Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271

    MA screening?

    So when MA does not respond to screening requests does that mean they are not taking clients for the time being or does that mean you did not make it? I have really good reference and I am on p411 and am wondering if I should try again.

  2. #5163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Small clarification, it's my opinion but the pictures do represent her accurately. Sandra says it's her real pictures and that might be true, but it's possible they are just really good touched up photos and from the angles she seems taller in the pictures. In either case you will definitely not be dissapointed. TJ knows I'm pretty selective and she's the real thing.

    The site also says she's Asian and Sandra should really update that, as that is one of the reasons I assumed the pics where also not accurate (To protect her identity). She is in fact Latina; The hottest Latina in this business I've ever seen to be honest.
    I have asked a few girls why they use fake pics. They all said to protect there identity.

  3. #5162

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    Okay I don't know what you're smoking but MA has been accurate with me (For instance I recognize Inna, that's her).
    Going off what AngelBravo indicated that he felt the pics while representative were not accurate. He followed up with explanation, read it. However, don't be fooled. Arianna pics, if real, are very very old. Elsi new pics are not her. Angelika, not her. And some of the new Russian imports are either old photos or the typical euro Photoshop job that makes the girl not look the same when you meet her. Not saying all pics are not real, but there are several. Chloe is real. Inna real. Katherina real. Old Elsi / Estelle real. Some of the Latina imports, real. My point was simple, MA is a solid agency so why risk pissing off customers with inaccurate if not fake pics? You can use selfies with no face and you can hide ink. At least it would be the girl you meet in her likeness. Seems to work fine for others on their roster. I like MA and will use them. I just like real accurate photos. I should mention that Katherina while using real photos, did NOT look anything like the photos made her appear to look. She was plumpier and face was not what you'd expect. Prob why she went independent after some bad reviews.

  4. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Now why is MA not using real pictures again? That's sad. It's also misleading and then someone posts it here and they go complain about it on Twitter. Use real pics, it's not that hard. The photos of her they are using are very sexy so is she really like that? And what's the deal with Asian vs Latina? Seems like that should be an easy distinction. Again, MA, do it right.
    Okay I don't know what you're smoking but MA has been accurate with me (For instance I recognize Inna, that's her).

  5. #5160
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Now why is MA not using real pictures again? That's sad. It's also misleading and then someone posts it here and they go complain about it on Twitter. Use real pics, it's not that hard. The photos of her they are using are very sexy so is she really like that? And what's the deal with Asian vs Latina? Seems like that should be an easy distinction. Again, MA, do it right.
    Small clarification, it's my opinion but the pictures do represent her accurately. Sandra says it's her real pictures and that might be true, but it's possible they are just really good touched up photos and from the angles she seems taller in the pictures. In either case you will definitely not be dissapointed. TJ knows I'm pretty selective and she's the real thing.

    The site also says she's Asian and Sandra should really update that, as that is one of the reasons I assumed the pics where also not accurate (To protect her identity). She is in fact Latina; The hottest Latina in this business I've ever seen to be honest.

  6. #5159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Kinga

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    OMG, 10 out of 10!

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...go-kinga-54648

    Saw her for the first time and we totally hit it off. IMHO, she looks much better than the pictures.
    I totally agree with you. I seen many SW and Kinga is amazing. She looks great!

  7. #5158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by ManiakFun  [View Original Post]
    Dude, serious? She's like 50, hardened, and the ink loses luster when you get that old. What's so special? Every time I see her photos I feel like it's an appointment with grandma and I'm 50. LOL.
    So I have a GILF fetish, no harm in that is there?

    You have to admit, she is full of energy and a change of pace from the 20 year olds.

  8. #5157

    Rosa

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she's Latina, although doesn't speak Spanish; but she's indeed is very beautiful; new to the industry and a bit shy at first. Pics on the site are not accurate, but a decent representation. She's 5'3, 115-120 lbs; C's and very pretty face.
    Now why is MA not using real pictures again? That's sad. It's also misleading and then someone posts it here and they go complain about it on Twitter. Use real pics, it's not that hard. The photos of her they are using are very sexy so is she really like that? And what's the deal with Asian vs Latina? Seems like that should be an easy distinction. Again, MA, do it right.

  9. #5156

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    OMG, 10 out of 10!

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...go-kinga-54648

    Saw her for the first time and we totally hit it off. IMHO, she looks much better than the pictures.
    Dude, serious? She's like 50, hardened, and the ink loses luster when you get that old. What's so special? Every time I see her photos I feel like it's an appointment with grandma and I'm 50. LOL.

  10. #5155

    Rosa

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she's Latina, although doesn't speak Spanish; but she's indeed is very beautiful; new to the industry and a bit shy at first. Pics on the site are not accurate, but a decent representation. She's 5'3, 115-120 lbs; C's and very pretty face.
    Nice! What services does she offer?

  11. #5154
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358

    MA Kinga

    OMG, 10 out of 10!

    https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...go-kinga-54648

    Saw her for the first time and we totally hit it off. IMHO, she looks much better than the pictures.

  12. #5153
    Quote Originally Posted by Dddubs2  [View Original Post]
    Reviews from the other site seemed favorablealso appeared to categorized as Latina? Trying to find time to check her out in the next couple of weeks if she's around.
    Can confirm she's Latina, although doesn't speak Spanish; but she's indeed is very beautiful; new to the industry and a bit shy at first. Pics on the site are not accurate, but a decent representation. She's 5'3, 115-120 lbs; C's and very pretty face.

  13. #5152

    Tagging on to this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWillE  [View Original Post]
    Extremely helpful. Haven't bee on here for a while, but this is what we need. You're really selling me on Lolita and Vera.
    I met up with Bella Dee from CCG.

    She is not advertised all the time, just on and off.

    Works NW Suburbs when she is on.

    Great time and very cool girl.

    Unbelievably flexible girl.

    BBBJ & CFS part of the standard fee.

    CIM or COF is extra but I did not partake.

    Back side a little bigger than what I like, but I will overlook that again.

    BS out.

  14. #5151

    Polina

    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I will weight in.

    I agree with everything reported by ManiakFun.

    Tall, at least 6 ft and built appropriately. Not model thin but not fat, not heavy, not "big boned". I think the picture on the 262 site of her in a blue top is most accurate, the ones with her in black hose are close also. For those of you that know me (in the forum, not personally), you know I prefer the tall and thin Eastern Euros and she did not disappoint! Face is cute and always smiling.

    As for the experience it self, I left very happy. Some massage, some kissing, some BBJ, some DATY, then multi-position CFS with CBJ and FIV mixed in. But what about FIA? Well, she took care of that too. Right after her first O, she starts playing with her ass and pulls out a jewel toped butt plug from her night stand and leaves it in her for the rest of the session. I countered a small vibrating cock ring myself and we had a toy play date! Her second O was more vocal and convulsing so I must have been doing something right. A few smaller O's followed as the temperature in the room went up by 10 degrees.

    Only disappointment was that I set up for 45 min the day before but just before the session, I was texted she can only do 30 min. She did not rush me at all and gave me a 10 min warning between thrusts. I suggest at least 45 min or the full 60 min unless you are one of those young dudes who blow your wad in 5 min and then do the walk of shame back to your car.

    She said she is around for about a month. Unless you fancy fat ugly chicks who just lay on their backs while checking social media, I suggest putting Polina near the top of your "To Do List".

    BillForFree, you are up! Lets hear how it went for you.
    I am not kidding, this happened twice now. I see her on the site for the day in the morning. I come back later to book and she has been removed from the site. I think she is getting booked up and than taken down from the site. I have to book in the mornings.

  15. #5150
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyolo  [View Original Post]
    Giving back to this forum. This has been my experience in dreams with them. I have not seen any one of them in person. Only dreamt of them.

    All of them offered the standard acronyms: MSOG, BBBJ, DFK, whatever positions you like, however you would like them to be positioned. All of them were 10/10 in my opinion.

    Lolita CCG.

    Been well reviewed here several times. Has really good front assets, natural. Best BBBJ I have ever had. Loves DT. Best DFK too, if you initiate it you will find your toungues interlocking with her. Just the best BBBJ and DFK I have ever had. Her downtown has an odor (normal vag odor), so some of you might not like to go down.

    Gabby CCG.

    Slim provier. Been well reviwed here too. Thick thighs and popping out ass. Out of all mentioned here she is the one with a tight downtown. Books her own hotel, so they can sometimes be upscale 3 or 4 star places compared to other providers / agencies using lower tier 3 star places.

    Vera CCG.

    Really good looking. Very welcoming with nice front assets. Very good presentation. In the dream, had put up her own Christmas string lights in the room with closed out curtains. The vibe of the place was just too good. Very soft skin so loved just touching and relaxing. She lives in another state and comes and works with CCG here for a week or so. So one week on /2 weeks off and then back on. I feel she might be quitting this hobby soon. Has some good life experiences from past so she came off as being an intersting person. A senior respected member here found her "shy" but that was not my experience at all..
    Extremely helpful. Haven't bee on here for a while, but this is what we need. You're really selling me on Lolita and Vera.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape