Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 732 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 10971
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #5931

    Another local student

    I think she's been posted before, but I finally went ahead and pulled the trigger and met her. She goes by the name Chloe, and wants $800. She has a bubbly personality and has great tits. I think someone mentioned she's a little chubbier in person, which is true, but she's still gorgeous nonetheless. Chinese girls are amazing! She also seems to have a boyfriend that doesn't know about what she's doing, which I am very into -- the whole cuckold thing.

    And sorry fellas, I can't find her Seeking account anymore but I can provide her # or Instagram account (which has already been posted on here, you lazy fucks.) Sharing is caring, after all! Happy holidays. May the new year bring an even greater abundance of hot young college girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 8.39.38 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 8.39.48 PM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 8.39.58 PM.jpg‎  

  2. #5930
    Quote Originally Posted by LipSeeb  [View Original Post]
    It's kind of ironic how all of you are busting your asses trying to be discreet but can't use that same level of discretion when it comes to protecting the privacy of the actual girls themselves. Posting pictures of them on this site without a single thought as to how it'll affect them. That being said, there hasn't been a real smokeshow posted in a while. And the latest one looks like she has special needs.
    You do realize that SA aka Seeking Arrangements is a photo library of ladies that anyone can see? It doesn't take any special access other than opening an account, free or paid. Tinder is probably just as exposing as well considering it's a meet and fuck site.

  3. #5929
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    Discretion has always been a priority for me but I am also particular with who I see from SA and really focus on college girls or single mothers who also want discretion. Not too many are looking to advertise they a banging an old man for money as they usually have normal lives to protect as well.

    That being said I also have fake social media profiles, use a fake name, use a burner phone or text app, never take them to my home, make sure my vehicle info is secure. My venmo has a fake name attached to it and it draws from a private account or use cash only. I use profile pics that don't really show my face or I have sunglasses on. Yeah it's a lot of upfront work but I don't worry about being found out about and have been doing it for a long time. I do try to not mingle in the same town as I live but even that isn't too big of a deal. I keep my conversations about her as much as possible and give only minor details about myself. Mostly about my job and all of the travel I had done. They seem to think that is very exciting and it may make them feel like I'm a professional with a big job so they get relaxed for some reason. Plenty of work experiences to keep the topic off my personal life. If they start to venture down that path I am very vague or make some shit up. I never, never reveal my real name or where I live. Always be asking about them, being curious about them, complementing and directing the conversations around what makes them tick serves two purposes. It shows them you are focused on them and keeps the clock running without having anytime for them to ask about you. Eventually they will figure out that you don't want to talk about you and will stop asking a lot of questions. If they insist then move on and find someone else.
    It's kind of ironic how all of you are busting your asses trying to be discreet but can't use that same level of discretion when it comes to protecting the privacy of the actual girls themselves. Posting pictures of them on this site without a single thought as to how it'll affect them. That being said, there hasn't been a real smokeshow posted in a while. And the latest one looks like she has special needs.

  4. #5928
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude39  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone met with this one? We are meeting up sometime this week or next.
    LOL, I also have plans with her next week. I guess she's going to get a workout.

  5. #5927
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    So your not sharing a public account of a girl you met because you want noone else to message or see her. You really think she's not getting messages now from us or anyone else because she's just only going to see you?.
    I fully expect that she's seeing others, I'm just not going to share a direct link to her profile.

  6. #5926
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #5925

    Discretion almost always

    Quote Originally Posted by BleedGreen88  [View Original Post]
    So my question is: for those of you who partake in SA hookups, how do you guarantee discretion? Do you lie about your name and so on? Are you anxious about divulging personal info? Basically: am I overreacting, and is there a "safe" way to play on SA?

    Would definitely like to see this answered as well, by someone with a lot more experience than me.
    I've had SBs for 15 years or so now -- Better safe than sorry, especially if you have relationships to preserve and / or professional obligations that require extreme discretion. I never give my real name, number, info, etc. At first. I've had flakes threaten to find out where I work and call my office, another I met in public at the Back Bay Barnes & Noble threatened to start shouting where I met her if I didn't give her my wallet (which I don't bring to the first meeting, even if in a hotel, I'll leave my wallet / cards in my room). Speaking of hotels, I prefer the first meeting in a public place like a lobby and then drinks / dinner (to make sure no one's following) then up to a hotel room to get to know one another more, where one thing I do is ask if they're 18+; if my instinct calls for it I ask to see their I'd. I've done Airbnbs before as well but prefer hotels so she can't put up hidden cameras. Before we get intimate I also make them strip and then take a shower with me. Nice check on if she's carrying anything, and I find it helps warm up for BB play.

    If I feel comfortable with an SB after a few meetings I'll share my real first name (many times they will reveal they also used a fake name). I still never give my last name or work info, etc.

    One time I was dating a runway model and Harvard undergrad, paying for her apartment as well as gifts and shopping -- I made sure she could get the apartment in her own name and I just gave her cash. She gave me a key and I'd stop by at lunch, whenever for BBFS and everything in between. For her I felt very close but still only gave my first name.

    Throughout, I use a physical burner phone or the Burner app on iPhone. I kept one of the old burner lines open and the other week an old SB texted veiled threats. Made me glad I could just burn the line.

