Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 732 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5986

    Price increase

    "Don't miss your chance to save on a premium Seeking subscription.

    Starting January 4, 2022 our rates will be increasing for all memberships. So don't miss out on this opportunity to save.

    We're offering preferred members, like you, a limited time offer to lock in a subscription at our current rates.

    Like you, we're looking forward to a bigger and busier new year for all Seeking members."

  2. #5985

    SA Takes work but worth it

    So I come to Boston every once in awhile. I signed up for SA a month before I was supposed to go. Lined up 2 19 year olds and a 26 year old. 2 out 3 BBFSCIP AND BBFSCIA. Only one made me wear a hat during sex but, got ultra sloppy DT. So takes time to line them up but, once you do all gravy.

  3. #5984

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobstahh  [View Original Post]
    I have the same exact issue. Any help is appreciated.
    I had this issue once cause I signed up looking for "success and wealth. " So you can only see the sugar mommas (there arent any). I made a new account and fixed that.

  4. #5983

    Step your game up

    Quote Originally Posted by GangumStyle  [View Original Post]
    I have signed up with SA on two other occasions and although I admit, I don't pursue very hard, I have never had a connection. Even once thought I was getting catfished.

    Do I sign up for Diamond to weed out the bs? I have a SO so discretion is a must.

    What are the tricks to at least get to the negotiating table?
    Sounds like you got to step your game up bro. I been active for like 3 days and already have like 5 on the line. Had a meet set with one but I had to blow her off because of work issues. Throw them a compliment or 2 , ask them a few questions about themselves then ask what they're looking to get out of the site. Be straight up and switch to txt. That's when the real fun starts. I got a couple lined up the next few weeks I'm hoping I can find at least one good one.

  5. #5982
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    So after seeing the great reviews about her on here I decided to take the plunge. We talked a bit on SA, I gave her my number and she gave me some pics. I was happy, we decided on a price for a few hours and she was coming to me in Maine. First red flag was when she wanted half upfront, stated for gas and to pay her babysitter half would have been 250. She wanted me to cash app it. I told her straight up, that I was not sending her 250 with no guarantee. She tried to sweeten the deal by telling me she would spend as long as I wanted and into the morning. I was thinking with the correct head and told her, I would front her Gas money which was 60, take a chance on me and then the next time you see me if you want half upfront I would do it. She said OK, then she said I would feel better if it was 100. But I will take 60. So I cash aped her 60. Guess what? She never showed. Figures. Moral of the story, never use cash app, its an easy way for them to scam you or get easy money.
    Sorry that happened to you my guy, but it's a rule of thumb to always be careful with deposits, even if you know the girl! I had one SB I saw 3 or 4 times pull the cash app dash on me. She asked me for money to buy a new phone in exchange for the next session being free. I agreed and she stopped responding to my texts shortly afterwards.

  6. #5981
    Quote Originally Posted by MeloYello  [View Original Post]
    Don't sign up for diamond. Waste of money. Just be straight forward when making contact. Personally I'm looking for a PPM arrangement, I always ask really early on if they'd be interested in a intimate PPM arrangement. I always ask their PPM price and say what range I'm comfortable at, if it's to high I make a joke it's more than I make in a week. I give them some type of compliment and thank them for their time and move on. Send out a lot of messages, you'll find one.
    This is exactly how I scored my first date on the second day of being on the site.

  7. #5980
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Curious if she was cool with msog. How's the head game? Did she rush you at all?
    Zero rush, unfortunately I personally couldn't do msog that day. Game is 10/10! Zero rush, overall a nice girl to talk to. Had time to kill so I got her whole life story almost LOL.

  8. #5979
    Has anyone met Alyssa before? Looking for some intel before I pull the trigger. Seems to be the girl in pics. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-64a6a246dc42

  9. #5978

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAzn  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've asked this before and still have not been able to get any of your links to work. Every single link that I have clicked on says no profile found. Even recent ones. I know I'm not blocked since I haven't reached out to any of the girls. Do I need to paid for a subscription? Is something setup wrong with my profile? If anyone has any ideas, please pm me. Thanks!
    Could be browser related. I had something similar happening in Firefox, no links ever worked. Switched to Chrome and it fixed the problem.

  10. #5977
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAzn  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've asked this before and still have not been able to get any of your links to work. Every single link that I have clicked on says no profile found. Even recent ones. I know I'm not blocked since I haven't reached out to any of the girls. Do I need to paid for a subscription? Is something setup wrong with my profile? If anyone has any ideas, please pm me. Thanks!
    I had the same problem before the experts here helped out. It has something to do with the profile being Sugar Daddy or seeking Sugar Babies, which is the 99 a month. I had mine set up differently and now I can see it. You can write to Support and they'll switch the type of account. Sometimes, profiles are blocked, deleted or not posting. You don't need to pay to see the ads.

  11. #5976

    Profile not found error

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmAzn  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've asked this before and still have not been able to get any of your links to work. Every single link that I have clicked on says no profile found. Even recent ones. I know I'm not blocked since I haven't reached out to any of the girls. Do I need to paid for a subscription? Is something setup wrong with my profile? If anyone has any ideas, please pm me. Thanks!
    I have the same exact issue. Any help is appreciated.

  12. #5975

    No links ever work

    Hey guys, I've asked this before and still have not been able to get any of your links to work. Every single link that I have clicked on says no profile found. Even recent ones. I know I'm not blocked since I haven't reached out to any of the girls. Do I need to paid for a subscription? Is something setup wrong with my profile? If anyone has any ideas, please pm me. Thanks!

  13. #5974
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    I tried using a vanilla card and it failed on the fourth try my account was suspended.

    No reason for this?
    They're probably cracking down on the prepaid cards. Also, members probably forget to reload them when it renews.

  14. #5973

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by JMan98  [View Original Post]
    Saw Melissa. Drove to her place in Dorchester first and ended up sitting in her car with her for a half hour because her roommate couldn't get her child to go to bed. After that she offered to get a room so I met her at a nearby hotel. Had a good time 300 BBFS and the pics are really her. She will exchange numbers or Snapchat on Sa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-c2426596f855
    Curious if she was cool with msog. How's the head game? Did she rush you at all?

  15. #5972

    Kiki

    Have a tentative meeting set up in a couple weeks woth this one. We exchanged pics and numbers she seems legit. She's way out in greenfield but has her own place. Curious if anyone has tales with her at all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-96f1f288c2f9

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape