Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 552 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3221

    Follow Pandora's Instagram to see who's working

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonicGsxr  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Pandora's Adult Cabaret tonight. Who should I avoid and who should I try? I'm hoping a couple are there from last week, the female half was better looking than the dancers and super flirty. My guess is he brings his girlfriend there to hook up with guys in parking lot. He mentioned FetLife swingers group to Monse last week.
    Much better than waiting for a response here:

    https://www.instagram.com/pandoras.seattle/

  2. #3220

    Pandora's Adult Cabaret

    Heading to Pandora's Adult Cabaret tonight. Who should I avoid and who should I try? I'm hoping a couple are there from last week, the female half was better looking than the dancers and super flirty. My guess is he brings his girlfriend there to hook up with guys in parking lot. He mentioned FetLife swingers group to Monse last week.

  3. #3219

    Q&a

    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    In town for a few days for work. Stop by this afternoon to see who was there. It was a slow day more strippers then gentlemen the entire time I was there. Got a dance with Monse in VIP. And yes she knows how to hustle. In a good way. Most of the other dancers we're bored to death. I had my eye on Frankie. Does anyone know if she does extras? I didn't see Naomi thick blonde girl does she do extras too?
    Frankie. Limited services, HJ seems all she's doing.

    Naomi- not there often. Yes CFS.

  4. #3218

    Thursday afternoon at Pandora's

    In town for a few days for work. Stop by this afternoon to see who was there. It was a slow day more strippers then gentlemen the entire time I was there. Got a dance with Monse in VIP. And yes she knows how to hustle. In a good way. Most of the other dancers we're bored to death. I had my eye on Frankie. Does anyone know if she does extras? I didn't see Naomi thick blonde girl does she do extras too?

  5. #3217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Vids

    I have been jerking off recently to * of local strippers.

    Does anyone have any private vids you would be willing to share of local strippers?

  6. #3216

    Snow Day report at Pandoras

    I went in for a Snlw day. Only a few dancers working.

    Monse- Sma Latina with fke boobs.

    Martina- Thin White Dancer. She has a Russian accent.

    Sasha. AA dancer with huge real boobs. Wanted too much.

    Leiloni- AA Dancer.

    Mandy- White Dancer, small boobs Nice ass. HJ only.

    I waited around for Monse bur she was occupied the whole time. I got tired of waiting.

    Leilani 4 dances for 140. HJ, CFS.

    She isn't very pretty but I was running out of time.

    Mandy was hot. I just wish she offered cfs.

  7. #3215
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    See post #3208.
    #3208 is Lola. Looking for Morga's Insta if she has one.

  8. #3214

    Lola's Instagram

    Quote Originally Posted by DriveThrough  [View Original Post]
    Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find one.
    See post #3208.

  9. #3213
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.
    Morgan is crazy sexy. Does she still only do cfs?

  10. #3212
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.
    Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find one.

  11. #3211
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I saw Morgan at Pandoras today. She worked me over good.
    Does she have an Insta? Couldn't find on.

  12. #3210
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    Check out their insta and click on "Girls".
    I looked through it twice I don't think she's posted there. A description would be nice if anyone knows her.

  13. #3209
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.
    Check out their insta and click on "Girls".

  14. #3208

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.
    https://www.instagram.com/x.after.hours.x/

  15. #3207

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I had to see for myself. Still, Lola is hot. 200 for 15.

    300 for all.
    What does Lola look like? Couldn't find on Insta and haven't been able to catch her yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape