Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,351 to 10,365 of 18418
-
12-31-21 10:14 #8068Senior Member

Posts: 1026Turns out that if you're not a drug addict, saddled with 3 kids, or with an abusive and money sucking BF, and are just a normal, financially responsible person, making hundreds of dollars an hour leads to a fairly good standard of living.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 08:57 #8067Senior Member

Posts: 846Yes, true but this goes both ways if you know what I mean, LOL. Hence am not worried.
Originally Posted by BDM1227
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 08:56 #8066Senior Member

Posts: 846Liora
Anyone seen her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-d79a6895a833
Thanks.
-
12-31-21 06:52 #8065Senior Member

Posts: 376Is she still on SA, if so does anyone have her link?
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 06:01 #8064Senior Member

Posts: 457Diamond Elite Status on SA
Anyone of you mongers ever upgraded to Diamond Elite Status on SA? If so is there really a difference?
-
12-31-21 00:02 #8063Senior Member

Posts: 1061Yup, that's her. Damn those pro photos make her looks decent. She's meh at best. She has done well as a pro ho. When I first met her she was renting a bedroom in some shit place in aspen Hill.
Originally Posted by Jost815
[View Original Post]
Now, she had her own apt in Arlington with a bunch of nice ass furniture.
-
12-30-21 23:04 #8062Senior Member

Posts: 81Charming. 22 silver spring Seeking
PM me if you've seen her. We can compare notes.
-
12-30-21 22:16 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 146Lexi Diaz
This looks like her Eros link.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...4.htm?cat=6209
-
12-30-21 20:04 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 109Forum says be careful that your colleague knows your into whoring. As for the pic. Female.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 19:27 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 140[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-30-21 18:31 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 490She's 100% female. I will post reports of my recent ventures when I find the time.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 16:32 #8057Senior Member

Posts: 846Girl?
Got the following pics from a colleague.
I say TS, he disagrees, says girl insists that she is Girl not TS.
What does the forum say?
-
12-30-21 12:20 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 1061Follow up on Crofton chick. I don't have her URL anymore.
I posted her just in case some will see her profile.
I think she looks better in photos. But I don't have her info. For some of the PMs I need to go thru my Google voice and see if Google voice and see if I can find her number.
Since all the fucking beasts now are demanding at least 500 and decent looking ones are asking for God knows what.
I'm fairly sure she would want more than 300 for a pump since she's like a 10 compared to what's out there now.
-
12-30-21 12:16 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 1061WTF is there an influx of rich dudes on SA now.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-a4a8068c21b0
Wants 3 k. Gtfo.
-
12-30-21 07:21 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 468Tree
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-71213c3e2983
Review is on the Baltimore board. She's real. Happy hunting.












Reply With Quote