    One note -- I always make sure they know they will be compensated in cash, especially for first meetings / early meetings. I'd rather they take the cash and not cause me trouble down the line, especially if the meeting doesn't go well at all, they don't want to get intimate, etc. I bring the cash for the first meeting in a magazine or book and just leave it with them.

  8. #5924

    Anyone meet up

    Hey has anyone met with this one? We are meeting up sometime this week or next.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c9f0eb43-c290-4f07-98d4-88f48a70e884_2x.jpg‎   16bb81c4-4ad9-4db4-bd45-71a274519d6e_2x.jpg‎   56d7a431-ada1-49e5-93f8-60537c68577e_2x.jpg‎  

  9. #5923
    Quote Originally Posted by Airdelay  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    Do you use your real name when signing up for Seeking? Tried to sign up and they asked me to verify right after I submitted my DOB and email. No warning, just locked out and had to email support.
    Can someone comment on this? So now we can't use a vanilla visa anymore with a fake name and address?

  10. #5922

    Saragood

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Saragood in western mass? Any info would be appreicated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-3546787d6b7c
    Haven't met up yet. She says she can host but is looking for 350-450. At that rate doubtful I'd go further.

  11. #5921
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Well she ain't stupid. She will say high price cause she knows you will negotiate to lower. Ain't no WGs going to be like my last sugar daddy gave me $200 LOL.
    Unfortunately, there will be that one person who will give that amount. A rich person, older desperate person or just plain stupid. That's an easy one hit without much work. If it takes days or weeks, they'll do it just to get that one. It'll last then a few weeks before they pull the fishing rod again.

  12. #5920

    Real Names

    Hey there,

    Do you use your real name when signing up for Seeking? Tried to sign up and they asked me to verify right after I submitted my DOB and email. No warning, just locked out and had to email support.

  13. #5919

    Saragood western mass

    Has anyone seen Saragood in western mass? Any info would be appreicated.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-3546787d6b7c

  14. #5918
    Quote Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy  [View Original Post]
    I signed up for SA a few months ago, quickly matched up with a few interesting women -- all young, hot. Made coffee dates for two of the best, both were game for a hotel tryst with mutual benefits. But in the end I pulled the plug on both. Why? I ended up with cold feet about privacy and about the possibility of their finding out my real name / etc.

    You see, as many gents in this hobby I value discretion. So I found the fact that in SA there is a sort of "dating" pretence that involves lots of questions (both in initial connection and then in preview coffee meet up) about who you are, what you do, where you live, where you are from, what is your ethnic background, etc. I just found lying about all of this tiring and I could not shake the sense that despite best laid plans I could divulge a piece of information that with google could lead to my identity being discovered. There are many accounts of extortion and so on related to SD arrangements, and even without that kind of criminality I just don't have time or head space to have any chaos or drama in my life.

    So my question is: for those of you who partake in SA hookups, how do you guarantee discretion? Do you lie about your name and so on? Are you anxious about divulging personal info? Basically: am I overreacting, and is there a "safe" way to play on SA?
    Discretion has always been a priority for me but I am also particular with who I see from SA and really focus on college girls or single mothers who also want discretion. Not too many are looking to advertise they a banging an old man for money as they usually have normal lives to protect as well.

    That being said I also have fake social media profiles, use a fake name, use a burner phone or text app, never take them to my home, make sure my vehicle info is secure. My venmo has a fake name attached to it and it draws from a private account or use cash only. I use profile pics that don't really show my face or I have sunglasses on. Yeah it's a lot of upfront work but I don't worry about being found out about and have been doing it for a long time. I do try to not mingle in the same town as I live but even that isn't too big of a deal. I keep my conversations about her as much as possible and give only minor details about myself. Mostly about my job and all of the travel I had done. They seem to think that is very exciting and it may make them feel like I'm a professional with a big job so they get relaxed for some reason. Plenty of work experiences to keep the topic off my personal life. If they start to venture down that path I am very vague or make some shit up. I never, never reveal my real name or where I live. Always be asking about them, being curious about them, complementing and directing the conversations around what makes them tick serves two purposes. It shows them you are focused on them and keeps the clock running without having anytime for them to ask about you. Eventually they will figure out that you don't want to talk about you and will stop asking a lot of questions. If they insist then move on and find someone else.

    I always meet at a hotel the first few times and then try to get them to invite me to their place. This isn't always an option as many still live at home. If the hotel costs are adding up and she isn't open to hosting then I will start to close out the relationship and look for something that fits that need better. I did bring a few to my vacation home but that was after many meetups and I knew much more about them than they did of me.

  15. #5917
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    I can corroborate this information. I would not avoid her though. I saw no signs of serious drug use and you get what you came for. I would say that having a four year old open the door and scream what are you doing 8's a new experience though.
    Yeah I mean she just wanted to do the deed like a dime-a-dozen escort and had no real interest in getting to know one another, didn't want to open up emotionally or even look me in the eye or speak clearly and directly or kiss (the fact she is a lesbian did not help). That's not what I'm interested in when I see an SA girl, and I assume others here are similarly inclined which is why I wouldn't recommend her unless you want an impersonal escort experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape