Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 797 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 297 697 747 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 847 897 1297 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12601
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangePeal  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream with this young lady. Fairly easy setup. Hit her up, got the address, and bob's your aunty. She looks like pics. Minus the jacked up tooth. But I made it work. She was kind of an airhead, it was amusing. Anyways. I get up to the room and she was cleaning up which I didn't mind. She was in jeans and a shirt. Gets done cleaning, takes her pants off, I strap up, & go in mish. I was surprised how tight she was. Few minutes in there I have her bend over for doggy. Nice ass for how petite she is. I bust in the bag, and I'm out. She wasn't anything spectacular, but she wasn't terrible. She's definitely not the most talkative broad out there, but I'd probably consider it again.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...y/080344781950
    I met this girl recently and she is very young, but was totally unprofessional. I think she is in love with someone and was constantly saying that she doesn't like touching as she has a boyfriend. When I entered her room she was busy doing her stuff and she kept herself busy with phone or something else while I was there as if she was not into it. Wouldn't recommend anyone to visit her unless you want to just pop and help her with some money.

  2. #12600

    Nope

    Crofton Bree. She's a mess right now. Don't recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by HorniChud  [View Original Post]

  3. #12599

    Which Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    You fell for one of the classic blunders. Do not confuse Curtis Bay Bree with Bri Crofton. Please see if you can at least try avoid getting involved in a land war in Asia.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...n-wet/39909345

    Is this Curtis Bay Bree?

  4. #12598

    Re: Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by WWinBMore  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Sandra?

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2527563

    I only find one ad with this number but a search of her snapchat handle shows lots of ads with lots of different telephone numbers around the country. Seems like a scam.

    Thanks-.

    Walter.
    I've found that anytime an ad focuses on their Snapchat or accounts, it's not for in-person meets. She's too hot anyways for Baltimore.

  5. #12597

    Sandra?

    Any intel on Sandra?

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/2527563

    I only find one ad with this number but a search of her snapchat handle shows lots of ads with lots of different telephone numbers around the country. Seems like a scam.

    Thanks-.

    Walter.

  6. #12596
    Quote Originally Posted by Aravas  [View Original Post]
    Ok, was it a young guy or old guy?
    He looked younger than me, I didn't ask for an ID.

  7. #12595

    Anyone used this new Agency "ultimatecompanion"

    Just curious if anyone knows anything about this agency I just came across? I searched and they can't seem to find any reviews about them but they claim to be not new but an established old agency.

    Thanks!

    1.

    https://ultimatecompanion.escortbook.com

  8. #12594

    Vanessa

    Thanks to all who recently posted about Vanessa being back in service! Your diligence in contacting her is much appreciated! I gave up a few months ago, but thanks to your intel I reconnected and boy, have I missed her service! I haven't visited anyone around that has anywhere near her service at her fair rates. Had a great $. 2 hh visit. BBBJ is amazing, I couldn't hold off and did CIMWS. Rested for a few minutes then she starts grinding me while on top to recharge me and then puts in excellent effort in CG. A 2nd nut wasn't in the cards and I tapped out, and we chilled for the remaining few minutes of time. No rush pushing me out, but I am respectful of the time so got dressed and rolled. She says she is trying to be more responsive and available, hopefully that's the case. Just keep trying her, it took me a couple of attempts but was worth it! She's not posting as far as I know, but someone put up an old ad and the number to use ends 7621.

  9. #12593

    Towson East

    Quote Originally Posted by SymptomAddict  [View Original Post]
    Once it was clear I was leaving I'm pretty sure I remember him saying something like "nah man you're good" or something equally unreassuring. It was far too late by then, my mind was made up and I just wanted to gtfo before anything could get worse.

    This was the Towson East motel. I wasn't paying enough attention to whether it was a key or key card door. No idea what you're trying to get at by psychology.
    A few years back I "set up" a meet there and parked on the side street because it's a one way in / out corral situation. Walked in the corral and there were groups of people standing here and there watching and 3 or 4 dudes up on a second floor overlook watching. No cars within the motel corral mind you. I felt like I was Max Payne in the video game with no Desert Eagle to draw on them so I exited and will never enter there again.

