Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 10971
-
12-23-21 15:49 #5916Senior Member

Posts: 4548Well she ain't stupid. She will say high price cause she knows you will negotiate to lower. Ain't no WGs going to be like my last sugar daddy gave me $200 LOL.
Originally Posted by MinorLeague
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 14:00 #5915Senior Member

Posts: 203Discretion
Not sure there is an absolute guarantee. There is always a risk in this hobby. But just use common sense. You are not required to give them personal information. So don't. Just tell them you want discretion upfront. They should understand that. If not, move on. Most women want discretion themselves. Also, use a burner phone. Meet at hotels, rather than hosting at your house if you want to play it safe. Don't make your profile pics public by default. That being said, the girls in my rotation I have known for a few years and we have developed a friendship and I trust them and they trust me. But that is my choice and a risk I am willing to take. You do what's comfortable for you.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-21 11:54 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 37Would definitely like to see this answered as well, by someone with a lot more experience than me.
Originally Posted by KashkaiBoy
[View Original Post]
As someone with an uncommon name, there's no way I'll give my real either first or last name. I also don't get into my profession too much. I'm also real careful with my wallet as well and I don't usually touch my phone either for an intro or intimate meet. I also plan where I do intro meets in public, since there are some areas of the city where I could bump into people who would know me. SA is definitely risky in multiple ways I've found, but unfortunately, risk tends to be proportional to reward.
Also, don't forget as Louie CK says "A man will cut your arm off and throw it in a river, but he'll leave you as a human being intact. He won't fuck with who you are. Women are non-violent, but they will shit inside of your heart. "
-
12-23-21 09:10 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 93Privacy?
I signed up for SA a few months ago, quickly matched up with a few interesting women -- all young, hot. Made coffee dates for two of the best, both were game for a hotel tryst with mutual benefits. But in the end I pulled the plug on both. Why? I ended up with cold feet about privacy and about the possibility of their finding out my real name / etc.
You see, as many gents in this hobby I value discretion. So I found the fact that in SA there is a sort of "dating" pretence that involves lots of questions (both in initial connection and then in preview coffee meet up) about who you are, what you do, where you live, where you are from, what is your ethnic background, etc. I just found lying about all of this tiring and I could not shake the sense that despite best laid plans I could divulge a piece of information that with google could lead to my identity being discovered. There are many accounts of extortion and so on related to SD arrangements, and even without that kind of criminality I just don't have time or head space to have any chaos or drama in my life.
So my question is: for those of you who partake in SA hookups, how do you guarantee discretion? Do you lie about your name and so on? Are you anxious about divulging personal info? Basically: am I overreacting, and is there a "safe" way to play on SA?
-
12-22-21 14:38 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 299Soooooooo
Ever meet up with Rue?
Originally Posted by Bigdigfk
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 10:30 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 1089That mediocre girl asked me for $600. HARD PASS.
Originally Posted by BigStu
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-21 02:17 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 108Anyone see Kassy
She says her last SD gave her $1,200 per meet <https://members.seeking.com/member/1...-ae0e1468bd75>.
-
12-21-21 23:05 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 142Daisy
I can corroborate this information. I would not avoid her though. I saw no signs of serious drug use and you get what you came for. I would say that having a four year old open the door and scream what are you doing 8's a new experience though.
Originally Posted by Patriarchist
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 17:30 #5908Banned Member

Posts: 414So your not sharing a public account of a girl you met because you want noone else to message or see her. You really think she's not getting messages now from us or anyone else because she's just only going to see you?.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 15:06 #5907Senior Member

Posts: 650Hey now! This is what I have been preaching. Great find especially first time out of the gate. Keep the bull pen full so when they decide to move on or get a real BF there will be another waiting in the wings. At times I struggled with having too many girls and even at 200 it was getting pricey. I typically would have 2 going at a time but I'm a lot older now and my flexibility went away with the work from home of the spouse. Welcome to the SA world.
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-21 14:24 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 574OK, so I was skeptical about all the claims made in this thread. Last night I created a seeking.com account, this morning a upgraded to a 30 day subscription and added one picture (my real face, which is a calculated risk). I did a search, favorited a few ladies and sent a few messages. Within a half hour I was juggling several conversations and received phone numbers in all of them. As of now, I am already driving home from an encounter that I set up from one of those conversations. $200 for an hour of her time, DATY and BBFS twice! She was a totally normal 30-something lady. I'm definitely not going to share the account, I'm just sharing that I had a successful experience the others might be able to replicate.
-
12-21-21 08:14 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 702That profile is gone, because it was one of dozens of scam profiles. They are super easy to spot. Very good looking east Asian woman in a photo, often in an exotic locale. Often the SA profile points to last login location as not in the US (often UK) despite the profile claiming "Boston. " And very often they message first with someone innocuous like "how was your day," "what did you have for lunch," etc etc. They eventually want to talk on WhatsApp.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
The faster you block those profiles the less time you waste.
-
12-21-21 06:26 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 683Name? Location? Nit available to me.
Originally Posted by DotHill
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 16:45 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 95Wanderlust 21
I went on a meet and greet with her maybe 1. 5 years ago. At the time she said I could come to her place in Pawtucket. Bareback was ok, I forget why I never actually went farther. But at the time she wanted 300 for a few hours. Come a few months ago I reached out to her AND she tells me that its not her it's her twin sister, LOL. She now charges more, wants 500 for 1. 5 hrs. She's been talked about before on here. LOL we'd term her as a pro, she probably thinks of herself as more of a pro sugarbaby. I still kind of want to see her but too focused on my regular 2 sb's who do overnights for 300 and 400.
Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-21 15:05 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 43I like them older too
So I met the some of the above:
Originally Posted by AlexBok
[View Original Post]
Aimee aka Carolina.
Melli aka Melissa.
Empris aka Roz.
Ana Alica.
Being an older guy I like a mature woman.
These ladies are all over 39 and are a good experience.
Two of them are black, roz is petite but is wild. Rodeo wild. Melli also likes to be on top and is curvy and vocal.
Ana and Carolina are both mixed and enjoy receiving orally and can be quite vocal.
I booked hotels always and they were happy with 400.
I'm going south for the winter.
Seasons greetings.










Reply With Quote






