Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 930 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8641

    She went to Phoenix

    Over six months ago, she had been taking trips out of LV to find greener pastures, she was posting in Phoenix for a while, but not in a few months don't know what happened, busted, tied up in a basement, jail, retired, I'd like to see her as well, but she was pretty fkd up the last few times I saw her March April & May last year, she left in June, none of her old numbers work anymore, so I fear the worst. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkcho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she disappeared to?

  2. #8640

    TER to the rescue

    Quote Originally Posted by SemFijpr  [View Original Post]
    It seem that I just have bad luck. I am a newbie to agency girls. First time was with discrpeet whispers girl Diamond and it rocked my world. Then I had two cancellations in a row for another girl on that site that was Venus. When I finally saw Venus she was old enough to be my Mom. After I found out venus was from another agency called loveline. I had a great session with a girl named Jane and I saw in girl named Riri two times. Not way old like venus but milfy and very nice PSE experience. Clubloveline texted me telling me they had a beautiful young girl starting at five. I booked her for 7:15. Ubered to their location and I was in at 7:20. When I saw her she looked nothing like the pictures skinny no titties no ass but was nice at the beginning. For all sessions I thought there was a a possibility of msog. Boy was I wrong. Basically went in had a lame ass shower and a horrible BBBJ. Tried 69 for about 15 seconds before she jumped on me and rode me til I came. I kept trying to slow her down to keep from going to fast but I came. Immediately she told me to go shower and and was handing me my clothes. Believe it or not I was in and out in 20 minutes. Outside the door I texted Kevin the clubloveline booker and he said I will get a discount of 60 for next session. I told him I was not happy at all because I had done the $$ option and I was not even there 30 minutes. They said it was my fault that I did not stay for the whole hour. I told them the girl handed me my clothes and motioned me to leave. I did not want any problems but I felt massively taken advantage of.
    Your experience cries for a review on TER. Blast them fit it.

  3. #8639
    Quote Originally Posted by SemFijpr  [View Original Post]
    It seem that I just have bad luck. I am a newbie to agency girls. First time was with discrpeet whispers girl Diamond and it rocked my world. Then I had two cancellations in a row for another girl on that site that was Venus. When I finally saw Venus she was old enough to be my Mom. After I found out venus was from another agency called loveline. I had a great session with a girl named Jane and I saw in girl named Riri two times. Not way old like venus but milfy and very nice PSE experience. Clubloveline texted me telling me they had a beautiful young girl starting at five. I booked her for 7:15. Ubered to their location and I was in at 7:20. When I saw her she looked nothing like the pictures skinny no titties no ass but was nice at the beginning. For all sessions I thought there was a a possibility of msog. Boy was I wrong. Basically went in had a lame ass shower and a horrible BBBJ. Tried 69 for about 15 seconds before she jumped on me and rode me til I came. I kept trying to slow her down to keep from going to fast but I came. Immediately she told me to go shower and and was handing me my clothes. Believe it or not I was in and out in 20 minutes. Outside the door I texted Kevin the clubloveline booker and he said I will get a discount of 60 for next session. I told him I was not happy at all because I had done the $$ option and I was not even there 30 minutes. They said it was my fault that I did not stay for the whole hour. I told them the girl handed me my clothes and motioned me to leave. I did not want any problems but I felt massively taken advantage of.
    You will go through this couple times before you figure out how to play this game. You will have bad experience and amazing experience. Any agency you decide to go to you will experience this couple times. Thats just the way it is.

  4. #8638

    Correction.

