Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 1192 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8062

    Charming. 22 silver spring Seeking

    PM me if you've seen her. We can compare notes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Img_2021_12_30_23_01_35.jpg‎  

  2. #8061

    Lexi Diaz

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    This one is definitely a pro saw her early during the year. She recently moved to Arlington and hosts - $400.

    I think she pretty much fucks anything so you old dirty fuckers get at it. She's at least better than some of the beasts that have been posted on here.

    Personally, I've no desire to repeat.
    This looks like her Eros link.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...4.htm?cat=6209

  3. #8060
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Got the following pics from a colleague.

    I say TS, he disagrees, says girl insists that she is Girl not TS.

    What does the forum say?
    Forum says be careful that your colleague knows your into whoring. As for the pic. Female.

  4. #8059
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #8058
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Got the following pics from a colleague.

    I say TS, he disagrees, says girl insists that she is Girl not TS.

    What does the forum say?
    She's 100% female. I will post reports of my recent ventures when I find the time.

  6. #8057

    Girl?

    Got the following pics from a colleague.

    I say TS, he disagrees, says girl insists that she is Girl not TS.

    What does the forum say?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 923d1cdf-128b-415d-aee7-53c881e31b59.jpg‎   644f0f64-7fba-47a8-8519-190bb3146de5.jpg‎  

  7. #8056
    Follow up on Crofton chick. I don't have her URL anymore.

    I posted her just in case some will see her profile.

    I think she looks better in photos. But I don't have her info. For some of the PMs I need to go thru my Google voice and see if Google voice and see if I can find her number.

    Since all the fucking beasts now are demanding at least 500 and decent looking ones are asking for God knows what.

    I'm fairly sure she would want more than 300 for a pump since she's like a 10 compared to what's out there now.

  8. #8055
    WTF is there an influx of rich dudes on SA now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-a4a8068c21b0

    Wants 3 k. Gtfo.

  9. #8054

    Tree

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-71213c3e2983

    Review is on the Baltimore board. She's real. Happy hunting.

  10. #8053
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Safe to assume it's at least the girl in the photo, since he would've mentioned it if it was a different girl than the photos. Whether she's serious or not is another story of course. Maybe she lives in Houston, but travels to DC and that's why it's so hard to nail down another meeting?
    It's the girl in the photos, she's just as hot IRL. No catfishing here.

    This wasn't a case of her being busy and our schedules didn't match. Every time I brought up meeting up again, she ignores me. Then I hit her up with a Happy Thanksgiving and she responds back and wishes me well.

    The reason she probably responded was because I bought a gift from her wishlist when I sent her my first message. I figured she's so hot, no way I'd get attention otherwise. Her pics are the kind of pics scammers use to catfish people LOL.

    We met up in Bethesda, MD, and had a small dinner at a cafe. Everything seemed to go well, and she expressed that she's eager to meet again. I'm guessing things went south in her head because she saw the Kia Soul I drove when we parted ways at the end of the date, and probably thought I was broke. Ever since then, she's dodged meeting up.

    No matter if she's serious or not about an arrangement, this girl IS either crazy or fucking amazing at acting. When I called her, she was sobbing on the phone. If it was an act, good job. If it was legitimate, she's crazy for being that stressed but not wanting to meet again when I'm trying to give her money.

  11. #8052
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-439bc9da6143

    She's hot but sounds like a pro. Offered 500 but wants more.

    Let's see where it goes.

  12. #8051

    He said he met her for a M&G

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon97  [View Original Post]
    So she has a Seeking profile with a Maryland location and her says Houston, TX? Also I have reached out to her a couple times on Seeking with no response, you would think she would reply to all messages with a link at least. So I don't think anyone has reported they met her. Would be interesting to join the and ask her is it really her Seeking profile. Just saying how many Seeking profiles contain stolen Instagram or pictures?
    Safe to assume it's at least the girl in the photo, since he would've mentioned it if it was a different girl than the photos. Whether she's serious or not is another story of course. Maybe she lives in Houston, but travels to DC and that's why it's so hard to nail down another meeting?

  13. #8050

    I was wrong, locations do match

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon97  [View Original Post]
    So she has a Seeking profile with a Maryland location and her says Houston, TX? Also I have reached out to her a couple times on Seeking with no response, you would think she would reply to all messages with a link at least. So I don't think anyone has reported they met her. Would be interesting to join the and ask her is it really her Seeking profile. Just saying how many Seeking profiles contain stolen Instagram or pictures?
    So her * does say Houston, TX but then I found her Instagram and it does show she was in Maryland so I was wrong. Just used to so many Scammers on Seeking.

  14. #8049
    Here's one for you mongers. I had her last year - 300 nbcip, bbcim, etc. - 300. I had to drop her too fucking far. Out in Crofton and wears too much perfume.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20211229-192614_OneDrive.jpg‎  

  15. #8048

    Locations don't match

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...7-0ff843802a0e

    https://onlyfans.com/hypnoticblonde

    Met up with her several weeks ago for a M&G in Maryland. Went fine, conversation went well and she seemed to want to meet again.

    Next meet never happens. Over the course of the next several weeks / month, I try to hit her up and set up another meeting, only to be met with crickets. She would respond to basic stuff like Happy Thanksgiving, etc, but that's it.

    The weird stuff happens. I ask to call her, talk about an arrangement. She takes all day, says she's CLEANING, even though I tell her I'm super busy, can she clean later and have a convo first. Finally at the end of the day she calls. Sobbing on the phone, says she's stressed about bills, etc. I tell her let's set up an arrangement, I can help with allowance. She says okay, but isn't committing to a date.

    After that, once asks me to go see her at the club she works at as a dancer. I tell her I'm busy, I might make it some other time.
    So she has a Seeking profile with a Maryland location and her says Houston, TX? Also I have reached out to her a couple times on Seeking with no response, you would think she would reply to all messages with a link at least. So I don't think anyone has reported they met her. Would be interesting to join the and ask her is it really her Seeking profile. Just saying how many Seeking profiles contain stolen Instagram or pictures?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape