Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,801 to 16,815 of 41286
-
12-30-21 08:53 #24486Senior Member

Posts: 205Alexis
If you can put up with the ghosting or bad comms, the view from behind is great.
Sometimes she seems like your best friend, chatting away and sharing her life stories etc, makes you think she is something special. And she does love sex, can't argue with that.
But the last two times I had firm dates, she cancelled at the last minute. Once I had already taken my medicine and the other I had stopped at the store for her.
So I am done. Its a shame, location was great, convenient to me and awesome if you actually get in the saddle with her but she's too unpredictable for making plans with. And I don't think its candy abuse, I think she's just a wacky personality.
Good luck to those her try but don't say we didn't warn you!
Suit.
Originally Posted by PipiLong
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 00:42 #24485Senior Member

Posts: 1246No! Just zoom in on that photo of her arm, and that'll tell you all that you need to know. I don't recommend.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 00:18 #24484Senior Member

Posts: 207Alexis
Pretty much if somebody else offers more money in the time slot you are asking for she will dump you for that other person. I've been lucky with her before, I got there and she told me she was going to ghost me because some other guy offered more money but was able to get him to reschedule to a later time. After that incident she has been ghosting me LOL. She did say she prefers older guys who take 5 minutes and are just in and out one and done.
Originally Posted by Oshmalee
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 23:20 #24483Senior Member

Posts: 63Super odd
Been seeing her years. Never had one problem. She even invited another girl to hang with us. She's a fun time and pretty cool to chill with.
Originally Posted by FarJoe26
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 23:05 #24482Senior Member

Posts: 63Save your money
She's just ok. Lots of attitude.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
Tiny girl. Decent ass but a bit weird. While doing a BJ she ask if I put cologne on my cock. I said no.
That's called soap.
-
12-29-21 22:56 #24481Regular Member

Posts: 1Recommendations
New to Jax- Live a south of Jax actually, anyone got recommendations for Baymeadows / OP / Fleming.
-
12-29-21 19:05 #24480Senior Member

Posts: 690Hey What Is The Reason For Nasty Words. He was Not Nasty To You
No reason to be hostile and nasty. Tone your venom down.
Originally Posted by DirtyGrndpa
[View Original Post]
Go kick the wife or shoot your dog, but calm down on this forum.
-
12-29-21 18:49 #24479Senior Member

Posts: 554I wrote a review about her on the BBFS forum. She has alot of reviews. If you can't find any DM me.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 18:34 #24478Senior Member

Posts: 624Very flaky
I had comms with her last year. She then went dark and we didn't get together. Tried again this year and same exact process. Initially she contacts but keeping her on point seems to be a real issue.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 18:31 #24477Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-29-21 18:18 #24476Senior Member

Posts: 243Don't do it
Is all I can say, big open sores on her legs. I didn't even walk in the room. She was wanting outside, I kept walking. Save your coins unless you want to waste on s drug addict.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 17:25 #24475Senior Member

Posts: 618Not the same person
This is the Heidi Benz you mentioned.
Originally Posted by WetBreasts
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2660590
This is the Missy Banks being asked about.
https://tryst.link/escort/themistressmissy
I'm not sure how the two are confused since they look nothing alike. Am I mistaken?
I'd like to learn more about missy banks as well.
-
12-29-21 16:04 #24474Senior Member

Posts: 443Did you attempt to search the forums first?
She's been reviewed multiple times over the past few years. Mostly mixed, but the more positive ones are older and the recent ones are negative. Very high Flaky / Ghosting history as well.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=9827109
-
12-29-21 15:43 #24473Senior Member

Posts: 170Also this one
Also curious about this one once again thanks in advance for any advice.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-visit-sexy-alexis-now9045/705007203670
Not sure why it won’t post link Sexy Alexis PonteVerde UTR
-
12-29-21 15:20 #24472Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one?
https://tallahassee.skipthegames.com...e/078662617517
Thanks in advance.










Reply With Quote





