Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 947 of 2669 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 997 1047 1447 1947 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 40028
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #25838
    If I recall another monger on here said she was early 60's in age.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tinley708  [View Original Post]
    What do you consider "old". How old would you estimate that Judy is? Old and attractive, or old and well....just old. Always good to include a frame of reference. Some of us have a few grey hairs (years of experience) and might have a different perspective on "old". BTW - welcome to the board LC310. Appreciate that you started with a report rather than a request.

  2. #25837

    OD Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by LC310  [View Original Post]
    She is old, but sweet and a skilled rim and BBBJCIM woman that aims to please. Close your eyes and enjoy the ride.
    What do you consider "old". How old would you estimate that Judy is? Old and attractive, or old and well....just old. Always good to include a frame of reference. Some of us have a few grey hairs (years of experience) and might have a different perspective on "old". BTW - welcome to the board LC310. Appreciate that you started with a report rather than a request.

  3. #25836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 637

    Judy at OD Wellness

    She is old, but sweet and a skilled rim and BBBJCIM woman that aims to please. Close your eyes and enjoy the ride.

  4. #25835
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses12  [View Original Post]
    I was visiting chicago and looking for a milking table experience from latina ladies. Saw this ad on RR and trusted as there are some reviews. The place is a private office space near Ohare. I went in and a 60 yo lady welcomed me. I thought a younger girl will come to see me in the room after giving 200 for an hour. Then this old woman came up again and I was like Fuckkkk🤦127995;8205;9794;65039;. Overall really disappointing experience and I fucking don't understand why they are selling a HJ from a 60 yo for 200!! It just doesn't make sense! That is why I call it scam!!

    They have many ads on RR but stay away from the number ending 5167. One example ad is below:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/137220

    Happy new year everyone!
    You sure that's the number you called? They are pretty far from ohare unless they changed location. When I went it was at a garden apt / store front of a big apt building on north side. A lot of similar ads offering similar services.

  5. #25834
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    You might want to clear your inbox. Which spa are you talking about Western spa or a spa on Western.
    I don't think my box is full, and responded to you earlier today. The last review in the other site of Helen at Western Spa is from mid 2020. I'm guessing she's still there but don't have recent firsthand knowledge.

  6. #25833

    Real milking table. Sensory overload SCAM / Ohare

    I was visiting chicago and looking for a milking table experience from latina ladies. Saw this ad on RR and trusted as there are some reviews. The place is a private office space near Ohare. I went in and a 60 yo lady welcomed me. I thought a younger girl will come to see me in the room after giving 200 for an hour. Then this old woman came up again and I was like Fuckkkk🤦127995;8205;9794;65039;. Overall really disappointing experience and I fucking don't understand why they are selling a HJ from a 60 yo for 200!! It just doesn't make sense! That is why I call it scam!!

    They have many ads on RR but stay away from the number ending 5167. One example ad is below:

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/137220

    Happy new year everyone!

  7. #25832
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    I find myself this morning recalling one of my all-time favorite NYE memories--ringing in the new year 15 or so years ago deep inside Helen, then at Alice's in Chinatown. And while I haven't seen her in years, I think she may now be at a spa on north Western (for those who especially enjoy older providers). Here's to another of mongering in 2022. Stay safe, gents!
    You might want to clear your inbox. Which spa are you talking about Western spa or a spa on Western.

  8. #25831
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexidan  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment to see April. Went in at the same time another monger was at the door (think they were worried and took some time to finally open the door to us.). Was led into the room to see April. Beautiful yet again, and she acted happier after she recognized me from a prior visit. She joked around a lot and seemed to have fun. She also practiced her Spanish with me. Paid for a half hour session. Massage, then flip. CBJ, nipple play both ways, dining at the why, the CFS. Finished a great experience. Said that she leaves tomorrow, which I hope is not true as I had two awesome sessions and would love to see her again.
    I tried calling yesterday, was told April wasn't working there. Must have left already.

  9. #25830

    Nye

    I find myself this morning recalling one of my all-time favorite NYE memories--ringing in the new year 15 or so years ago deep inside Helen, then at Alice's in Chinatown. And while I haven't seen her in years, I think she may now be at a spa on north Western (for those who especially enjoy older providers). Here's to another of mongering in 2022. Stay safe, gents!

  10. #25829

    Soda

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about this place as well. Haven't been here in ages. Last time I was here it was expensive. Anybody know what's going on here?
    Gina is the girls name. Went and saw Soda who is in town but maybe just for another week or two. Open menu, asks $200 for CFS but can negotiate. Massage isn't worth it but had fun.

    The place and be a little pricey and that's why I go to other places as well.

  11. #25828

    Thai Lilly Returns

    Stopped by SL and saw that Lilly was back from vacation and is no longer blonde. Big Tit Coco was also spotted. They've built a corral for the girls on the north wall, so they now have four active massage rooms for your pleasure.

  12. #25827
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexidan  [View Original Post]
    Made an appointment to see April. Went in at the same time another monger was at the door (think they were worried and took some time to finally open the door to us.). Was led into the room to see April. Beautiful yet again, and she acted happier after she recognized me from a prior visit. She joked around a lot and seemed to have fun. She also practiced her Spanish with me. Paid for a half hour session. Massage, then flip. CBJ, nipple play both ways, dining at the why, the CFS. Finished a great experience. Said that she leaves tomorrow, which I hope is not true as I had two awesome sessions and would love to see her again.
    Talked to her earlier today. Her menstrual period came, so she left to go back home to NY.

  13. #25826

    BHC April

    Made an appointment to see April. Went in at the same time another monger was at the door (think they were worried and took some time to finally open the door to us.). Was led into the room to see April. Beautiful yet again, and she acted happier after she recognized me from a prior visit. She joked around a lot and seemed to have fun. She also practiced her Spanish with me. Paid for a half hour session. Massage, then flip. CBJ, nipple play both ways, dining at the why, the CFS. Finished a great experience. Said that she leaves tomorrow, which I hope is not true as I had two awesome sessions and would love to see her again.

  14. #25825
    Was thinking about giving this outcall a shot. Anyone have any reports?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/126114

  15. #25824
    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    "Debbie" (I still call her Angela, from the old days) I think is on vacation for a couple weeks.
    Just tried setting up appointment with Debbie. I was told she is on vacation and will be back next week. He / she wanted to know if I wanted to go to Milwaukee Avenue. He / she said younger lady. I like them older like Debbie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape