Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24502

    Bowden baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkish  [View Original Post]
    Bowden Baby = Michelle.
    You ask and she responded.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/131241775835

  2. #24501
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraGuy904  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man I seen her. She's cool af! She's pregnant very polite, nice bod, big belly doesn't rush. When I seen her, she had a swollen leg which was sensitive but she still preformed great. Has a cyst on her eye but no biggie. She's hella legit located off jtb. Will definitely repeat.
    Thanks. I did see her today. She is in a safe incall off JTB. Really sweet girl. She did have a staph infection in her leg so it's all wrapped up but she performed fine. I'm really into GFE and she isn't GFE at all. Her STG profile says GFE but she isn't so I really couldn't finish. I won't repeat with her as she really isn't GFE. CBJ and cfs. I lost my hard on with the lack of GFEness. I wish these hos would learn what GFE means.

  3. #24500

    You fucking sold that one

    Had me at cyst on eye.

    Quote Originally Posted by CameraGuy904  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man I seen her. She's cool af! She's pregnant very polite, nice bod, big belly doesn't rush. When I seen her, she had a swollen leg which was sensitive but she still preformed great. Has a cyst on her eye but no biggie. She's hella legit located off jtb. Will definitely repeat.

  4. #24499
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    Yeah man I seen her. She's cool af! She's pregnant very polite, nice bod, big belly doesn't rush. When I seen her, she had a swollen leg which was sensitive but she still preformed great. Has a cyst on her eye but no biggie. She's hella legit located off jtb. Will definitely repeat.

  5. #24498

    I believe that's Zeena

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxFight  [View Original Post]
    Went to go see this one. Place is private. Rates are a little high, 180 for hh.

    Looks are good, she is the one in the pics and they are recent. She does not smoke in the place, so it smelled ok.

    The BBBJ was ok, not great, did a lot of pulling, then cowgirl then back to BJ. Then the kicker. She said he could not stand the taste of man juice, even pre stuff. Said she would puke on me.

    I will not return.

    Shame too, she looks great and was nice.
    IIRC donations were usually 80/100 for QV and I think I gave her $140 for HH.

  6. #24497

    About ghosting Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by SuitMan  [View Original Post]
    If you can put up with the ghosting or bad comms, the view from behind is great.

    Sometimes she seems like your best friend, chatting away and sharing her life stories etc, makes you think she is something special. And she does love sex, can't argue with that.

    But the last two times I had firm dates, she cancelled at the last minute. Once I had already taken my medicine and the other I had stopped at the store for her.

    So I am done. Its a shame, location was great, convenient to me and awesome if you actually get in the saddle with her but she's too unpredictable for making plans with. And I don't think its candy abuse, I think she's just a wacky personality.

    Good luck to those her try but don't say we didn't warn you!.
    Yeah, just a quick chime in--she ghosted me too for a higher fee, more than likely. For some reason, she, along with so many, just don't excite me anymore. I reckon I'm so jaded--FrFr!

  7. #24496

    Kim Couture

    Went to go see this one. Place is private. Rates are a little high, 180 for hh.

    Looks are good, she is the one in the pics and they are recent. She does not smoke in the place, so it smelled ok.

    The BBBJ was ok, not great, did a lot of pulling, then cowgirl then back to BJ. Then the kicker. She said he could not stand the taste of man juice, even pre stuff. Said she would puke on me.

    I will not return.

    Shame too, she looks great and was nice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2021-12-30 14_10_35-Kim Courture escort reviews in Jacksonville - Brave.png‎  

  8. #24495

    Country gal on stg that's pregnant


  9. #24494

    Rachel

    Riverside Rachel, posts on Tryst on and off. First visit all went good 3 weeks ago. Yesterday comms good for pm appointment, even confirmed hour before if time was good and she said was perfect. When arrived was ghosted, why do they confirm then ghost? I know maybe offered more. Whatever, how about a text that something came up?, a day later and no sorry or anything, won't ever reach out again. Roll the dice.

  10. #24493

    Bowden Baby = Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have it in an old phone. Can someone help me out.
    Bowden Baby = Michelle.

  11. #24492

    I forgot what Bowden baby's name was

    I have it in an old phone. Can someone help me out.

  12. #24491

    Alexis

    If you can put up with the ghosting or bad comms, the view from behind is great.

    Sometimes she seems like your best friend, chatting away and sharing her life stories etc, makes you think she is something special. And she does love sex, can't argue with that.

    But the last two times I had firm dates, she cancelled at the last minute. Once I had already taken my medicine and the other I had stopped at the store for her.

    So I am done. Its a shame, location was great, convenient to me and awesome if you actually get in the saddle with her but she's too unpredictable for making plans with. And I don't think its candy abuse, I think she's just a wacky personality.

    Good luck to those her try but don't say we didn't warn you!

    Suit.

    Quote Originally Posted by PipiLong  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much if somebody else offers more money in the time slot you are asking for she will dump you for that other person. I've been lucky with her before, I got there and she told me she was going to ghost me because some other guy offered more money but was able to get him to reschedule to a later time. After that incident she has been ghosting me LOL. She did say she prefers older guys who take 5 minutes and are just in and out one and done.

  13. #24490
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    No! Just zoom in on that photo of her arm, and that'll tell you all that you need to know. I don't recommend.

  14. #24489

    Alexis

    Pretty much if somebody else offers more money in the time slot you are asking for she will dump you for that other person. I've been lucky with her before, I got there and she told me she was going to ghost me because some other guy offered more money but was able to get him to reschedule to a later time. After that incident she has been ghosting me LOL. She did say she prefers older guys who take 5 minutes and are just in and out one and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    I had comms with her last year. She then went dark and we didn't get together. Tried again this year and same exact process. Initially she contacts but keeping her on point seems to be a real issue.

  15. #24488

    Super odd

    Quote Originally Posted by FarJoe26  [View Original Post]
    First, despite the following review, I am not a newbie but I don't post much. I tend to prefer reliable higher-end women that aren't really discussed here much (not that there are very many left here). Anyway, my regulars have retired and / or moved out of town so I reached out to a couple of them for a recommendation. They suggested I reach out to Tiffany Foxx. She looked good in the pic they sent so I reached out to her. We had something setup for this past Friday but she cancelled last minute due to school running late. Okay, life happens so we reschedule per her request for the next evening. Meeting time comes and she cancels because the condo is a mess. Asks to reschedule for Monday. Normally, I would give up at this point but I respect the providers who recommended her so I agree. This time her errands take longer than expected and, instead of letting me know ahead of time, leaves me dangling for over an hour before giving the bad news and cancelling. She pleaded to reschedule for today. Again, stupidly, I agreed. She had all day to contact me but I still have yet to hear from her. For someone who claims to be professional and demands a higher end reputation, I expected better. Try to see her if you want, I don't really care. Maybe your luck will be better than mine; I'm done wasting my time on her though. Long story short, three reschedules and a no call / no show in 5 days.
    Been seeing her years. Never had one problem. She even invited another girl to hang with us. She's a fun time and pretty cool to chill with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape