Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 33236
-
12-28-21 23:11 #22136Senior Member

Posts: 2645RTFF It's all there. RTFF.
Originally Posted by SirPaul
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 22:29 #22135Senior Member

Posts: 87Kyla
I'm late to the party, is Kyla back? I thought she was retired. Could someone pm me her number? I used to have it but deleted it when I thought she retired.
-
12-28-21 20:48 #22134Senior Member

Posts: 474Anna
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/72587412 man has she really gone downhill fast. Went to see her a couple days ago and was really surprised at her appearance. Only positive to her change was her tits got bigger. Her service was pretty sub par. I have seen her previously and I guess that over the last few years she has let her appearance go downhill.
-
12-28-21 16:38 #22133Banned asshole

Posts: 704Yup.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
She used that name as well. Worked out of apt with her girlfriend in bond hill or roselawn.
-
12-28-21 12:57 #22132Senior Member

Posts: 160Brookee
I'm staying in Cincinnati tonight and am interested. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 12:04 #22131Senior Member

Posts: 180Actually it was christij
She went by christij for several years.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 11:34 #22130Banned Member

Posts: 5352Molly Daniels was an still is old school she will give a reference also Annie Girl gives them.
Originally Posted by HighLifeMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 11:19 #22129Senior Member

Posts: 48Diamond
She is on the EE. Page. Her info is correct, but I think she is cuter than her pics.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 11:00 #22128Senior Member

Posts: 1222Kandee
Yep, that's her.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 10:20 #22127Senior Member

Posts: 1165Hamilton county
Looks like Hamilton County-I went thru arrest. Org.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
Saw a picture that looks alot like her, but unsure of her real name.
-
12-28-21 10:09 #22126Senior Member

Posts: 35LMAO hilarious and true.
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 09:58 #22125Banned asshole

Posts: 704Never saw her but she been around since backpage days back in 2017 and went by the name Christine.
Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 08:40 #22124Senior Member

Posts: 1222Which Kandee?
A link would help.
Do you mean Kandee Apple? She usually visits Uncle Kenton but I didn't see her on the guest registry this morning.
Originally Posted by BigBibble
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 08:24 #22123Senior Member

Posts: 121Avoid at all cost
Gentlemen, avoid this one. She will attempt to black mail you. Be careful!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/72564395
-
12-28-21 08:17 #22122Senior Member

Posts: 747Sleeping Beauty
"I don't believe her to be on any drugs. ".
Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9
[View Original Post]
"I have to call her multiple times to wake her up before our sessions. ".
Let me guess, she works 3rd shift and has kids? Can't be the needle, no way.
White knight harder.











Reply With Quote




