Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 921 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 421 821 871 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 971 1021 1421 1921 ... LastLast
Results 13,801 to 13,815 of 37351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23551

    Staxx

    Had my first dream with Staxx yesterday and was everything I could of hoped for from previous reviews. This was my first visit so took while to get a hold of her but went smoothly once we got in contact. I was nervous from the get go but she made me comfortable and at ease. The incense is a little overboard could still smell it when I got home.

  2. #23550

    Kristen North of Richmond

    I noticed her ad and she looks kind of cute and slim. My type. Made contact and she is close to where I am and her donation for 1/2 hour is $.50. Any one had any dreams with her. Looking for comments and if she is legit I will pull the trigger and make a date and do a review. Thanks.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...night/42772713

  3. #23549

    Kassy

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    That's Kassy. In and out of working, in and out of rehab. Legit but nothing to write home about.

  4. #23548

    Kash

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79;5700766[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/72619401[/URL]

    I have not seen her.
    I remember her from a few years ago on the Midlo strip. Can't remember her ne but I remember she was reliable. No drama that I can think of.

  5. #23547

    Kash 44

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    You got a link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/72619401

    I have not seen her.

  6. #23546

    Sounds nice but.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Ivy at her house. It was a easy setup through text. I get the address and I'm on the way. Little nervous about doing private residence. I arrive had to wait about 10 mins before I get the ok to come to the door. I get inside and she is kinda cute. Definitely a small bbw but nice looking. So we chit chat for a minute and she ask if I'm ready. I drop my pants and she steps up to the mic and she give a very good bbj. Nice and slow. At this point I'm ready and I didn't have to say anything she bends that big ass over and I stick junior inside her tight pussy and go to work on those guts straight boss hoggin it. Then I tell her to lay on her back and I continue to power driving her ass like a jackhammer then she tells me to pullout and nut on her stomach. But it was to late. I had already launched a load of nutmilk inside her sugar bowl. It felt so fuckin awesome nice and warm. She wasn't upset but told me next time make sure I pull out. Good service will repeat. Damage 100.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/964749646606
    [Deleted by Admin]It's coming to a point where covered everything is the best way to go. Ivy charged 100 but that's visit gone be 500+.

  7. #23545

    Ivy

    I recently saw Ivy at her house. It was a easy setup through text. I get the address and I'm on the way. Little nervous about doing private residence. I arrive had to wait about 10 mins before I get the ok to come to the door. I get inside and she is kinda cute. Definitely a small bbw but nice looking. So we chit chat for a minute and she ask if I'm ready. I drop my pants and she steps up to the mic and she give a very good bbj. Nice and slow. At this point I'm ready and I didn't have to say anything she bends that big ass over and I stick junior inside her tight pussy and go to work on those guts straight boss hoggin it. Then I tell her to lay on her back and I continue to power driving her ass like a jackhammer then she tells me to pullout and nut on her stomach. But it was to late. I had already launched a load of nutmilk inside her sugar bowl. It felt so fuckin awesome nice and warm. She wasn't upset but told me next time make sure I pull out. Good service will repeat. Damage 100.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/964749646606

  8. #23544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    The only post I saw on her was #23232. Seemed positive but nothing since. It took a few days to get a reply when I tried to get a hold of her but it didn't work out.

  9. #23543

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    I've tried texting but no reply. Careful though, she hung with Rose the redhead that recently has busted.

  10. #23542

  11. #23541
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    44 red headed MILF advertise on e alligator quoted 120 qv anyone sampled.
    You got a link?

  12. #23540

    Do not see

    Quote Originally Posted by IbDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Hey there gents.

    So have not taken the plunge with tryst yet but because I am fed up with the junk on SA figured it's time. Any recommendations near Chester / Chesterfield area (within 30 minutes)? Prefer White, Russian or Latin. Feel free to dm me and definitely liking the following one so advice appreciated https://tryst.link/escort/barbiie69-.
    This woman will waste your time give you rules even though she agrees originally and has a monkey problem. She will say oh I'm going to go take a "dab" she is going to go smoke crack. She is not worth the trouble. I made a review about her a while back as well as many others.

  13. #23539

    Rules?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Well I had a bad experience with her don't think it was worth it the monkey is there and I seen it for sure but that expected in this profession but she can talk talk talk I went for a qv it came to be almost 2 hrs of her just rambling and then it came down to the main event and there were rules WTF just saying not worth my 100. Teo
    What kinda rules? I was considering seeing her, but it can get annoying when they have too many.

  14. #23538

    Kash money

    44 red headed MILF advertise on e alligator quoted 120 qv anyone sampled.

  15. #23537
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinVA  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tessa yet? Been advertising lately as a head doctor. Curious if anyone has an opinion before I try. Thanks!

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...w/452496090815
    She also went by Brittney for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape