Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 28227
-
12-30-21 07:50 #14757Senior Member

Posts: 151She's worth a spin
If you want to pay that amount for a HE only. No expanded menu.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
She also has a rude streak that comes with hitting the wall at 40+ and realizing she isn't the total piece of ass she was 20 years ago. IMHO, there's better out there. But, she's legit.
-
12-30-21 00:35 #14756Senior Member

Posts: 58Miss Tiffany
I TRIED to see her this week, but made the mistake of texting before using her on-line form. Then responded to her text after she emailed me back from my on-line form entry. She was very quirky, rude, and cut off communication, saying she was blocking me. Too bad. I was very interested, and thought I was being polite and respectful. I think she's just very jittery and specific. (And she was very upset that I found her on TER.) I'm curious to know if anyone has been successful in connecting. Maybe you could put in a good word for me. .
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 16:34 #14755Senior Member

Posts: 1144Kimberly in SCC is one.
Originally Posted by Abcxyz1234
[View Original Post]
Sky in Ruskin is another.
Trixie is one too but has some milage on her. Older woman.
Youngins are hard to find.
-
12-29-21 16:27 #14754Senior Member

Posts: 1144Ms Tiffany
https://www.eliteartist12.com/visuals/?s=09
Has anyone seen her?
BTW, I didn't put this in the massage parlor section since she's and indie. Admins please move if needed.
-
12-29-21 16:05 #14753Senior Member

Posts: 219Agreed on the tiny spinners, but where are they? I haven't seen a truly tinny one in ages.
Originally Posted by NeeditWantit
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 15:56 #14752Senior Member

Posts: 48Kim in SCC
Did Kim in SCC get a new number? Saw here a few times but now I can't get a hold of her.
-
12-29-21 14:38 #14751Banned Member

Posts: 5352Lets go Brandon LOL.
Originally Posted by BenJamming
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 14:31 #14750Senior Member

Posts: 44Victoria Grey
She's truly amazing!
Originally Posted by BuckNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 14:28 #14749Senior Member

Posts: 44Katie Lynn
I think she may have vanished.
Originally Posted by Eldar69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 11:36 #14748Senior Member

Posts: 151Any details
On this one? PM is fine and Brandon is dry AF.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/72601971
Thank you mongers!
-
12-29-21 09:56 #14747Senior Member

Posts: 1246OMG!! I want that! Damn!!
Originally Posted by FourShip
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 06:55 #14746Senior Member

Posts: 790Kimberly SCc
Had seen her initially and had a great time! Can anyone PM me her new digits?
Originally Posted by JohnnyNapalm5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 06:53 #14745Senior Member

Posts: 790Kimberly Fairgrounds
Yea what's the deal with this handler? Is it really worth it to get creeped out by a lurking handler? Anyone know the damages for QV or hhr?
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 01:21 #14744Senior Member

Posts: 58Brandi
I've seen her a few times several years ago, up in New Port Richey, then a little further south. Always a little sketchy location, but always enjoyable. Got the job done.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 22:41 #14743Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone's seen her before?
I'm thinking about booking her just curious if anyone has any info on her.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lando/72549040









Reply With Quote






