Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24483

    Super odd

    Quote Originally Posted by FarJoe26  [View Original Post]
    First, despite the following review, I am not a newbie but I don't post much. I tend to prefer reliable higher-end women that aren't really discussed here much (not that there are very many left here). Anyway, my regulars have retired and / or moved out of town so I reached out to a couple of them for a recommendation. They suggested I reach out to Tiffany Foxx. She looked good in the pic they sent so I reached out to her. We had something setup for this past Friday but she cancelled last minute due to school running late. Okay, life happens so we reschedule per her request for the next evening. Meeting time comes and she cancels because the condo is a mess. Asks to reschedule for Monday. Normally, I would give up at this point but I respect the providers who recommended her so I agree. This time her errands take longer than expected and, instead of letting me know ahead of time, leaves me dangling for over an hour before giving the bad news and cancelling. She pleaded to reschedule for today. Again, stupidly, I agreed. She had all day to contact me but I still have yet to hear from her. For someone who claims to be professional and demands a higher end reputation, I expected better. Try to see her if you want, I don't really care. Maybe your luck will be better than mine; I'm done wasting my time on her though. Long story short, three reschedules and a no call / no show in 5 days.
    Been seeing her years. Never had one problem. She even invited another girl to hang with us. She's a fun time and pretty cool to chill with.

  2. #24482

    Save your money

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Also curious about this one once again thanks in advance for any advice.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-visit-sexy-alexis-now9045/705007203670


    Not sure why it wont post link Sexy Alexis PonteVerde UTR
    She's just ok. Lots of attitude.

    Tiny girl. Decent ass but a bit weird. While doing a BJ she ask if I put cologne on my cock. I said no.

    That's called soap.

  3. #24481

    Recommendations

    New to Jax- Live a south of Jax actually, anyone got recommendations for Baymeadows / OP / Fleming.

  4. #24480

    Hey What Is The Reason For Nasty Words. He was Not Nasty To You

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyGrndpa  [View Original Post]
    What is it with you people. It's an opinion. A review. Take it for what it's worth. A review of my experiences. You don't have to like it. You don't have to agree. But the last line assuming I'm a fake. Fuck off! Go see her or don't. I don't give a shit. Anymore continued response should go to the woodshed. This thread is for reports on escorts. Not to grandiose your opinion on who I may or may not be.
    No reason to be hostile and nasty. Tone your venom down.

    Go kick the wife or shoot your dog, but calm down on this forum.

  5. #24479
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Also curious about this one once again thanks in advance for any advice.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-visit-sexy-alexis-now9045/705007203670


    Not sure why it wont post link Sexy Alexis PonteVerde UTR
    I wrote a review about her on the BBFS forum. She has alot of reviews. If you can't find any DM me.

  6. #24478

    Very flaky

    I had comms with her last year. She then went dark and we didn't get together. Tried again this year and same exact process. Initially she contacts but keeping her on point seems to be a real issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Also curious about this one once again thanks in advance for any advice.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-visit-sexy-alexis-now9045/705007203670


    Not sure why it wont post link Sexy Alexis PonteVerde UTR

  7. #24477
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  8. #24476

    Don't do it

    Is all I can say, big open sores on her legs. I didn't even walk in the room. She was wanting outside, I kept walking. Save your coins unless you want to waste on s drug addict.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]

  9. #24475

    Not the same person

    Quote Originally Posted by WetBreasts  [View Original Post]
    Search Heidi or HeidiBenz, she's been reviewed. Seem to remember comments that she's gained weight and is expensive, but she's a good provider.
    This is the Heidi Benz you mentioned.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2660590

    This is the Missy Banks being asked about.

    https://tryst.link/escort/themistressmissy

    I'm not sure how the two are confused since they look nothing alike. Am I mistaken?

    I'd like to learn more about missy banks as well.

  10. #24474

    Did you attempt to search the forums first?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    Also curious about this one once again thanks in advance for any advice.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-visit-sexy-alexis-now9045/705007203670


    Not sure why it wont post link Sexy Alexis PonteVerde UTR
    She's been reviewed multiple times over the past few years. Mostly mixed, but the more positive ones are older and the recent ones are negative. Very high Flaky / Ghosting history as well.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=9827109

  11. #24473

    Also this one

    Also curious about this one once again thanks in advance for any advice.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/come-visit-sexy-alexis-now9045/705007203670


    Not sure why it won’t post link Sexy Alexis PonteVerde UTR

  12. #24472

    Any reviews on this one?


  13. #24471

    Gotcha gotcha

    Quote Originally Posted by EmbedWiz  [View Original Post]
    Yes 130 for HHR. There was an option for 85 QV but I tend to go for HHR usually the first time I meet a provider, just my preference. I was looking for someone close by and the other options in the area were not much better. Anyone else I would have seen was either not doing incalls or were on the westside. Also, I only had a small window of time during the day. In any case I wanted to try her and I did. I have also been doing this for a while here, not many good options nowadays. Even going back to providers I had seen before that were good are turning into crap, druggies, thieves, etc. Every time I do this I think it's going to be my last, I'm done. But after a while jr. Gets the best of me and I'm back on prowl. Take care and be safe.
    I tried the close by thing and got my time wasted each time. She was willing to do a 40 qv with me, and I never seen her. Which one part why I was inquiring. Prices are inflated, and alot of providers throw out high #'s just to see if they get any bites.

    Since you willing to spend that much, just go with a reputable provider. If they look like a junkie they are a junkie. Call them, and if they answer see if they have an attitude. If they do pass. Pretty sure a bunch of members can recommend you a provider or 2 in that price range which can get you right. Unless I know for certain what I'm walking into, a visit not going above 60. Unfortunately there really isn't a providers with juicy melons, unless their fake like the latinas.

  14. #24470

    Miss Celeste Cont.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    Once upon a time I thought about seeing her, but the area, and her responses threw up red flags. Plus I asked for a picture fully topless and just showed another pic with her holding her cans. That let me know the midsection looked like melted spoiled cheese.

    I been on this thing for years, and still confused about the donations slang. When you say 1. 3 are you really saying 130? If so, I have to ask, and I'm not shaming or trying to be argumentative. Yet just curious for that price you could of got a good looking provider. Plus if she still off Phillip's you are quite lucky bad service was all you got. Just curious, was nobody else picking up?
    Yes 130 for HHR. There was an option for 85 QV but I tend to go for HHR usually the first time I meet a provider, just my preference. I was looking for someone close by and the other options in the area were not much better. Anyone else I would have seen was either not doing incalls or were on the westside. Also, I only had a small window of time during the day. In any case I wanted to try her and I did. I have also been doing this for a while here, not many good options nowadays. Even going back to providers I had seen before that were good are turning into crap, druggies, thieves, etc. Every time I do this I think it's going to be my last, I'm done. But after a while jr. Gets the best of me and I'm back on prowl. Take care and be safe.

  15. #24469

    Thanks for the report

    Quote Originally Posted by EmbedWiz  [View Original Post]
    I found no reviews on this one and nobody responded to my request so I decided to TOFTT and went to see her.

    So if you want to spare the reading. Save your money and time go find someone else. She is not worth it.

    I was very disappointed. 1. 3 Mario Coins for HHR. CBJ only, no FIV, no DATY, excuses and complaints, I'm new to this I've only been with girls I'm not used to being with a man. It feels weird. I'm too tight, Jr. Is too big (It's really not). Etc, etc.

    After all the complaining, hat went on, lackluster CBJ, then she got on top and kept complaining about being tight. I blew it on the hat and got out of there as fast as possible. For those interested in looks, skinny but lots of lose skin seems she might have been heavy and lost lot of weight.

    Will not repeat. Always remember YMMV. Take care and please stay safe.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/244485713297
    Once upon a time I thought about seeing her, but the area, and her responses threw up red flags. Plus I asked for a picture fully topless and just showed another pic with her holding her cans. That let me know the midsection looked like melted spoiled cheese.

    I been on this thing for years, and still confused about the donations slang. When you say 1. 3 are you really saying 130? If so, I have to ask, and I'm not shaming or trying to be argumentative. Yet just curious for that price you could of got a good looking provider. Plus if she still off Phillip's you are quite lucky bad service was all you got. Just curious, was nobody else picking up?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape