Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 671 of 772 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 721 771 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 11566
This blog is moderated by BonerAppetitty
  1. #1516
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Timely responses doesn't seem to be a thing for this particular booker.
    This 2 popshop Booker takes the whole day to reply or sometimes won't reply at all, if I were you just use a different booker to give your money to and only give it to the one's that treats you right at good price, especially the ones that promote non-up charging. We mongers united can make a difference believe me the reason theres so many bookers and numbers for the same girl in multiple websites is a sign of desperation from them trying to uphold their up charging it was never like this back in the day of ******** or redbook. Be strong my brothers and use all your will power to fight the up charge.

  2. #1515

    Disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamInside  [View Original Post]
    Been debating to take the dive on Ravi due to high marks, can anyone who has seen her chime in on whether or not they are her actual photos or model photos? The agency that books her seems to use a lot of "representative" photos so it's hard to trust. I know she's fine, but I like getting an idea of what I'm getting into. TIA.
    Saw Ravi when she was briefly in OC. Decent body & face, but service was way below average. No dfk as well as a handful of other rules, & no passion whatsoever. She may have been great before but may be past her shelf life. Couldn't get off second pop due to lack of service. Left quite disappointed.

  3. #1514
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamInside  [View Original Post]
    Been debating to take the dive on Ravi due to high marks, can anyone who has seen her chime in on whether or not they are her actual photos or model photos? The agency that books her seems to use a lot of "representative" photos so it's hard to trust. I know she's fine, but I like getting an idea of what I'm getting into. TIA.
    It has been a while since I've seen Ravi, in all honesty. But, from what I remember, I was disappointed at her in relation to her pictures. But that was coming off a hot streak of seeing an absolutely banging list of hot young asian girls last year. I got in a groove and Ravi was honestly not quite in the groove. Best way to describe her is as follows: Pretty, but definitely had work done. Her face was noticeably shiny in that stretched skin sort of way. Not bad, but it was there. She is not a spinner. She's got a body much like Stella or maybe Cami. I enjoyed that, but was in a more of a spinner phase, which could have owed to the slight disappointment. She's also not exactly a HYA. She's probably mid 30's at the least. Anyway, if you like Stella or Cami then you'll probably like Ravi. If you like spinners, she doesn't quite live up to her lithe picture. If it's any help, your question made me think I should give her another chance now that I'm older and wiser in my monger career.

  4. #1513

    Wait time

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipSnaps33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not getting replied back from the 2 pop booker today? Normally they reply within the hour, I finally got a full free day in the schedule and of course today is the day they ain't replying LOL.
    Usually when I want line up it's within 5 minutes.

  5. #1512

    Ravi - Real Photos?

    Been debating to take the dive on Ravi due to high marks, can anyone who has seen her chime in on whether or not they are her actual photos or model photos? The agency that books her seems to use a lot of "representative" photos so it's hard to trust. I know she's fine, but I like getting an idea of what I'm getting into. TIA.

  6. #1511

    2 pop

    Quote Originally Posted by RamShackled  [View Original Post]
    Yup, messaged at 10 am and now 3 hrs no response.

    Guess he has too much business he doesn't have time for us regulars anymore.
    Timely responses doesn't seem to be a thing for this particular booker.

  7. #1510

    O wow

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipSnaps33  [View Original Post]
    Well, since the 2 pop booker took over 2 hours to reply I went ahead and booked helena from pkl. She has a cute face, fit body and above average ass for sure. The mirrors all over the room is a big plus as well. I can confirm that she is YMMV, at first the kissing was very light, but as we progressed through the session she started putting her tongue down my throat more and more. Guess she just takes a while to warm up. She's definitely young, she told me she's 20 but I don't buy it she seemed too experienced LOL. One thing I didn't like was she insisted on BBFS, I always do CFS to be safe but she insisted so I did it anyway. Throughout the session I was just thinking about how I might have an STD now so it kinda took me out of the mood a bit. Soon as I got to the car I hand sanitized my junk lmfao. Overall she was a good time, just took a while for the synergy to build. Thank you to all the prior reviewers for the recommendations. Cheers yall hope you've all had a good holiday season.
    I haven't been checked since I was 20. I have been bbfsing all over the world and did Helena a few days ago. Yes she been in this game for a while her lips suck like a power vacuum. That talent she didn't learn over night plus loves getting pounded. Cip finish with her in doggie is the best.

  8. #1509

    CA K-Dolls

    Anyone have contact info for CA K-Dolls booker? I've texted twice in the past (a few months back) and once today but never received a response. I've never used this agency before so I know I'm not blacklisted and have booker contacts at a bunch of other agencies for references. It's odd that I've never received a response from them so I'm wondering if I have a wrong number. Thanks for the help!

  9. #1508

    2 Pop

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipSnaps33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not getting replied back from the 2 pop booker today? Normally they reply within the hour, I finally got a full free day in the schedule and of course today is the day they ain't replying LOL.
    Yup, messaged at 10 am and now 3 hrs no response.

    Guess he has too much business he doesn't have time for us regulars anymore.

  10. #1507
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmGib1  [View Original Post]
    Must be YMMV. She promised to me DFK next time.
    It's hard to think why she would be YMMV. Helena was all over my mouth with DFK as soon as I entered the door during my first session with her. She seems to be a little quirky though. Wouldn't be surprised if she have off days or off sessions, I guess.

  11. #1506
    Yes, you already saw her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMan333  [View Original Post]
    Is SAG Hyori the same Amy from ktownkgirlz?

  12. #1505
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipSnaps33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not getting replied back from the 2 pop booker today? Normally they reply within the hour, I finally got a full free day in the schedule and of course today is the day they ain't replying LOL.
    There are plenty of better bookers than 2 pop. Try candygirlla they have most of the same lineup.

  13. #1504

    Amelia aka Nala of NorCal

    Quote Originally Posted by RamShackled  [View Original Post]
    She is Nala from Viola's org in San Mateo.

    http://violafriends.net/nala/

  14. #1503

    Helena PKL

    Quote Originally Posted by ZipSnaps33  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not getting replied back from the 2 pop booker today? Normally they reply within the hour, I finally got a full free day in the schedule and of course today is the day they ain't replying LOL.
    Well, since the 2 pop booker took over 2 hours to reply I went ahead and booked helena from pkl. She has a cute face, fit body and above average ass for sure. The mirrors all over the room is a big plus as well. I can confirm that she is YMMV, at first the kissing was very light, but as we progressed through the session she started putting her tongue down my throat more and more. Guess she just takes a while to warm up. She's definitely young, she told me she's 20 but I don't buy it she seemed too experienced LOL. One thing I didn't like was she insisted on BBFS, I always do CFS to be safe but she insisted so I did it anyway. Throughout the session I was just thinking about how I might have an STD now so it kinda took me out of the mood a bit. Soon as I got to the car I hand sanitized my junk lmfao. Overall she was a good time, just took a while for the synergy to build. Thank you to all the prior reviewers for the recommendations. Cheers yall hope you've all had a good holiday season.

  15. #1502

    CG Amelia

    Anyone have any info on CG Amelia?

    https://www.candygirlla.com/%EC%97%9...A6%AC%EC%95%84

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape