville " Beware"

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbeach/1/nadia Greetings and New Years Wishes! Fellow Mongers We have been hit twice by Nadia or Farrah or etc. She is I'm told a sometime poster in your area and this may be old news? Here in Music City, we have had a major drought, and having these Thieves and criminals take advantage of hopeful Mongers looking for fresh Flesh is especially Heinous! I'm sure you will agree! Should she return I hope you'll show her an especially fond Welcome back?. Forgive me for posting in review forums. Thought more coverage would be had here. Be Safe and Go Cubbies! V.

  4. #17892

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMax  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, rare poster.

    Does anyone know anything about Rose Auclair? She seems legit, but everything is very recent and new. A few reviews on TER, but they are all similarly worded.

    I know she is a little pricier than usual, but I'm getting a decent bonus check and want to use a little of it on myself.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...auclair-363476

    https://roseauclair.com/

    I'd also be interested in hearing if any of you have other recommendations on girls you would go to if your ran into a little extra cash. I don't partake often and it is usually in the $300-$400 range. Can't seem to find anything in the $500-$600 range, and then there are a bunch of options at $700+ but many don't seem to want to do an hour with a new guy. Any help would be appreciated.

    {I feel I need to say, in my head I can see the scene in Office Space where the guy says "Two chicks at the same time", and I suppose that should be an option, but would rather have one great one first}.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmW2tZP2kU
    Never met but highly confident that she is real and spectacular. I first connected on SA when she went by SarahSmiles. Can't say if she's still on there because I think she blocked me when I didn't bite at her $6 k / month allowance ask. No way I'd drop a whole paycheck but I would pay her hourly rate.

    I think she recently moved here to pursue an MBA. Not sure which school but seems likely it's the good one on south side because of her incall location and the fact that she moved from west coast to go there.

    I later saw her tryst ad and knew it was her because the backdrop of her pics were identical to the private pics on SA. Yes she's hot, but I honestly messaged her because her profile conveyed a smart and worldly woman. Based on her reviews it sounds like she fits that well. Her face is attractive too so now worries there. Take the leap.

  5. #17891
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Different Experience

    Quote Originally Posted by MrButtLicker  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...027/2247024998

    Saw her recently. Qv is 100. Good BBBJ with DT. She took the direction really well and played with the boys as well. It ended with cim. Overall and ok experience.
    Said she DT's. Not in my experience. Yes, I'm hung but, she maybe took 3"'s down. I brought it up to her and she just,"Hmmmmph'd". After ten minutes she inferred about cumming. I said," I the donation was a bennie for 20 minutes". She responded with," I am not a robot"! A couple more minutes of uninspired oral I packed up and left. I told her it wasn't in me before I left. IDK maybe she was buzzed or coming down from a high. Either way I was less than satisfied.

    Side note: For some reason she said every provider is a drug user. Don't ask me why but, it made me feel uncomfortable.

  6. #17890

    Tryst Alexis

    Anyone seen Alexis on Tryst? She's got quite the rack if photos are real. If anyone has info lmk.

    Separately, a tattooed busty girl Angel Fox whose ads I've seen on on LC. Any info greatly appreciated.

  7. #17889
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?" If you think this is a provider then report it and I will look at it, otherwise all you do is start a back and forth of "I'm not her, yes you are, no I'm not."

    A2

  8. #17888
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago41  [View Original Post]
    How many accounts are you going to make Mia? This is like your fourth or fifth.
    It's a good point. I also know Krista Bowie / Garland creates accounts to support Mia.

  9. #17887
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.
    How many accounts are you going to make Mia? This is like your fourth or fifth.

  10. #17886
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.
    Mia, word of mouth is the best marketing in the industry you're in.

    So what you need to do is give better performances and the clients will find you.

  11. #17885
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.
    Come on Mia, we know times are tough but you have to be more creative and sublime than that.

    As a Mensa member you should know this.

  12. #17884

    Rose Auclair Review

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestMax  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, rare poster.

    Does anyone know anything about Rose Auclair? She seems legit, but everything is very recent and new. A few reviews on TER, but they are all similarly worded.

    I know she is a little pricier than usual, but I'm getting a decent bonus check and want to use a little of it on myself.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...auclair-363476

    https://roseauclair.com/

    I'd also be interested in hearing if any of you have other recommendations on girls you would go to if your ran into a little extra cash. I don't partake often and it is usually in the $300-$400 range. Can't seem to find anything in the $500-$600 range, and then there are a bunch of options at $700+ but many don't seem to want to do an hour with a new guy. Any help would be appreciated.

    {I feel I need to say, in my head I can see the scene in Office Space where the guy says "Two chicks at the same time", and I suppose that should be an option, but would rather have one great one first}.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmW2tZP2kU
    What is it about Chicago red-heads that I can't seem to resist? Perhaps it's the dearth of talent in this saharan desert region aka Detroit. I have seen Rose on a couple occasions. Beautiful and a real man pleaser with a good head on her shoulders. She went more than one extra mile for this old-timer to accommodate my diminishing hormones. Definitely appreciated her openness to stretch her comfort zone. So young in appearance but already a great pro. Thumbs up definitely.

  13. #17883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1435
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggwptyu  [View Original Post]
    How to take part in a gangbang in Chicago, is there a thread for it?
    Search the General section, there is someone with a very high post count that keeps saying that he is hosting one if he can only figure out where, maybe you can assist him.

  14. #17882
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboJammin  [View Original Post]
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.
    I always appreciate and love to hear different perspectives since no one experience should embody the entirety of expectations so thank you for this objective review.

  15. #17881
    Quote Originally Posted by DLover64  [View Original Post]
    I mean wow, I don't think Mia Caine could have written more praise about herself than this. Of course, if this isn't Mia Caine. However, from an OBJECTIVE basis, I can assure you the above mentioned review isn't inline with my experience with her. I would categorize her more as an attractive and intelligent under-performer.
    I must admit I am very smitten with Mia, perhaps too much so. As a 65 year old monger I just seek one hot gal that pushes all my buttons and she does every time. I believe she will be on the move as Miami sure beats winter Chicago. I'll miss her but she won't be caged.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape