Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 7898
-
12-31-21 10:27 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 288Calieast27
Looking to take this one for a spin soon. Anybody interact with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-3d02fbc4adf9
-
12-31-21 05:12 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 84WYP. What's working for me
I actually mention that I don't counter offers and that profiles mentioning coffee, or not listing "discreet affair" but sending crazy offers to meet over coffee are insane and will be ingored. Now I get offers at or below 100. Quite a few are under 50. I still get the occaisional 500 offer- which I just ignore. Been contemplating a 350 offer the past few days with someone in wilmington. Her profile kind of infers she's dtf immeidately. So I'm assumng that's her ask.
Originally Posted by Biggyv
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-21 07:08 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 468Tree for free
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-71213c3e2983
Turns out this one is for real. She can't only meet during the day. Triple all access pass uncovered. Super chill. Met her downtown in the Harbor East area at a nice upscale hotel bar and had a liquid lunch. Didn't talk about allowance and asked if she was game to go to a room. Headed up to the FC where we got much more comfortable and took care of business. I ended up taking a nap after being exhausted from drinks and playtime. When I woke up, she was gone.
Would keep her in rotation but she hasn't returned any of my texts for the past two weeks so am guessing that I'm not going to see her again. Also she's pretty tall and was in heels when I met her so towered over me. Besides, the rotation is way too full to currently handle the ones that I want to see on a regular basis.
Happy hunting gents.
-
12-29-21 15:34 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 54So I've been curious about WYP but was leery of how to weed out those looking for $$$ just to meet, and those who are serious about going to the FC.
Originally Posted by MilesNoDavis
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 15:18 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 84I've been using it since 2009/10 and have had an insane amount of success. The number of new members having unrealistic asks, or not getting the point of sites like SA and WYP have made me lose interest. I've recently switched to WYP and have been having a wonderful time. LOL.
Originally Posted by BmoreBball
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-21 15:13 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 38MmLeya1
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-8995c61d4620
Does anyone have any info about this one? I've been chatting her up and might TOFTT.
-
12-29-21 09:29 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 138Reine28
$500 per get togther, said she could go all day but wants it upfront as soon as she gets there. No thanks.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-bb92ba48ed6c
-
12-28-21 21:01 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 82Wants a DP to Start
Perusing one of the other SD sites, I found a good one. Negotiated price and activities very easily. She loves it all! Ended up nutting in her pussy twice and finishing in her rarely used ass once. She's very cool and down to get DP'd. $$ for no time limit essentially.
Here are the parameters:
Relatively attractive.
Be HWP. Not a slob (dad bods very much ok).
She wants a 7-9"er in her pussy while I'm in her ass. You may get it too, just not sure yet.
Must get full panel STD test <72 hrs before meet-up (mine and her requirement).
DM if interested and serious. Looking for sometime next month or in February after I fill her up again.
If that goes well, she is down for a GB; same requirements.
-
12-28-21 20:22 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 153Maggie
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-d7fbc2363e07
A bit of gps. Wants $2 k per month or $500 ppm.
Won't meet just for coffee because "her time is precious and I should be willing to pay for it".
-
12-28-21 17:35 #6389Senior Member

Posts: 226BeauTEEb GPS!
BeauTEEb is her profile name. Already either shut her profile down down or blocked me, I can't tell which. Quoted 600 PPM. Ouch. No way. Very hot, but just no. No no no.
Norm!
-
12-28-21 12:07 #6388Senior Member

Posts: 226They appear to have gotten a lot more sophisticated in how they run their website. When I log in using a private browser window, I get a verification request every time. It is part of their new "security protocols", as was suspending my backup account when I used a vpn. To unsuspend the account they want proof of identity! Ironic, since you don't need any to open an account, which is what I will be doing when my premium is up. And I will shut down my main one at that time.
Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter
[View Original Post]
Norm!
-
12-28-21 11:12 #6387Senior Member

Posts: 73I tried adding the code separately and the link. Tried a number of codes that I received in the past and slightly modified to fit the new season / holiday. No luck so far. Do you have a code that works now?
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 13:32 #6386Senior Member

Posts: 138Supposed to meet her today, no call no show. She has a FL account as the same name. Was texting right up until we were supposed to meet than ghosted.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-21 11:58 #6385Senior Member

Posts: 226The link contains a promo code. You can put that promo code in on the payment page. You don't need the link. Seeking has changed their security protocols and you have to be super careful. My backup account got suspended when I used a vpn.
Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter
[View Original Post]
Norm!!
-
12-27-21 10:33 #6384Senior Member

Posts: 73Can you PM the link that you used to me?
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
Thanks!










Reply With Quote





