Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14331

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dereal  [View Original Post]
    Is this who I think it might be?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/8866314.htm?cat=1
    Who do you think it is?

  2. #14330

    No reviews

    Can't find any reviews on this one. Having a dream of her tonight. If anybody has seen her please dm.

  3. #14329

    Amy was Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    No. The first one is Amy. I saw her once shortly after she had given birth. I went for some breast milk and a BJ. Not bad but not great either and not sure if I will repeat. Her ad states she will do it all but would not allow CIM. The second is Scarlett. We texted for a while but donations were way too high for what I was looking for. Unfortunately you can't search on Amy but you should be able to find some reviews of Scarlett.
    Amy has been around under several different names. I remember she was Brooklyn last year and you can search reviews.

    Here are a few of them.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4850227

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...yn#post4787719

    She is legit but never GFE. But when she feels good she offers decent date. YMMV.

  4. #14328

    Nope

    I have been with the first one multiple times. Her name is Amy. She is on the west side with her bf, a black guy that is cool. All holes were available for me at the time. This is about 3 months after having her baby The other girl is Scarlett Rose / Busty Brunette. She is real and has been reviewed many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    Same TAG line Sugar & Spice. Can't tell. Thanks in advance for input.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/783606539286

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ayton/72642166

  5. #14327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Sugar & Spice

    No. The first one is Amy. I saw her once shortly after she had given birth. I went for some breast milk and a BJ. Not bad but not great either and not sure if I will repeat. Her ad states she will do it all but would not allow CIM. The second is Scarlett. We texted for a while but donations were way too high for what I was looking for. Unfortunately you can't search on Amy but you should be able to find some reviews of Scarlett.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseOne1  [View Original Post]
    Same TAG line Sugar & Spice. Can't tell. Thanks in advance for input.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/783606539286

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ayton/72642166

  6. #14326

    Are these the same person?

    Same TAG line Sugar & Spice. Can't tell. Thanks in advance for input.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/783606539286

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ayton/72642166

  7. #14325

    Rushed

    Price was high, she has a nice body but had some odor. Wouldn't ride. Everything covered. Did I mention it was rushed? She has a roomy that stays upstairs. Clean place thou, almost like they just got there. Was near the mall.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dereal  [View Original Post]
    Is this who I think it might be?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/8866314.htm?cat=1

  8. #14324
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    I have a theory. Those new advertisers with higher than market price come from SA and other paid dating sites where 300 is normal. In their mind 150 QV is bargain. They are wrong but that could explain why. They need time to learn the market.

  9. #14323

    New ad

    Is this who I think it might be?

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/8866314.htm?cat=1

  10. #14322

    She said her name is Chloe and goes by famous

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    Ok. So when did the fad of carplay head only for $100 come to the scene. I'm sorry but these chicks have lost their mind. Any monger that would oblige a provider on this is either high or knows something about the provides skills that make it worth it.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...3/116844458034
    I actually took her to an abandoned office, and she gave me head. I popped once, and was still hard and she asked if I wanted more. Of course I said yes, because why not?

    Honestly, I don't know if I'm just paranoid, but she mentioned she loves to snort H. I haven't been feeling well after our encounter, got a rapid covid test and everything. Tested negative.

    She is a beauty though. (Famous last words?

  11. #14321

    Chilljacker

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    I respect the opinions of Brothers Blue and HoBeau. As this hobby is always YMMV. Based on my experience, Jodi has given me good time whenever I can meet her (which is not often as I would like).
    Your inbox is full bro.

  12. #14320

    Serious GPS


  13. #14319
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzz  [View Original Post]
    Some of you might remember her from STG, she posted quite frequently. Well, she lost her phone and password and cannot get into her STG account and cannot post. She's looking to reconnect with some old friends and has an incall this evening. If you remember her 612 number, get a hold of her if interested. If you need her number, shoot me a PM, thanks.
    Found a link.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...serve/41000434

  14. #14318

    Southern Charms

    Some of you might remember her from STG, she posted quite frequently. Well, she lost her phone and password and cannot get into her STG account and cannot post. She's looking to reconnect with some old friends and has an incall this evening. If you remember her 612 number, get a hold of her if interested. If you need her number, shoot me a PM, thanks.

  15. #14317

    Greatest 1st post ever!

    I enjoyed your post.

    I got Heaven's new digits. I usually erase 1 post guy's digits requests in pronto but you sure earned this.

    (Those who asking questions all the fxxking time and post no intel to the board, don't bother sending me PM).

    Quote Originally Posted by EricJam525  [View Original Post]
    *Couldn't finish the title so. Bone apple teeth. TiffMills, ThickBae, CarmenRae, and poss SB baddie*.

    Enjoy.

    Long post warning, long time lurker here.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/169959259010

    Jessica?

    Got a hold of Jessica? A couple days ago. Response time was recent, as I was hopeful to score a duo dream. Luck had it another way, her response time was somewhat acceptable given her career choice. She responded somewhat bot-ty like?. Me:"rates? Her: "yes". Me:"location? Her:"yes". If I felt like dealing with a spectrum survey call, maybe I would've stuck around a few extra messages. Her link is above as will the next providers on blast.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...i/329373542745

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape