Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 1238 1738 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22181

    Jordan

    Set another time today to meet Jordan and yep you guessed it. When time came crickets again. I'm done trying with her. Let the b**tch starve. So sent messages to over 12 providers between Cincinnati and Dayton. So far only one has responded back so hopefully might get to spend some money today. Anyone have any under the radar girls available to share today I would appreciate it. Save me a trip to Dayton today. Just trying to have fun on my birthday today. It's sad a guy can't give his money away these days.

  2. #22180

    Top 5 this year no particular order

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    Never did get anyone else's awards. Would love to here them. I did forget two.

    Best BBBJ. Actually no one. Can't give anyone an A. All are just OK. Although for me the BBBJ is just a prelude to fucking for me. Or a prelude to cim or cof finish after fucking in several positions. Here lots of posts about great bbbjs. Don't get it. Although I do enjoy it wet very sloppy and no hands. Mouth only. Hands massaging balls or ass.

    Sweetest Pussy. As daty is my favorite this is important. Raylee and Leighbby. Tied. Maybe slight edge to Raylee. Probably why they are my #1 and #2. Also generally the 20 something providers have sweeter fresher pussy than older providers. Something to be said for that.
    Cierra: Pretty much utr now I always have fun with her.

    Kandee: She hits all my buttons but mpop is rare.

    Brookee: All the buttons as well. Had me shooting twice in less than 45 min.

    Jodi: Always a good time. Mpop on occasion. My go to when in dayton.

    Raylee: only seen once but the potential is there.

    Honorable mention: enthusiastic Lauren almost always available for me at drop of a hat and gets the job done.

  3. #22179

    Sav or Bunni

    Hey all, I remember a provider by Sav or Bunny who was pretty ragged from drugs but had a shithole apartment near Clifton that she hosted at. Anyone hear or see any posts from her? Haven't seen any on LC or STG.

  4. #22178

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I had time to see Peach and apparently she's been studying and perfecting her BBBJ in the interim. She was always pretty darn good at it, but yesterday was off the charts good.

    Plenty of scrotal love, just the right amount of spit, and stellar tongue work.

    All of the usual stuff is the same. Apartment in Loveland, a little cluttered, air mattress on the floor, etc.

    https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...nnati/72103736
    I agree, not the best accommodations. But the service is what you want here. She really works to make you happy.

  5. #22177

    Help?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaFunHabit  [View Original Post]
    This could be fun. Would like to have others provide there awards.

    2021 My Top 5 (in opposite order).

    5. Amber Meadows. A fun blonde spinner. Chats a bit too much but is fun and interesting. Occasionally too much drama.

    4. Adorable. Loves to fuck more than anyone. Cute face and very nice but far from a spinner. Good if you like full body type.

    3. Rose. Out of Columbus. Skinniest of all. Loves to fuck and can pick up and spin around. Cum wherever you want.

    2. Raylee. Sweet woman and sweetest pussy of all. Maybe a bit too professional but enjoys fucking and CIP finish.

    1. Leighbby - 2nd year in a row for me. Always clean body. Gives me what I and enjoy every session. Finish wherever I want.

    Newcomer of the Year. Kiite (now UTR).

    Best One Time. Jane (wish she had more availability and scheduled more often).

    Best QV Value. Enthusiast Lauren (in Miamisburg 60 QV. No DATY but try BBBJ, then fuck, then titty fuck with cum in open mouth finish).

    Most Sexy Outfits. Annie (she's also a good fuck. Albeit a bit reserved).

    Most Overrated. Jodi (out of Dayton. She does love to fuck. But everything else body, personality. Is just so-so).

    Looking forward to 2022!
    Do you have contact for Enthusiast Lauren, Leighbby and Rose? Looking for a spinner to play around with. PM me.

  6. #22176

    Repost

    Quote Originally Posted by FirmBolevar  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be newer but unable to locate anything on boards.

    escortalligator.com.listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / ohio / cincinnati.
    Your link doesn't work.

