Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,486 to 13,500 of 28235
-
12-29-21 14:31 #14750Senior Member

Posts: 44Victoria Grey
She's truly amazing!
Originally Posted by BuckNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 14:28 #14749Senior Member

Posts: 44Katie Lynn
I think she may have vanished.
Originally Posted by Eldar69
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 11:36 #14748Senior Member

Posts: 151Any details
On this one? PM is fine and Brandon is dry AF.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...tampa/72601971
Thank you mongers!
-
12-29-21 09:56 #14747Senior Member

Posts: 1246OMG!! I want that! Damn!!
Originally Posted by FourShip
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 06:55 #14746Senior Member

Posts: 791Kimberly SCc
Had seen her initially and had a great time! Can anyone PM me her new digits?
Originally Posted by JohnnyNapalm5
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 06:53 #14745Senior Member

Posts: 791Kimberly Fairgrounds
Yea what's the deal with this handler? Is it really worth it to get creeped out by a lurking handler? Anyone know the damages for QV or hhr?
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 01:21 #14744Senior Member

Posts: 58Brandi
I've seen her a few times several years ago, up in New Port Richey, then a little further south. Always a little sketchy location, but always enjoyable. Got the job done.
Originally Posted by GhostRider50
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 22:41 #14743Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone's seen her before?
I'm thinking about booking her just curious if anyone has any info on her.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lando/72549040
-
12-28-21 22:40 #14742Senior Member

Posts: 181Stephanie
Was able to meet up with Stephanie not too long ago. Had been a couple years since I seem her and remembered she was a trooper. Saw she had been posting some overnight specials and thought it was TGTBT but gave it a shot. It's for real!
Still a cool chic and a great time. Candy's catching up with her but can still pull it together when she needs to. Went through just about every acronym out there and might have discovered a few more. If you go for the overnight make sure you don't have shit to do the next day. This is no quickie!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/72254335
-
12-28-21 22:35 #14741Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone's seen her before?
I'm thinking about booking her just curious if anyone has any info on her.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...lando/72549040
-
12-28-21 22:05 #14740Senior Member

Posts: 1991Brandie
I've seen her a couple times, usually when all else fails, and want to get relief before going home. Last time I saw her she used a small vibrator on herself throughout the session. Second time not as good as the first, but she will get the job done.
Originally Posted by WebViking
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 22:04 #14739Senior Member

Posts: 915I was going to see her a while ago but received info that she has a handler and he isn't so cool and nice and to avoid going to her place. So I passed. Did she get rid of this thug? As much as I'd love to see her and that she is totally my type my gut tells me otherwise.
Originally Posted by FourShip
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 18:49 #14738Senior Member

Posts: 4911In agreement
I got in with no problems recently and can agree with the others, definitely a repeat.
Originally Posted by FourShip
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-21 17:49 #14737Senior Member

Posts: 257Jade
She is hot and a good provider GFE and BBBJ but 200 for hr is a bit to much.
-
12-28-21 17:33 #14736Senior Member

Posts: 25Super flakey as mentioned in other posts. If you set a date there is a 30% it might actually happen once you arrive.
Originally Posted by Brasky
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