    Quote Originally Posted by SemFijpr  [View Original Post]
    It seem that I just have bad luck. I am a newbie to agency girls. First time was with discrpeet whispers girl Diamond and it rocked my world. Then I had two cancellations in a row for another girl on that site that was Venus. When I finally saw Venus she was old enough to be my Mom. After I found out venus was from another agency called loveline. I had a great session with a girl named Jane and I saw in girl named Riri two times. Not way old like venus but milfy and very nice PSE experience. Clubloveline texted me telling me they had a beautiful young girl starting at five. I booked her for 7:15. Ubered to their location and I was in at 7:20. When I saw her she looked nothing like the pictures skinny no titties no ass but was nice at the beginning. For all sessions I thought there was a a possibility of msog. Boy was I wrong. Basically went in had a lame ass shower and a horrible BBBJ. Tried 69 for about 15 seconds before she jumped on me and rode me til I came. I kept trying to slow her down to keep from going to fast but I came. Immediately she told me to go shower and and was handing me my clothes. Believe it or not I was in and out in 20 minutes. Outside the door I texted Kevin the clubloveline booker and he said I will get a discount of 60 for next session. I told him I was not happy at all because I had done the $$ option and I was not even there 30 minutes. They said it was my fault that I did not stay for the whole hour. I told them the girl handed me my clothes and motioned me to leave. I did not want any problems but I felt massively taken advantage of.
    I paid $$ not $$.

  5. #8637

    Clubloveline

    It seem that I just have bad luck. I am a newbie to agency girls. First time was with discrpeet whispers girl Diamond and it rocked my world. Then I had two cancellations in a row for another girl on that site that was Venus. When I finally saw Venus she was old enough to be my Mom. After I found out venus was from another agency called loveline. I had a great session with a girl named Jane and I saw in girl named Riri two times. Not way old like venus but milfy and very nice PSE experience. Clubloveline texted me telling me they had a beautiful young girl starting at five. I booked her for 7:15. Ubered to their location and I was in at 7:20. When I saw her she looked nothing like the pictures skinny no titties no ass but was nice at the beginning. For all sessions I thought there was a a possibility of msog. Boy was I wrong. Basically went in had a lame ass shower and a horrible BBBJ. Tried 69 for about 15 seconds before she jumped on me and rode me til I came. I kept trying to slow her down to keep from going to fast but I came. Immediately she told me to go shower and and was handing me my clothes. Believe it or not I was in and out in 20 minutes. Outside the door I texted Kevin the clubloveline booker and he said I will get a discount of 60 for next session. I told him I was not happy at all because I had done the $$ option and I was not even there 30 minutes. They said it was my fault that I did not stay for the whole hour. I told them the girl handed me my clothes and motioned me to leave. I did not want any problems but I felt massively taken advantage of.

  6. #8636
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    I saw lexi a couple months ago and had a great time with her. Did an hr incall at her apartment near downtown summerlin. Nice place, no roommates. She's super friendly and very sexy. Definitely on the taller side with legs for days. Kissing, BBBJ, daty, cfs. Communication can be improved on. Sometimes she takes forever to reply. I would definitely repeat.
    Texted her yesterday around 7 pm. Got back a generic hey baby text at 1. 30 am. I responded within 2 minutes. Never heard back.

  7. #8635
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    I have been curious about lexi. Pics look cute. Yet to see a detailed review. Might check her out soon.
    I saw lexi a couple months ago and had a great time with her. Did an hr incall at her apartment near downtown summerlin. Nice place, no roommates. She's super friendly and very sexy. Definitely on the taller side with legs for days. Kissing, BBBJ, daty, cfs. Communication can be improved on. Sometimes she takes forever to reply. I would definitely repeat.

  8. #8634

    Sexy lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dude8622  [View Original Post]
    I was at MGM Dec 19-23. Seemed a little slower than my previous trips. Anyway, I had the pleasure of meeting up with 3 ladies.