  10. #12592
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeBalling  [View Original Post]
    Hard a situation the other day at the Beltway Motel run down dump. Two buildings there. I'm talking about the one with the orange coloring. I had a white male in his late 40's. Early 50's heavyset around 6 foot very short hair thinning on top try to rob me. I moved my car 3 times and each time he followed me each time trying to conceal himself. When I tried to use the steps to go to the 2nd floor. He tried to time his walk to meet me at the door leading to the steps. I purposely walked back to my car as if I forgot something and he stopped advancing. He went back to his original start point. I close my car door and start walking back to the steps that lead to the second floor. I notice he's walking faster towards me now. He's about 10 feet from me and I start walking back to my car. He says "Hey you. Where do you think you're going. Come here". There is more to my response and this situation. I am not interested in being identified that's why some details are left out. Be careful if you visit that location. I should have looked at Google Earth for the street view. I would've stayed home.
    The moment you saw him trying to follow your car you should have just aborted mission and left, this guy was clearly trying to rob you or something that you do not want to stick around for. You could have ended up in a bad situation and honestly it is a situation like this you do not get out of your car.

  11. #12591

    Beltway

    Hard a situation the other day at the Beltway Motel run down dump. Two buildings there. I'm talking about the one with the orange coloring. I had a white male in his late 40's. Early 50's heavyset around 6 foot very short hair thinning on top try to rob me. I moved my car 3 times and each time he followed me each time trying to conceal himself. When I tried to use the steps to go to the 2nd floor. He tried to time his walk to meet me at the door leading to the steps. I purposely walked back to my car as if I forgot something and he stopped advancing. He went back to his original start point. I close my car door and start walking back to the steps that lead to the second floor. I notice he's walking faster towards me now. He's about 10 feet from me and I start walking back to my car. He says "Hey you. Where do you think you're going. Come here". There is more to my response and this situation. I am not interested in being identified that's why some details are left out. Be careful if you visit that location. I should have looked at Google Earth for the street view. I would've stayed home.

  12. #12590

    Nikki, Nikki, Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    That's all-night Nikki, the blonde bimbo with the tattoos who's been around for a good minute. NOT Nasty Nikki. Nasty Nikki is legit, provides good service, good rates and has mostly positive reviews.
    Just to confirm with the previous posters here. All Night Nikki is the blond I was referring to in my previous post, with the out of date or inaccurate pics and provides terrible or lack luster service and has been around for 15+ years. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/72634065.

    Nasty Nikki is the cute sweet dirty blonde that provides a decent service at reasonable rates. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ncall/42898084.

    Not to confuse anyone even further, neither one of the above mentioned providers is the skinny dark haired Nikki with the red bow tattoo tramp stamp. (sorry, couldn't find ta link to this one)

    Shooter Out!

  13. #12589
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with Shooter. I've been mongering for over 15 years as well and I have never really heard anything good about Nasty Nikki. Follow his advice and stay away.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    That's all-night Nikki, the blonde bimbo with the tattoos who's been around for a good minute. NOT Nasty Nikki. Nasty Nikki is legit, provides good service, good rates and has mostly positive reviews.

  14. #12588
    Quote Originally Posted by SymptomAddict  [View Original Post]
    Once it was clear I was leaving I'm pretty sure I remember him saying something like "nah man you're good" or something equally unreassuring. It was far too late by then, my mind was made up and I just wanted to gtfo before anything could get worse.

    This was the Towson East motel. I wasn't paying enough attention to whether it was a key or key card door. No idea what you're trying to get at by psychology.
    Towson East Motel has key card doors. I have used that motel couple of times in the past since they have 3 hr /$45 option.

  15. #12587

    RE: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by SymptomAddict  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for this one personally. When I saw her years ago she was sharing a dingy rowhouse with another worker, and although she was at least legit she did not hold up to her pictures and the experience was nothing worth repeating. Basically just bent over and let me do my thing without any pregaming or enthusiasm at all. You'd do better with a Fleshlight frankly.
    Just to be clear, the original provider referenced in this thread, and the one I commented on is Blonde Nikki w # ending 9499. I have not seen Nasty Nikki, but the couple times I texted her she has been super nice, just didn't work out bc she overbooks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape