Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 527 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 7898
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #6413

    Hang in there. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBball  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Hottie4 u last week. Had a nice dinner M&G. She asked for money for her time, but said she understood if I said no. I politely declined and told her I don't pay for M&G. Had good conversation, she told me at the end of the meal the she'd like to meet up again. I text her today to make plans and she comes off all high and mighty about not being a prostitute and that she can't see my anymore because I only pay for sex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-565c8f5fba94

    I'm about ready to give up on this site. Bravo to you all who have had some success, but this shit is exhausting.
    I get tired of the game too, but if you search long and hard enough, you'll find some gems. Some early indicators of a successful find:

    - They reply somewhat quickly and respond with something more than one word replies. Don't even waste your time on the ones that have so many mongers contacting them that they can't keep up. If they like your picture and your brief introduction (hopefully, a little funny), they'll chat with you.

    - If they're a pro, they'll go right to text. If that's the case, just get the PPM talk out of the way and go from there, if you want to go that route.

    - If they aren't a pro and you've exchanged some messages, you might have met someone worth pursuing. But it's like dating. You're going to meet some duds when you meet them in person and get to talk to them a bit.

    I would never do a full dinner on the first date. I would always go for a cup of coffee or a quick meet up in a public place. At most, a couple of drinks somewhere. Keep it light. If you make it easy for them (meet somewhere near them), this is usually simple.

    Keep at it. When you find someone you like, it's great.

  2. #6412

    New profile

    Seems like you had some bad luck with her, she's been reviewed by others and they've reported some wild times. (Unless those reviews were made up?) but I think it was more than one saying she was dtf.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanAtmos  [View Original Post]
    Beware of her. Goes by the profile name 'Arabian Night'. Told her name was Delli. Quick to exchange phone numbers. Discussed PPM and wanted to meet the same day. Was willing to travel. Even verified herself through video chat. Prompt responses. Until it was time to show-up. She blocked me after the no-show. Time-waster.

  3. #6411

    Its just pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreBball  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Hottie4 u last week. Had a nice dinner M&G. She asked for money for her time, but said she understood if I said no. I politely declined and told her I don't pay for M&G. Had good conversation, she told me at the end of the meal the she'd like to meet up again. I text her today to make plans and she comes off all high and mighty about not being a prostitute and that she can't see my anymore because I only pay for sex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-565c8f5fba94

    I'm about ready to give up on this site. Bravo to you all who have had some success, but this shit is exhausting.
    Hey, think about it, these women are not going to improve your life. All they can do is take your money, play games and maybe give you a bit of pleasure. Just move on to the next, don't take them serious. Get yourself a woman who likes you and stop chasing these so called cute / pretty ones. Pretty women are a waste of time and money, they only care about themselves. They always think everyman wants to fuck them, I only see women who let me know how lucky they are to be in my presence. Its time we all get smart about this game. Side note , I have had great success with SECRET BENEFITS, always remember if you keep doing the same thing, you are going to get the same results..

  4. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    It's literally the second link that comes up when I search the number the person gave me. Maybe you got a different one. 740 area code, ending in 0028?
    Ok. With a little tinkering with the syntax, I did get an Atlanta escort page. Guess I'll be more diligent in my searches from now on.

    Thank you!

  5. #6409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    I did google it and only got reverse lookup info. How did you find other sites?

    Thanks in advance for the education.

    Wk.
    It's literally the second link that comes up when I search the number the person gave me. Maybe you got a different one. 740 area code, ending in 0028?

  6. #6408

    ArabianNight

    Beware of her. Goes by the profile name 'Arabian Night'. Told her name was Delli. Quick to exchange phone numbers. Discussed PPM and wanted to meet the same day. Was willing to travel. Even verified herself through video chat. Prompt responses. Until it was time to show-up. She blocked me after the no-show. Time-waster.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ArabianNight.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220102-163652.jpg‎  

  7. #6407

    Another frustrating experience

    Met up with Hottie4 u last week. Had a nice dinner M&G. She asked for money for her time, but said she understood if I said no. I politely declined and told her I don't pay for M&G. Had good conversation, she told me at the end of the meal the she'd like to meet up again. I text her today to make plans and she comes off all high and mighty about not being a prostitute and that she can't see my anymore because I only pay for sex.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-565c8f5fba94

    I'm about ready to give up on this site. Bravo to you all who have had some success, but this shit is exhausting.

  8. #6406

    How so?

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    This is why you Google the numbers as soon as you get them or they text you. This had links to other sites and totally different photos. Obviously a scam.
    I did google it and only got reverse lookup info. How did you find other sites?

    Thanks in advance for the education.

    Wk.

  9. #6405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoKnows  [View Original Post]
    Messaged her (Quick reply with a number to text.

    Sent a text and got a reply saying it was her Sd looking to share her for fun. Ummm?

    -who knows.

    \12484_.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-9a871b194873
    This is why you Google the numbers as soon as you get them or they text you. This had links to other sites and totally different photos. Obviously a scam.

  10. #6404

    Funtonight1

    Messaged her (Quick reply with a number to text.

    Sent a text and got a reply saying it was her Sd looking to share her for fun. Ummm?

    -who knows.

    ¯\12484_.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-9a871b194873

  11. #6403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Indigo

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-dbf76796de27

    Very quick to send her phone number. Wanted 400 PPM and can't host, not up for bare. I didn't progress it further than that because I wasn't in the mood to negotiate.

  12. #6402

    BeetleJuicyyy

    Just wants to talk, no show. Will send a ton of pictures but never meets.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-ae102f4ddb1a

  13. #6401
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I just started talking to her. PM me. If you want to compare notes.
    Why not share here on the forum what you have instead of PM?

    I've added my review of her.

    She was a time waster, wanted compensation for M&G, DTF only after the first meet, cancelled meets, no-show once.

    Perhaps you'll have better luck.

  14. #6400
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Looking to take this one for a spin soon. Anybody interact with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-3d02fbc4adf9
    Had contacted her about 6-8 months back.

    Was a complete time waster at that time.

    Set up meets and cancelled multiple times, once was a no-show.

    So I gave up, seemed she got thrills by just talking / texting.

  15. #6399
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    Looking to take this one for a spin soon. Anybody interact with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-3d02fbc4adf9
    I just started talking to her. PM me. If you want to compare notes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape