Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by DriverJim  [View Original Post]
    SA is a ripoff with the new rates. They are trying to raise the bar on who uses their site. Been on that site for over a year and could say it's a rare occasion to find a girl on that site that is on LC. There time is cut short once they are "reported" or found on LC or other sites used for that purpose.

    Try the Christian dating site, I've met up with a dozen girls from there and managed to bed more than half of them. LOL, so much for religion.
    What's the christian dating site called.

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by DriverJim  [View Original Post]
    SA is a ripoff with the new rates. They are trying to raise the bar on who uses their site. Been on that site for over a year and could say it's a rare occasion to find a girl on that site that is on LC. There time is cut short once they are "reported" or found on LC or other sites used for that purpose.

    Try the Christian dating site, I've met up with a dozen girls from there and managed to bed more than half of them. LOL, so much for religion.
    They use fake pics on LC. One of my old go to's posts on LC using fake pics while keeping a SA account with her real pics. She shared a room with another girl who did the same. Pretty much every provider uses SA and Eros to charge a premium rates. And then LC with lower rates. I've hit up another girl on LC another time and when I arrived at the hotel I realized it was another girl I saw on Tryst a few months ago, she was charging much less than her Tryst rate on her LC ad.

  3. #321

    Ripoff

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodYin41  [View Original Post]
    If you use Seeking Arrangements and you've seen the emails, you know that SA has asked members to renew before Jan to lock in the current rate before it changes in 2022. I emailed their support and was advised that the new rates are $109.99 for 1 month of premium, $289.99 for a 3-month membership and $274.99 for 1 month of diamond membership. I felt that if they're going to ask us to lock in or pay more, they should at least tell us what the change will be. Thankfully they agreed to share the info so I'm passing it on. Be safe bro's!
    SA is a ripoff with the new rates. They are trying to raise the bar on who uses their site. Been on that site for over a year and could say it's a rare occasion to find a girl on that site that is on LC. There time is cut short once they are "reported" or found on LC or other sites used for that purpose.

    Try the Christian dating site, I've met up with a dozen girls from there and managed to bed more than half of them. LOL, so much for religion.

  4. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpAndDump  [View Original Post]
    Is SA really worth the coin? Are there ladies on there any different from the free ads?
    Many of the girls on SA advertise on LC.

  5. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodYin41  [View Original Post]
    If you use Seeking Arrangements and you've seen the emails, you know that SA has asked members to renew before Jan to lock in the current rate before it changes in 2022. I emailed their support and was advised that the new rates are $109.99 for 1 month of premium, $289.99 for a 3-month membership and $274.99 for 1 month of diamond membership. I felt that if they're going to ask us to lock in or pay more, they should at least tell us what the change will be. Thankfully they agreed to share the info so I'm passing it on. Be safe bro's!

    Yin.
    Is SA really worth the coin? Are there ladies on there any different from the free ads?

  6. #318

    New SA Rates

    If you use Seeking Arrangements and you've seen the emails, you know that SA has asked members to renew before Jan to lock in the current rate before it changes in 2022. I emailed their support and was advised that the new rates are $109.99 for 1 month of premium, $289.99 for a 3-month membership and $274.99 for 1 month of diamond membership. I felt that if they're going to ask us to lock in or pay more, they should at least tell us what the change will be. Thankfully they agreed to share the info so I'm passing it on. Be safe bro's!

    Yin.

  7. #317

    Looking for Some Leads

    I guess I could read the forum all day long. LOL but, I'll take a short cut.

    I'll be in Pompano for a couple of weeks beginning Dec 12.

    Hoping to hear from some of you local guys that could point me to a "decent" Provider. Price not an issue but Performance is.

    Any leads are welcomed.

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #316

    Gal looking for dates!

    For some reason one of my regulars cannot post anywhere right now so she is looking for business.

    Good cocksucker bbbjswallower, nice ass and nice attitude. Also she answers her phone!

    Services may vary always YMMV but that has been me experience with her. Currently doing outcalls and cardates as far as I know. Some of you have probably seen her she's been around the Pompano are for a few years now. PM for number.

  9. #315

    UTR / Pompano Beach

    See Ft Laud escort board for this gift. Enjoy.

  10. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobMonger305  [View Original Post]
    Almond has bad reviews on the site about being obese and people being at the incall and her living in the ghetto. Service not good and big disappointment.

    Debi has long been talked about. See her for your fantasy of having sex wtih a great grandmother. The pics of her in lingerie and heels are over two decades ago when she did porn.

  11. #313

    Oh no!

    Damn! Thanks for the info boys! This makes me sad. Was really hoping they were good. Only ones I've found with decent rates. So many horrible looking girls wanting 200/ h or more. It's crazy out there. Well back to the drawing board!

  12. #312

    Anyone try?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...045/5617633643

    I thought sure it was this girl tee (pic) I had like one year ago who was fantastic. This girl was extra sweet on text while telling me it's not her. Got like 8 texts back and forth which might be a world record LOL. She mentioned 2. Per hour but I see she updated her post removed H added BBBJ which could mean a lot of things anywhere between she's ugly so let me just get that to she's beautiful so let me just get that haha any info appreciated.

    While I'm here I'd mention saw that girl almond many times almost 2 years ago was excellent- took some work and patience to get her settled every time, brought her Eve and made her use both bc I don't like sloppy 10th's:0 she would shower shave and dick around like 2 hours till finally ready at which time she'd deliver a top ten experience first two dates. 4 then a. 6 then two for a ben plus. Always complain about time at the 45 minute mark but easy to ignore and have your fill. Ugly like hurt your eyes while standing up but on her back with legs spread awesome super submissive fuck meat was my experience. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9547163582.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 85368EEA-0A8A-41AE-BFAB-A307B962968D.jpg‎  

  13. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobMonger305  [View Original Post]
    That Debbie is about 25 years older than her pic, she does not complete what she says she will, just a quick rub and then rushes you out the back door, you will be disappointed. I should have wiped my ass with that C note. Always has a large bandage over her navel, I wonder what that’s about.

  14. #310
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobMonger305  [View Original Post]
    With Almond their may be some regret involved. She is obese and lives in one of the projects off of 95 and sample road but her pricing is well her pricing and the bbj head game is proper, when I saw her one time she did seem dead inside and after the fact I told myself I needed to get a grip of my life (the regret I mentioned earlier) being that this was the second escort I saw in one day and this one wasn't any better except for the bbj factor.

  15. #309

    Requesting info


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape