Escort Review: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Submit Review
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 10628
-
01-02-22 20:09 #5138Senior Member

Posts: 1143Bare
Part of the intrigue of going bare, at least IMO, is the thrill. I absolutely love the thrill of sticking my dick in raw to some chick I just meet a few minutes ago and not having any idea how many loads she's taken that day. I'll admit, I've had some scary couple weeks after a few of them that I regretted. Luckily, never had an STI in five years of mongoring. I don't have standards, but I do have rules for myself:
Originally Posted by RoyPreston
[View Original Post]
1. The smell test. This is step 1, and if she even has a hint of rot, I'ts BBBJ only and I'm out.
2. Before I leave, I scrub my junk down with soap and preferably take a shower. Never, ever leave it unclean in your underwear for any length of time.
3. I take a piss before I leave as well. Viruses and bacteria go up the urethra, so get everything out as soon as you can to lower your risks of infection.
An ounce of precaution is worth a pound of. IDK, or whatever the saying is.
-
01-02-22 16:00 #5137Senior Member

Posts: 96Don't be a puss
Like title says "don't be a puss". Bare pussy is the best pussy!!
Originally Posted by RoyPreston
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 10:44 #5136Senior Member

Posts: 1143Naughty Nina Duo
It's also worth noting that she is advertising DUOs with Sapphire Stone, a notorious safety girl. Doesn't necessarily mean that Nina won't partake, but definitely in a duo setting, it will be all covered.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 01:03 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 37My only experience of BBFS was with a regular I'd seen a couple of times before. I'd always covered up with her before, but that time she told me she had condoms, but I could use one or not, as I chose. It was entirely up to me. And I confess, in the moment, I couldn't resist going bare and giving her a creampie. Of course, afterward, I didn't rest easy until I had a couple of negative STI tests. So BB isn't something I'll do again. For me, it's just not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by TryHard
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 00:23 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 379Getting it
Good discussion. I'm the same I have developed several BBFS girls with repeat visits, a couple very utr and a couple not. The nice thing about sliding in to that is there is usually no upcharge and also it is less likely there are a ton of bare dicks in there. But I don't really know for certain do I? If they always insist on a cover that's fine and they've maybe got great reasons and I may hit it for a bit but will move on.
-
01-01-22 17:59 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 130That's pretty much my experience too. After a couple initial visits boom. I can slide right in. At first I thought it was my awesome powers of seduction, Ha. In reality it's more like great marketing on their parts since they know I'll keep coming back. I've now got 4 regulars in various locations that I can pretty much count on for glove free fun. All are dimes and have become more or less under the radar the last couple years. Three of the four were a natural progression with no asking at all, the 4th was a "why do we need to stop" on my part.
Originally Posted by Nobody88
[View Original Post]
I still look for new offerings but I've invested a lot into these ladies and rolling the dice these days doesn't seem to pay off easily. I sincerely hate the misleading pics and offerings that are so common now.
That said, happy new year mongers. Here's to another year of sweet tight packages.
-
01-01-22 17:55 #5132Senior Member

Posts: 1158Trainer Girl on TNA did exactly that on my first visit.
Originally Posted by Nobody88
[View Original Post]
No discussion prior, just some head while I was laying on bed, once I got hard she just got on top And started riding the dick.
-
01-01-22 17:01 #5131Senior Member

Posts: 110http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...497&viewfull=1#post5570497.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
VERY interesting.
-
01-01-22 16:33 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 110A pity, but thanks for the intel, I won't waste my time.
Originally Posted by Pussyholic
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 14:57 #5129Regular Member

Posts: 13Every provider I have BBFS with started out as covered the first 2-3 times I saw her. I actually prefer it this way. It means they don't just give it to everybody, they are selective, and the game for me is to show them I am clean and cool enough to fuck that raw pussy. Nothing like fucking raw, wet pussy for the first time.
Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe
[View Original Post]
The best is like when they just hop on, no talking about it, just surprise!
-
01-01-22 13:58 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 502Nina
I believe I saw a post in the Seattle BB forum about her offering it, and she has videos on her OF of her getting fucked raw, but when I messaged her about it, she was coy about it until finally saying absolutely no bareback. I think she is a safety girl, in general, but as we all know, that can sometimes change over time and YMMV.
Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan23
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 11:54 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 59Tried
She wants a lot of information. Not sure if she is real or something else. Only reason I kept talking was she wanted cash in person. But we could never make the schedules match.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-22 11:51 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 59Can't find anything in the search
Any intel on this one?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?502957-NaughtyNina
-
01-01-22 11:08 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 83She was all safety with me, not even BBBJ. Very nice spinner body, just my type, but I would not repeat due to the limited menu.
Originally Posted by DickHertz1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-21 15:55 #5124Senior Member

Posts: 110Janey / Chocolate21
Anyone ask her if she belongs here? That ass, OMG: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....eview-Specials!-OUTCALL-INCALL-VIP-Companion%26%23128156%3 B-The-Girl-of-Your-Dreams%26%23128156%3 B-Well-reviewed-EXOTIC-playmate-%26%23128156%3 B-Seductive&p=13604486&highlight=#post13604486.











Reply With Quote





