Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 7898
-
12-21-21 07:20 #6368Senior Member

Posts: 487Same thing that happened when I saw her.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 05:05 #6367Senior Member

Posts: 112SB Success
While it does have it setbacks SB has been good to me have met at least 10 Ladies interacted with at least six of them my success has come with the ladies 35 and over they make it known what they want which is usually a little companionship some great sex and a few magic coins icing on the cake.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 21:00 #6366Senior Member

Posts: 289Anyone?
Babbygirl https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-f05b673854f6.
Went to texting quickly, dtf, wants 300 can't host.
-
12-20-21 17:34 #6365Senior Member

Posts: 525LikItFun
Care to fill me in, either by PM or more publicly?
Originally Posted by LikItFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 16:53 #6364Senior Member

Posts: 244Cat1791
I've been chatting with this redhead and I'll probably pull the trigger soon. Has anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-090d667f1d2f
-
12-20-21 16:02 #6363Senior Member

Posts: 139SantaBaby--She's real
Saw her once about a year ago.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 14:52 #6362Senior Member

Posts: 123Arabian Nights
Saw her, 2. 0 $ ppm BBFS. Average bbj, but her kitty hole was tight as backdoor.
Almost like taking someone's virginity. My junior was sore for whole next day. .
But her engagement was not that responsive so I would not repeat it.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 11:43 #6361Senior Member

Posts: 226Legit but.
This one seems legit, and interested, but not my cup of tea once I saw a face pic. If she floats your boat, I am sure she is real.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
Norm!
-
12-20-21 11:36 #6360Senior Member

Posts: 586SecretBenefits
As far as I'm concerned, Secret Benefits is just throwing your money down the drain. As bad as SA could possibly be, SB is worse. I think the only one I've even spoken to from there is "SeekingintheDMV" (name on SA is "SeekingInDMV", which you can search by here), who others have met and have had reports about, but she's also on SA anyway, or was. Literally the only one out of 30+ women who have actually written me back with real intent. Even the ones who seem to have accounts on both sites don't respond when I say things on SA like, "Hey, you messaged me there, but you can talk to me here. " Its only value to me is trying to sniff out real from fake, and even that is of limited use.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 11:31 #6359Senior Member

Posts: 226Don't waste your time
After a lot of texting, and discussions about times to meet, asked for a $$$ pair of boots before we meet. Not happening. Says in her previous two arrangements she got spoiled before ever meeting. Quite frankly, if she expects the boots as a perk, she has GPS and not worth even having an intro meeting. On to the next one.
Originally Posted by NormGerd
[View Original Post]
Norm!
-
12-20-21 10:34 #6358Senior Member

Posts: 226I too have been pondering other sites, because this go round Seeking has sucked, as opposed to my last go round when it was just mediocre, but at least I wasn't swamped by scammers and south american profiles. Unfortunately, I don't see any better sites. Secret Benefits uses a credit system, which means if you reach out to a scammer its too bad, you used your credits.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
My best SB experiences were all through craigslist and sd.com, which is no longer popular with the ladies (I think they pay on that site, while seeking is free for the ladies).
Hopefully in my last week on seeking something will pan out. I have been having super hot sexting (and regular texting too) with a lady I believe is genuine, but the holidays have made getting together tough. Still stuck on 2 meets. Hoping that improves before I time out.
Norm!
-
12-20-21 10:29 #6357Senior Member

Posts: 226Everything about that profile screams fake. I saw it and didn't even bother to write.
Originally Posted by Boredguy25
[View Original Post]
Norm!
-
12-20-21 10:18 #6356Senior Member

Posts: 226Kinmaebaby
This is at least the third incarnation of this lady I have seen. She keeps deleting and remaking a profile with the same pics.
Originally Posted by RegJoe732
[View Original Post]
But the bigger question I have is with all the free porn on the internet, why would anyone pay for pictures to begin with?
Norm!
-
12-20-21 08:26 #6355Senior Member

Posts: 289Seeking price increase next month
I saw in an email that they are raising prices in January.
If it wasn't bad enough with the almost complete takeover of the site by scammer / bots. Last week I was getting a few a day—they all start with the same script and it's really getting annoying and a waste of time.
I've had lots of fun with women off there, but it is getting way too costly in terms of money and time, even with the discounts they occasionally post. If they run a New Years deal (before the price increase), it may be my last time signing up.
What other sugar sites are worth the time and money? If any? Seeking benefits maybe?
-
12-19-21 17:29 #6354Regular Member

Posts: 11Elenasexy scammer
Super eager to meet, but when I got 5 minutes away, started asking for gas money to get to me. Would not let me send uber or even meet at a public place for me to pick her up.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-2fd3acb827c9












Reply With Quote