    Saw Kat the first day. 300 for the hour. She has a nice set of fake tits which was different from my last visit. They were nice and felt great. She was early and after a little catching up we got down to business. She is a middle aged woman but she looks good. She smokes, but not during the meet. Had a BBBJ and she finished me off by hand. I would repeat, but wouldn't be my first choice.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Kat21275

    On the second day I tried something new. I had been messaging Bree and we set something up for day #2. She showed up on time and I walked her to my room. She immediately excused herself and got into something more comfortable. She came out in a one piece lingerie and matching robe. She is a little thicker than the pics and a few years older, but it wasn't a problem. We chatted about Vegas and my experiences in the hobby. She gave me her sliding menu and what was involved. 3-500. I picked the first option of a massage with a happy ending. Some people would balk at that but it was worth it to me. I was at total ease with her. She visits Chicago on occasion and I plan to meet up with her in both places and check out other parts of the menu.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/breebreebaby

    On the third day I saw my regular girl. She is semi retired and only sees some of her regulars right now or I would share some contact information about her. She provided CFS and rode me like a champ. Good times.

    That evening Sexy Lexi responded to my text the first night and said she was available. I told her I was spent and leaving in the AM and would have to catch her this summer. I didn't have a 4th in me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...sexylexi696969
    I have been curious about lexi. Pics look cute. Yet to see a detailed review. Might check her out soon.

  9. #8633

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by Jkcho  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where she disappeared to?
    I think she moved to arizona.

  10. #8632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166

    Pot Belly Kat

    Anyone know where she disappeared to?

  11. #8631
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to meet with this lovely woman who's been reported on before. Her skills are definitely on point. Curvy, polite, zero demons and really seems to enjoy what she does. Greek for no upcharge and she likes it the best. Highly recommended.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/JULIETTE
    I have seen her twice now and loved every moment. She's probably not the best one I have ever met but definitely a reliable one. Treat her nicely.

  12. #8630

    Pre Christmas Trip Report

    I was at MGM Dec 19-23. Seemed a little slower than my previous trips. Anyway, I had the pleasure of meeting up with 3 ladies.

    Saw Kat the first day. 300 for the hour. She has a nice set of fake tits which was different from my last visit. They were nice and felt great. She was early and after a little catching up we got down to business. She is a middle aged woman but she looks good. She smokes, but not during the meet. Had a BBBJ and she finished me off by hand. I would repeat, but wouldn't be my first choice.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/Kat21275

    On the second day I tried something new. I had been messaging Bree and we set something up for day #2. She showed up on time and I walked her to my room. She immediately excused herself and got into something more comfortable. She came out in a one piece lingerie and matching robe. She is a little thicker than the pics and a few years older, but it wasn't a problem. We chatted about Vegas and my experiences in the hobby. She gave me her sliding menu and what was involved. 3-500. I picked the first option of a massage with a happy ending. Some people would balk at that but it was worth it to me. I was at total ease with her. She visits Chicago on occasion and I plan to meet up with her in both places and check out other parts of the menu.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/breebreebaby

    On the third day I saw my regular girl. She is semi retired and only sees some of her regulars right now or I would share some contact information about her. She provided CFS and rode me like a champ. Good times.

    That evening Sexy Lexi responded to my text the first night and said she was available. I told her I was spent and leaving in the AM and would have to catch her this summer. I didn't have a 4th in me.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...sexylexi696969

  13. #8629

    Short Vegas Visit

    Guys in Vegas for a day today! Looking for a last min incall young provider near the strip of possible! Any recommendations or suggestions??

  14. #8628

    Juliette

    I had the opportunity to meet with this lovely woman who's been reported on before. Her skills are definitely on point. Curvy, polite, zero demons and really seems to enjoy what she does. Greek for no upcharge and she likes it the best. Highly recommended.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/JULIETTE

  15. #8627
    Quote Originally Posted by Contreras9977  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this gir? She reminds me of a thick Marilyn Monroe.

    https://callescort.org/702-776-9604
    I have seen her, she is a curvy MILF. 40's-50's if I had to guess.

    She only does hours for around 300 I believe now. Her service was top notch and ensured I thoroughly enjoyed our company together. It's been awhile since I have seen her though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape