Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 10969
-
01-01-22 14:04 #5164Senior Member

Posts: 271MA screening?
So when MA does not respond to screening requests does that mean they are not taking clients for the time being or does that mean you did not make it? I have really good reference and I am on p411 and am wondering if I should try again.
-
12-30-21 08:25 #5163Senior Member

Posts: 395Fake pics
I have asked a few girls why they use fake pics. They all said to protect there identity.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 18:49 #5162Senior Member

Posts: 433Clarification
Going off what AngelBravo indicated that he felt the pics while representative were not accurate. He followed up with explanation, read it. However, don't be fooled. Arianna pics, if real, are very very old. Elsi new pics are not her. Angelika, not her. And some of the new Russian imports are either old photos or the typical euro Photoshop job that makes the girl not look the same when you meet her. Not saying all pics are not real, but there are several. Chloe is real. Inna real. Katherina real. Old Elsi / Estelle real. Some of the Latina imports, real. My point was simple, MA is a solid agency so why risk pissing off customers with inaccurate if not fake pics? You can use selfies with no face and you can hide ink. At least it would be the girl you meet in her likeness. Seems to work fine for others on their roster. I like MA and will use them. I just like real accurate photos. I should mention that Katherina while using real photos, did NOT look anything like the photos made her appear to look. She was plumpier and face was not what you'd expect. Prob why she went independent after some bad reviews.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 13:56 #5161Senior Member

Posts: 387Okay I don't know what you're smoking but MA has been accurate with me (For instance I recognize Inna, that's her).
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 13:41 #5160Senior Member

Posts: 318Small clarification, it's my opinion but the pictures do represent her accurately. Sandra says it's her real pictures and that might be true, but it's possible they are just really good touched up photos and from the angles she seems taller in the pictures. In either case you will definitely not be dissapointed. TJ knows I'm pretty selective and she's the real thing.
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
The site also says she's Asian and Sandra should really update that, as that is one of the reasons I assumed the pics where also not accurate (To protect her identity). She is in fact Latina; The hottest Latina in this business I've ever seen to be honest.
-
12-29-21 13:19 #5159Senior Member

Posts: 395Kinga
I totally agree with you. I seen many SW and Kinga is amazing. She looks great!
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 11:45 #5158Senior Member

Posts: 1358So I have a GILF fetish, no harm in that is there?
Originally Posted by ManiakFun
[View Original Post]
You have to admit, she is full of energy and a change of pace from the 20 year olds.
-
12-29-21 08:50 #5157Senior Member

Posts: 433Rosa
Now why is MA not using real pictures again? That's sad. It's also misleading and then someone posts it here and they go complain about it on Twitter. Use real pics, it's not that hard. The photos of her they are using are very sexy so is she really like that? And what's the deal with Asian vs Latina? Seems like that should be an easy distinction. Again, MA, do it right.
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 08:47 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 433Seriously?
Dude, serious? She's like 50, hardened, and the ink loses luster when you get that old. What's so special? Every time I see her photos I feel like it's an appointment with grandma and I'm 50. LOL.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 20:22 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 106Rosa
Nice! What services does she offer?
Originally Posted by AngelBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 18:21 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 1358MA Kinga
OMG, 10 out of 10!
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...go-kinga-54648
Saw her for the first time and we totally hit it off. IMHO, she looks much better than the pictures.
-
12-28-21 16:39 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 318Can confirm she's Latina, although doesn't speak Spanish; but she's indeed is very beautiful; new to the industry and a bit shy at first. Pics on the site are not accurate, but a decent representation. She's 5'3, 115-120 lbs; C's and very pretty face.
Originally Posted by Dddubs2
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 14:59 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 137Tagging on to this one.
I met up with Bella Dee from CCG.
Originally Posted by UncleWillE
[View Original Post]
She is not advertised all the time, just on and off.
Works NW Suburbs when she is on.
Great time and very cool girl.
Unbelievably flexible girl.
BBBJ & CFS part of the standard fee.
CIM or COF is extra but I did not partake.
Back side a little bigger than what I like, but I will overlook that again.
BS out.
-
12-28-21 13:33 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 272Polina
I am not kidding, this happened twice now. I see her on the site for the day in the morning. I come back later to book and she has been removed from the site. I think she is getting booked up and than taken down from the site. I have to book in the mornings.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-21 15:33 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 38Extremely helpful. Haven't bee on here for a while, but this is what we need. You're really selling me on Lolita and Vera.
Originally Posted by Abyolo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






