Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 676 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 726 776 1176 1676 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 26415
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16290

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    Don't take my word for it then, check the Wausau page. She's been reported a few times. She lures you in with that comfortable and trusting shit until she sees her opportunity.
    This isn't a situation of us not taking your word, this is a situation of you not taking our word. Follow the rules, don't trust any girl, ever. If you're expecting these girls to be girls scouts, you're going to miss out on a lot of great experiences, and lose a lot more money.

  2. #16289

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. That is surprising as I have met with her a number of times and I never had a single issue with her. I was quite comfortable with her which is why I would repeat, which is rare.
    Don't take my word for it then, check the Wausau page. She's been reported a few times. She lures you in with that comfortable and trusting shit until she sees her opportunity.

  3. #16288
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not a thief I'm starting to think with all the.

    ALLI, ALLY, ALIZEE, SOME OF YOU MAY BE HONESTLY REPORTING MIX UPS, ALIZEE PREFERS TO GO BY ALLY, SHE LIVED DEEP ON THE SOUTH SIDE LAST MONTH OR SO CLEARLY MOVED TO THE EXTREME OTHER SIDE ODCTHE COUNTY. THE ALLI PETITE IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT REPORTS ON HER SGADY LADY ACTIVITIES, I STICK WITH ALIZEE aka ALLY.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR & 2022.

    EAGLE 19.
    I agree. Alizee is about as good as it gets.

  4. #16287
    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Miss Jada your talking about?
    Yup that's her. Wonder where she ended up? Any idea?

  5. #16286

    Allie. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    Don't turn your back on her or she will rip you off. She will steal anything of value given the chance. I've reported on her and also she been reported in the Wausau rip off section.
    Hmmm. That is surprising as I have met with her a number of times and I never had a single issue with her. I was quite comfortable with her which is why I would repeat, which is rare.

  6. #16285
    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    Don't turn your back on her or she will rip you off. She will steal anything of value given the chance. I've reported on her and also she been reported in the Wausau rip off section.
    None of us should turn our back on ANY provider, many if not most will rip us off given the chance. Having said that I've probably seen her 3 dozen times in the last 2 years with no problem.

    HS.

  7. #16284

    Ally alizee

    Definitely not a thief I'm starting to think with all the.

    ALLI, ALLY, ALIZEE, SOME OF YOU MAY BE HONESTLY REPORTING MIX UPS, ALIZEE PREFERS TO GO BY ALLY, SHE LIVED DEEP ON THE SOUTH SIDE LAST MONTH OR SO CLEARLY MOVED TO THE EXTREME OTHER SIDE ODCTHE COUNTY. THE ALLI PETITE IS A WHOLE DIFFERENT REPORTS ON HER SGADY LADY ACTIVITIES, I STICK WITH ALIZEE aka ALLY.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR & 2022.

    EAGLE 19.

  8. #16283

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPiez  [View Original Post]
    Yes definitely, nice person too, very accommodating.
    Don't turn your back on her or she will rip you off. She will steal anything of value given the chance. I've reported on her and also she been reported in the Wausau rip off section.

  9. #16282

    Cute

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Is she actually cute?
    Yes definitely, nice person too, very accommodating.

  10. #16281

    Allie.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Is she actually cute?
    I think she is. Better than most but great for the price.

  11. #16280
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    They're obviously not the girls in the pictures. For the most part they're pretty. They don't kiss and nothing is bare and they try to get you off and out fast.

    Pro is they're in a safe area.

    Con is they're on a street with one way in and out and a few other providers live on the same street. So traffic can be high. Sooner or later a neighbor will be contacting LE if the haven't already.
    Thanks for the info. I've tried a little bit of everything, but the Mulan. All the ads seemed like a scam with the way that they wrote it, though I don't know if I should put it down to them not knowing English, or using Google translate. Anyways, tanks my older Classman. And Happy New Monger Year everyone. Au Revoir.

  12. #16279
    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Allie a few times in the last year. (Not to be confused with Alizee or Ally discussed below) She is small, quiet and sweet. Everything covered but allowed BBBJ after first meet because my of my hygiene. She moves around from apt to below average notels.
    Is she actually cute?

  13. #16278

    Just clarification

    The ally i reviewed is alizee, she prefers ally. Just so theres no confusion.

    Eagle 19.

  14. #16277

    She goes by Allie.

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPiez  [View Original Post]
    This is long overdue, she doesn't have a name so it might be hard to search for reviews on her. She is real, and sweet, picture is obviously filtered and her face was broken out, not scabs, just more blemishes and wasn't wearing makeup.

    This was a while ago so obviously things change, YMMV, was accommodating and location could have been worse.

    Never repeated, though she had a decent body, again that wasn't nearly as good as the picture, petite though.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/058566625147
    Have seen Allie a few times in the last year. (Not to be confused with Alizee or Ally discussed below) She is small, quiet and sweet. Everything covered but allowed BBBJ after first meet because my of my hygiene. She moves around from apt to below average notels.

  15. #16276

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPiez  [View Original Post]
    This is long overdue, she doesn't have a name so it might be hard to search for reviews on her. She is real, and sweet, picture is obviously filtered and her face was broken out, not scabs, just more blemishes and wasn't wearing makeup.

    This was a while ago so obviously things change, YMMV, was accommodating and location could have been worse.

    Never repeated, though she had a decent body, again that wasn't nearly as good as the picture, petite though.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/058566625147
    That looks like Allie. This ad has the same number as Allie's other ad on that site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape