Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,816 to 16,830 of 41293
-
12-29-21 18:34 #24478Senior Member

Posts: 624Very flaky
I had comms with her last year. She then went dark and we didn't get together. Tried again this year and same exact process. Initially she contacts but keeping her on point seems to be a real issue.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 18:31 #24477Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-29-21 18:18 #24476Senior Member

Posts: 243Don't do it
Is all I can say, big open sores on her legs. I didn't even walk in the room. She was wanting outside, I kept walking. Save your coins unless you want to waste on s drug addict.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 17:25 #24475Senior Member

Posts: 618Not the same person
This is the Heidi Benz you mentioned.
Originally Posted by WetBreasts
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2660590
This is the Missy Banks being asked about.
https://tryst.link/escort/themistressmissy
I'm not sure how the two are confused since they look nothing alike. Am I mistaken?
I'd like to learn more about missy banks as well.
-
12-29-21 16:04 #24474Senior Member

Posts: 443Did you attempt to search the forums first?
She's been reviewed multiple times over the past few years. Mostly mixed, but the more positive ones are older and the recent ones are negative. Very high Flaky / Ghosting history as well.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=9827109
-
12-29-21 15:43 #24473Senior Member

Posts: 170Also this one
Also curious about this one once again thanks in advance for any advice.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-visit-sexy-alexis-now9045/705007203670
Not sure why it won’t post link Sexy Alexis PonteVerde UTR
-
12-29-21 15:20 #24472Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one?
https://tallahassee.skipthegames.com...e/078662617517
Thanks in advance.
-
12-29-21 13:36 #24471Senior Member

Posts: 909Gotcha gotcha
I tried the close by thing and got my time wasted each time. She was willing to do a 40 qv with me, and I never seen her. Which one part why I was inquiring. Prices are inflated, and alot of providers throw out high #'s just to see if they get any bites.
Originally Posted by EmbedWiz
[View Original Post]
Since you willing to spend that much, just go with a reputable provider. If they look like a junkie they are a junkie. Call them, and if they answer see if they have an attitude. If they do pass. Pretty sure a bunch of members can recommend you a provider or 2 in that price range which can get you right. Unless I know for certain what I'm walking into, a visit not going above 60. Unfortunately there really isn't a providers with juicy melons, unless their fake like the latinas.
-
12-29-21 12:54 #24470Senior Member

Posts: 36Miss Celeste Cont.
Yes 130 for HHR. There was an option for 85 QV but I tend to go for HHR usually the first time I meet a provider, just my preference. I was looking for someone close by and the other options in the area were not much better. Anyone else I would have seen was either not doing incalls or were on the westside. Also, I only had a small window of time during the day. In any case I wanted to try her and I did. I have also been doing this for a while here, not many good options nowadays. Even going back to providers I had seen before that were good are turning into crap, druggies, thieves, etc. Every time I do this I think it's going to be my last, I'm done. But after a while jr. Gets the best of me and I'm back on prowl. Take care and be safe.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 11:57 #24469Senior Member

Posts: 909Thanks for the report
Once upon a time I thought about seeing her, but the area, and her responses threw up red flags. Plus I asked for a picture fully topless and just showed another pic with her holding her cans. That let me know the midsection looked like melted spoiled cheese.
Originally Posted by EmbedWiz
[View Original Post]
I been on this thing for years, and still confused about the donations slang. When you say 1. 3 are you really saying 130? If so, I have to ask, and I'm not shaming or trying to be argumentative. Yet just curious for that price you could of got a good looking provider. Plus if she still off Phillip's you are quite lucky bad service was all you got. Just curious, was nobody else picking up?
-
12-29-21 10:26 #24468Senior Member

Posts: 36Miss Celeste Review. TOFTT
I found no reviews on this one and nobody responded to my request so I decided to TOFTT and went to see her.
So if you want to spare the reading. Save your money and time go find someone else. She is not worth it.
I was very disappointed. 1. 3 Mario Coins for HHR. CBJ only, no FIV, no DATY, excuses and complaints, I'm new to this I've only been with girls I'm not used to being with a man. It feels weird. I'm too tight, Jr. Is too big (It's really not). Etc, etc.
After all the complaining, hat went on, lackluster CBJ, then she got on top and kept complaining about being tight. I blew it on the hat and got out of there as fast as possible. For those interested in looks, skinny but lots of lose skin seems she might have been heavy and lost lot of weight.
Will not repeat. Always remember YMMV. Take care and please stay safe.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/244485713297
-
12-29-21 10:20 #24467Regular Member

Posts: 22Search Heidi or HeidiBenz, she's been reviewed. Seem to remember comments that she's gained weight and is expensive, but she's a good provider.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 10:00 #24466Senior Member

Posts: 628Missy Banks
Anyone have anything to say, good or bad, about this girl?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/409990592424
Looks like she's been around since November. Hard to imagine; but I could not find any reports.
-
12-29-21 04:34 #24465Senior Member

Posts: 909Yes she was a class act
Yep a part of me is glad she contributing to society, the other head is aching for one last go LOL. Yet realistically I know that will never happen. She even put me on to my all time favorite who had big ol milkers. Which was not sagging one bit. Another SW. At first everything covered. Then after a while the cover came off. Lost contact with her a few months back. Regret not filling up that pie. The look she always gave me was so sexy, and she wore dresses that showed off her figure. Man I can say I never caught anything from a SW. Yet I been burned a few times by providers in this city. Lawd she would even let me come in her place, and I go bat shid crazy. (Doesn't matter how much I trust 1, never will eat where I sleep for me atleast). Man both was mad cool the nurse one would talk to the other SW like they was people with no big head. The second one had sexy sass which turned me on just talking to her. Now all these little witches got annoying attitude.
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
I would take food that I didn't need to the one with big jugs like milk and chicken, and she was so appreciative.
Now I really did hope for the best for her, I could see she was trying to make something out for herself. She wasn't lazy. One day I picked her up from a construction gig, covered in dust. Broke my heart kind of to see a young "blessed" pretty girl struggling.
Lawd I keep looking at this forum daily to see if the scene is coming back, but seem it's only getting worst. I see no reason to see a provider in this city from the sites. To much risk, and the SW are horrible. There is one who I consider a beauty, but her snatch gives off the worst searing stench. She's sane, and talented but BBFS is definitely off the table. The upper part of main if curious. Miss the adventure, now it's like a survival hunt. I stop with the sites, and roaming. Just concentrating on building up a UTR network, with no success LOL.
-
12-28-21 14:02 #24464Regular Member

Posts: 17Shouldn't this chick be banned on stg











Reply With Quote