  7. #22175

    Saffy

    I believe she has moved since then. I haven't been to her most recent location.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in the same location where she's been for the past several years? I saw her once about 2 years ago and I can't remember exactly where it was. Is she in the Avondale area? Near Reading Rd maybe? I saw her in the afternoon and felt OK, but I wouldn't go there at night.

  8. #22174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by PineTree1  [View Original Post]
    I left when I pulled up. Ghettoville so I can get robbed or car broken into.
    Is she still in the same location where she's been for the past several years? I saw her once about 2 years ago and I can't remember exactly where it was. Is she in the Avondale area? Near Reading Rd maybe? I saw her in the afternoon and felt OK, but I wouldn't go there at night.

  9. #22173

    Saffy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB93  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Saffy, it was as good as it always has been. People hanging out outside her apartment, but still safe. Had a great time.
    I left when I pulled up. Ghettoville so I can get robbed or car broken into.

  10. #22172

    Roni. NKY

    Appears to be newer but unable to locate anything on boards.

    escortalligator.com.listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / ohio / cincinnati.

  11. #22171

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by NothinSpecial  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jordan a few weeks ago, notel in sharonville. Setup was easy and quick, although past texts had gone unanswered, this time was spot on. This is typical of users, when they need you, they are on the ball, when they don't, their immediate need is all that matters. She looks like her picture, which I think is very hot. I did notice that her lower legs had a few sore spots on them and lower legs looked a little swollen. Nothing terrible, but worth mentioning. I am always covered, so didn't ask about BB. She had an adjoining room, said kids were inthere, but saw or heard no one. Services were standard, nothing to complain or brag about. Overall great looks, average performance.

    NS.
    Thank you for the feedback on Jordan. I may try to see her not sure. Got couple other ones in mind also.

  12. #22170

    Re: Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Didn't get to see Jordon. When time came to meet up nothing but crickets. Then 2 hours later she responded saying the famous words I fell asleep. Still might try to see her again Sunday if I can get it to work out. I've read some earlier reviews of her that wasn't bad but not good either. If anyone has gotten to see her lately would appreciate some feedback on her. Thanks.
    I saw Jordan a few weeks ago, notel in sharonville. Setup was easy and quick, although past texts had gone unanswered, this time was spot on. This is typical of users, when they need you, they are on the ball, when they don't, their immediate need is all that matters. She looks like her picture, which I think is very hot. I did notice that her lower legs had a few sore spots on them and lower legs looked a little swollen. Nothing terrible, but worth mentioning. I am always covered, so didn't ask about BB. She had an adjoining room, said kids were inthere, but saw or heard no one. Services were standard, nothing to complain or brag about. Overall great looks, average performance.

    NS.

  13. #22169

    Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    Didn't get to see Jordon. When time came to meet up nothing but crickets. Then 2 hours later she responded saying the famous words I fell asleep. Still might try to see her again Sunday if I can get it to work out. I've read some earlier reviews of her that wasn't bad but not good either. If anyone has gotten to see her lately would appreciate some feedback on her. Thanks.
    Tried to see her as well and the same thing happened. Only I never got a response back. Maybe she's still sleeping LOL.

  14. #22168

    Jordon

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Any luck with Jordan? I've been eyeing this one myself.
    Didn't get to see Jordon. When time came to meet up nothing but crickets. Then 2 hours later she responded saying the famous words I fell asleep. Still might try to see her again Sunday if I can get it to work out. I've read some earlier reviews of her that wasn't bad but not good either. If anyone has gotten to see her lately would appreciate some feedback on her. Thanks.

  15. #22167

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    With Saffy, I'm pretty sure there's at least a boyfriend. Last time I tried to see her, he was kind of casing the street outside (he stuck out from the crowd around the apartments, much like I did). There were also a lot of other folks from the hood milling around. It was only an attempted meeting, because for some reason the cell network stopped working for me and I couldn't get the final texts for the apartment number. It had been years since I'd last seen her, and the current place as of summer made her old one look like the Ritz Carlton, but I was willing to give it a go. Never have made the connection again since.
    Same experience only I was confronted by a guy wanting to know why I walked past his apartment door. WTF?

    She seems kind of bitter and complained about mongers a lot. You very well may lose cell signal. I had to drive up the hill to get apartment number. Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape